Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

  • There are no registered users currently online

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by sulster,

    I would prefer Freeman in the 4th. Really need to secure Forte's backup. Once thing we can all agree on http://www.drafttek.com/2014-NFL-Mock-Draft-Round4.asp

    • 8 replies
    • 1.8k views
  2. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    Both better than Greene or Shae

    • 8 replies
    • 1.5k views
  3. Started by adam,

    Here is an article about SMC's transformation from stack.com with some videos. http://www.stack.com/2014/05/13/how-nfl-li...lin-got-ripped/ He looks much better than the comparison pic from the original article. For those looking to do the same workout, I've attached the workout plan: scot_prohgaska_workout.pdf

    • 8 replies
    • 1.8k views
  4. First I heard this on a Brad Biggs tweet that last summer the Bears declined an offer to trade for Shea McClellin to the Texans.New Bears LB coach was with the Texans and is familiar with Shea. Wonder what the offer was.

    • 8 replies
    • 1.5k views
  5. Started by scs787,

    Vegas has the over/under on Bears wins set at 8. I think I may actually have to throw down some cash on that. I think worst case it'd be a push at 8 wins. With all the talent they have now I'd be SHOCKED if this is a below .500 football team.

    • 8 replies
    • 2k views
  6. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/...g-into-his-30s/ Brandon Marshall sees Jerry Rice as a model for playing into his 30s Posted by Michael David Smith on May 23, 2014, 9:37 AM EDT Jerry Rice AP Brandon Marshall, the Bears’ 30-year-old receiver, just signed a contract that keeps him in Chicago for four more seasons. Marshall says he already has a model for the way a receiver can stay on top into his 30s. Marshall noted at his press conference announcing his new contract that Jerry Rice showed that players in their early to mid-30s can continue to play at a high level. Rice led the NFL in receiving yards for three straight seasons at ages 31, 3…

    • 8 replies
    • 1.8k views
  7. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/...an-last-season/

    • 8 replies
    • 1.4k views
  8. Anyone remember Thomas Sanders? I am trying to find clips for him...can anyone help?

    • 8 replies
    • 3.3k views
  9. Started by Wesson44,

    These are the guys that will be in the next wave of cuts IMHO. Who do you think it will be? Edwards Turner Roland Robertson Pegues Lynch Long Lattimore Franklin Bellamy

  10. Started by AZ54,

    When, or if, Conte does a complete whiff on an open field tackle the same as HCD did last night to give up an easy TD what will be said about him? That was not Percy Harvin he missed, it was Ricardo Lockett and it was not some crazy move he put on HCD. I said before the draft that there were some "Major Wright moments" from HCD. He has the speed and fluid movements you want to see in coverage but the "highs" were mixed in with a fair amount of "lows" that were covered up by his rather good teammates. I'll be watching and comparing him to Kyle Fuller as their careers progress.

  11. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    Pretty good article that seems to summarize the obvious. Not sure that Coach T has lost or "is losing the locker room". One thing for sure is if he doesn't show some sort of cultural change he could lose his job. http://www.suntimes.com/29829476-606/trest...ml#.VBMlk9m9LCR

  12. Started by madlithuanian,

    I liked what I saw last night... Might we have a diamond in the rough?

    • 8 replies
    • 1.6k views
  13. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...1001-story.html + Slausson / Garza in pads although not full participation.

  14. Started by madlithuanian,

    Just looking at the next 8 games...now 3-5 @GB - loss, they have our number 0-1 MIN - win, we should be able to beat Minny at home in Chicago 1-1 TB - win, we should be able to beat TB in Chicago 2-1 @DET - loss, DET on the road especially will be tough 2-2 DAL - loss, Dallas has proven to be a strong team and will run all over us 2-3 NO - loss, NO will probably have their act together. Even though they struggle on the road...we struggle at home. 2-4 DET - loss, I'd love to say we win this and split, but I think DET is a better team than us. At least right now. 2-5 @MIN - win. I think we can have Minny's number. However, we could lose this one and …

  15. Started by AZ54,

    First, I don't fall into the category of apologizing for any wins in the NFL. I don't think the Packers are apologizing for beating the Vikings by 3pts and only scoring 24pts. I not saying we beat the Patriots or Broncos either. From a few weeks back I wanted to see progress and I see it. Not everywhere but there is some fight in this team. Offense: Cutler…stayed patient even through several drops, 3 and outs, early on. That's not his MO but he did this earlier in the season and we won against San Fran so he needs to bookmark these two games and remember this is how to play the game and stop trying to be the hero on every play or series. Good things I mentio…

  16. Started by Chitownhustla,

    With the play calling the score guys said it looks like Trestman doesn't trust Cutler so his play calling is the short dink and dunk variety. I only saw the first half but in the first half I don't remember the Bears throwing down field at all. Could this be the reason the Bears offense looks soooo out of whack???? Trestman is calling a conservative game plan to limit the INT and turnovers? That could explain the lack luster performance by the offense. IF the players are not happy with the play call there could be problems. Im all for trying to limit the Bears exposure to turn overs but playing it conservative will only hold this offense back.

  17. Started by Mongo3451,

    We've seen enough to know this team is a mid level stinker. The question remains as to what to do to right the ship. Here are some my thoughts. Organization: Starting at the top, Teddy needs to go. As stated in another post, I would shed tears of joy if Bill Polian would accept a 3 year post as team president. He would require total autonomy from the McCaskeys. GM: Emery stays another year, as he is evaluated by a president that knows what he is doing. Besides, he was left in a horrible cap, age and talent situation by JA and Lovie. Coaching: The axe has to fall on someone. It immediately needs to be Joey D. While his unit has improved over the co…

    • 8 replies
    • 2.4k views
  18. Started by Daventry,

    Nuff said.

  19. Started by Mongo3451,

    Watching Countdown, Tom Jackson and Ditka endorsed Trestman. Ditka stated, "Can't win with Cutler". Not new news, but damn...

  20. Started by 'TD',

    Did anyone pick up on something I missed? I didn't hear a definitive answer on that process. From the presser, I took away this. -They wouldn't rule out hiring a Coach first -When asked who would hire the GM and Coach, George and Teddy committed to final say on the GM but no mention of the coach -Multiple times, they commented on Accorsi being hired through the process of finding a GM and a coach -The specifically mentioned that half a dozen representatives for coaches had contacted them, and they add to the list once it's sorted out I don't know if the Bears are going to relegate to a GM the ability to hire the new coach.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.