Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by Wesson44,

    HOME AWAY Atlanta Falcons New Orleans Saints Carolina Panthers Tampa Bay Buccaneers Seattle Seahawks Philadelphia Eagles Kansas City Chiefs Denver Broncos San Diego Chargers Oakland Raiders Detroit Lions Detroit Lions Green Bay Packers Green Bay Packers Minnesota Vikings Minnesota Vikings

  2. Started by nfoligno,

    Read on PFT that Cincy could be putting Levi Jones on the block, and this is not the first time I have heard this. What i have yet to really understand is, why? He was their 1st round pick and I thought has proven to be a very good OT for them. Why would they be shopping him?

    • 3 replies
    • 1.7k views
  3. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    This was commented on earlier during another thread. The thought of Cutler moving out of the pocket might actually make better sense. He seemed to do better while in Denver doing this. I don't think Cutler is made to be a pocket passer. Although Jason always thought Cutler HAD to run I always was of the opinion he chose to be more mobile. With Trestman it really isn't all that much a stretch since Steve Young, who was coached by Trestman, was pretty successful as a mobile QB. http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...1104-story.html

  4. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/...-to-linebacker/ Jared Allen “having fun” with move to linebacker Posted by Josh Alper on June 3, 2015, 4:24 PM EDT Jared Allen AP When Jared Allen was with the Vikings, he balked at the idea of moving from defensive end to outside linebacker. On Wednesday, Allen chalked that up to “ignorance” while discussing the very same transition that he’s making with the Bears this offseason. Allen said that he thinks he’ll be doing the same kinds of things at his new spot, but that playing linebacker will be “easier on my body.” “My body feels fresher because I’m not banging every single day and putting my hands …

    • 3 replies
    • 1.7k views
  5. Started by Connorbear,

    for next yr from the Suntimes. Not sure if I agree with everything they are proposing but they do cover most. Interesting note is that Fred Miller has played all year with a partial torn MCL. Why the hell was this never mentioned????? Not saying that changes my opinion on what should happen with him going forward (he needs to go), but at least we know now there were other concerns. Also, Moose 3.3 million cap value next yr - no thanks. Get him out of here. http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...-bear28.article Peace

    • 2 replies
    • 1.7k views
  6. Started by butkusrules,

    Just heard Mayock on ESPNradio1000 predict that some teams will move up for Flacco/Henne before Miami has a crack at them with the 32nd pick. Question? Would you trade your 2nd and a 3rd or something along those lines for a 2nd First round pick. Also side note: he said that Flacco is "something special" in person whatever that means.

    • 4 replies
    • 1.7k views
  7. Apparently, since the Bears practice at Olivet Nazarine University, if the Lockout starts leading to a delay in the start of the season/end of training camp, the Bears may be forced to either break camp early or else find a fully new camp location. The Fall semester starts August 27th.

    • 2 replies
    • 1.7k views
  8. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    Good move for the Rams. I figured they'd have the upper hand with Fisher there.

    • 9 replies
    • 1.7k views
  9. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ms-t...o&type=lgns 14. Chicago Bears – Adrian Peterson. "Let me get this straight," general manager Jerry Angelo says. "You mean I can end this Cedric Benson charade and draft the other Adrian Peterson?" When coach Lovie Smith nods yes, Angelo launches into a 30-second spurt of Dr. Evil-style laughter. Benson then bursts into the war room, screaming "I knew you guys were out to get me."

    • 3 replies
    • 1.7k views
  10. Started by madlithuanian,

    Keep in mind, I'm not considering whether he'll get a new contract, just accept what he has , etc...this is simply regarding if he shows up on the lawn.

    • 4 replies
    • 1.7k views
  11. Started by adam,

    Depending on how you look at it, we lost 2-3 starters from the core roster this offseason (Howard, Amos, and Callahan). Callahan is debatable based on the number of snaps and games played. What I find very interesting is that we will go into next offseason with even less turnover, which is incredible. We will more than likely extend Whitehair, and with Floyd's 5th year option a done deal, that only leaves Trevathan and HHCD as the only starting 22 not under contract for 2020. With Jackson's contract extension looming in 2021, I assume they will extend him in 2020 with a long term deal. With the cap going up and Trubisky under his rookie deal thru 2021, it looks like they…

    • 16 replies
    • 1.7k views
  12. Started by azbearsfan,

    Scouts Inc Scout.com Mel Kiper NFL.com

    • 8 replies
    • 1.7k views
  13. Started by scs787,

    Kevin White was at practice doing some side work. Fox said he's been doing indoor work and has progressed to grass. Really encouraging stuff. Probably still out 4-6 weeks I'd guess but that's a whole lot sooner than I thought (I thought he'd be gone all year). I know playoffs sound crazy, but tread water around .500 till White (and Alshon) comes back, and explode through the last 5-6 weeks and boom, playoffs.

  14. Started by adam,

    So I assume everyone has seen Bennett talk crap (again) about Cutler and the Bears, but it seems that Alshon responded: Nice to see someone step up since he literally called everyone bitches. http://www.csnchicago.com/chicago-bears/al...hen-he-was-here

    • 5 replies
    • 1.7k views
  15. Started by scs787,

    I for one am not worried about the WR core this year, BM is obviously a number 1. I think Bennett, with his connection with Cutler going back through Vandy, is a SOLID #2 who I think can really develop into a #1b and IMO thats not even up for debate. I also think if hes utilized properly, like a Brandon Stokley, Hester will be a real good #3. I think people forget that not too long ago Hester put up 700+ yards in a season and if utilized correctly I dont see why he cant have another good year this year with more weapons around them or at least put up good #3 receiver numbers(500-600yds id say). I took a look at the 2008 Denver Broncos, the year Cutler went to the pro…

    • 9 replies
    • 1.7k views
  16. Started by Stinger226,

    I am started to get addicted to dreaming of drafting people we might get. This is another one I did, and the first two picks were awesome(I realize it isnt realistic) The 3rd pick was staring me in the face, and I couldnt help but remember a Ohio State game I watched and Hyde kicked ass. I had to take him. http://fanspeak.com/ontheclock/draft.php?d=gukpeu

    • 18 replies
    • 1.7k views
  17. Started by balta1701-A,

    Link

  18. Started by fudgeripple2000,

    After the loss on Sunday I did my customary exhale that bear's fans know too well. That exhale that means, "I'm done, the bears are done/what happened to all the optimism from the offseason/why do I do this to myself every year." I know that is a lot to fit into an exhale but it's there. Then I saw a series of Christmas list's that my kids made and I had a change of heart. I found a seedling of faith and I drank the kool aid and began the speculation. There are 4 winable games on the schedule and the lions can lose two. They just lost two winable games in a row. I can feel the momentum building.

  19. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    Lance Louis wont be back Webb, well insert any general insult Carimi, I think he is the weakest guy on team outside McClellin. But is young at least Garza, just fine. ------------------ OT - CLady, Beatty, Jake Long, Albert - Tier 1 at least one these guys will hit the market, I say break the bank We drafted two "LT" in 5 years and both suck OG - Levitre In my opinion 1 great OT can anchor the line. Like Madden Team Captain guy (humor) http://nfltraderumors.co/2013-nfl-free-agents-51-100/

    • 15 replies
    • 1.7k views
  20. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    This... http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...rs-coaches.html ... is why Lovie is appreciated.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.