Who's Online (See full list)
- There are no registered users currently online
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
Maybe? I would love the move........ http://blogs.suntimes.com/bears/2009/05/st...ion_pisa_t.html
-
- 7 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
This kinda pisses me off. I can not believe the NFL would do this. Since when do they let players get a free ride. I am sory, but a 6 figure fine is nothing for players making the money these guys are, especially when they will probably get paid back under the table.
-
- 7 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
http://blogs.suntimes.com/bears/2009/06/wr...aking_most.html Peace
-
- 7 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
We've begun our server move. The move is taking us from our current dedicated server to a bigger one with double the ram and a bit larger processor. Today we upgraded the site to version 2.6 of Invision, which is the latest version workable on our current server, but we are upgrading to the newest database software on our new server set-up which will enable us to move up to Version 3.x which is the latest and greatest. It allows for faster indexing which will be very beneficial as the sites database continues to grow. There will be a 24hr or so outage though and I'll try to give as much of a heads up as I can. Basically put the site should fly more and we sh…
-
- 7 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
http://www.rotoworld.com/content/HeadLines...L&hl=145487 Damn, I would take a flyer on a one-year low-end deal for Harrison in a heartbeat.
-
- 7 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
This was posted on the Bear website. I ask do the opportunities that Rideau and Aromashodu are getting translate into them pushing for jobs? They are both tall 6'3 and 6'4 and would make great targets for Cutler to throw to. As far as speed Brandon is slower than Devin(not Hester)but they seem to be faster than Davis. So they question here is would these two be good fits for a roster than looks like this. Hester, Bennett, Ridaeu,Aromashodu, Knox, Iglesias.IMHO I would take my chances and let Davis go and work with three speed guys Devin H, Devin A and Knox and use Bennett, Ridaeu, Iglesias as the move the chairs type WR'S Who do you think will have the best chance o…
-
- 7 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
http://www.virtualsportsnetwork.com/houshmandzadeh-said-what TJ Houshmanzadeh is upset about his madden rating. Do you think his complaining is warranted or does he need to stfu about it and just play?
-
- 7 replies
- 2.2k views
-
-
Well guys after I visited TC last year,I like the experience and want to continue the trend of being able to try and report what I see to you. So here is the plan I will hit TC on Monday Aug 3 my B-day( The Big 50) depending on practice schedule times. I'll keep you posted and I will wear something that will make me easy to recognize. If you plan on being there that day let me know and we can meet and greet. I would feel very guilty if I didn't invite you guys to my Big Five O celebration at my apartment complex at 724 N Villa ave in Villa Park Ill on Sunday Aug 2nd from 12 noon until the 'Ol Man needs a nap. It will be in the courtyard and I have quite a few B…
-
- 7 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
Jeff Dickerson, ESPN, tweeted that Marcus Harrison was taken off NFLI, and will practice today. As quick as that went, it seems to me the staff was making a statement to the kid.
-
- 7 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
I'm rooting for Orton to do great, but I laughed my ass off at this. From PFT: Orton hears a boo Posted by Mike Florio on August 6, 2009 10:57 PM ET Broncos quarterback Kyle Orton received a warm welcome from Denver fans during a Thursday night practice at Invesco Field. The crowd of 13,000-plus loudly booed the former Bear when he threw two interceptions and badly misfired on a pass to receiver Chad Jackson. Orton has been installed as the starter, for now, following an offseason trade that sent quarterback Jay Cutler to Chicago.
-
- 7 replies
- 2k views
-
-
-
AFC East: Patriots 12-4 AFC North: Steelers 11-5 AFC South: Colts 11-5 AFC West: Chargers 10-6 AFC WC's: Dolphins 11-5, Titans 10-6 NFC East: Eagles 12-4 NFC North: Bears 11-5 NFC South: Falcons 10-6 NFC West: Seahawks 9-7 NFC WC's: Giants 11-5, Packers 10-6 Chargers over Titans Colts over Dolphins Giants over Seahawks Falcons over Packers Steelers over Colts Chargers over Patriots Falcons over Bears Eagles over Giants Chargers over Steelers Eagles over Falcons Chargers over Eagles MVP: Phillip Rivers OROY: Jeremy Maclin DROY: Larry English Thoughts, and your predictions.
-
- 7 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
Urlacher is doing a great job of getting to the ball carrier but he needs to start wrapping up instead of just bouncing off of the opponent.
-
- 7 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp...tory?id=4424660 Not really surprising, but any drama for them is better for us.
-
- 7 replies
- 2.3k views
-
-
http://blogs.nfl.com/2009/09/01/chiefs-rel...eran-wr-toomer/ Would you want to go after him.
-
- 7 replies
- 2.2k views
-
-
Bears | Have expressed interest in M. Jones Comment (0) Wed, 02 Sep 2009 14:42:23 -0700 Adam Schefter, of ESPN, reports the Chicago Bears have expressed interest in unrestricted free-agent WR Matt Jones (Jaguars).
-
- 7 replies
- 2k views
-
-
From NFL .com I seen this kid play , He looked dang good and would be a tremendous pick up for the Bears to spell Forte. .
-
- 7 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
I'd love him here, if he'd accept a back-up role. I can't believe Oakland cut him. IMO, he's better than JaMarcus Russell right now.
-
- 7 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
Levi Jones OT Mark Taucher OT Alphonso Boone DT Derrick Brooks LB Kevin Carter DE Matt Jones WR Anthony Madison DB Derrick Dunn RB Brian Russell S Tony Pashos OT Interesting list. I wonder if we are looking at any of these as additions?
-
- 7 replies
- 2.2k views
-
-
Noots’ Notes-Game 1: 21-15 Loss to Green Bay By Michael Nudo The Bears fell to Green Bay in their opener. Jay Cutler’s 4 interceptions were too much to overcome. Fallen Angel (AP Photo/Jim Prisching). OFFENSE Quarterback Jay Cutler (17-36-277, TD, 4 INTs, 3/16) took too many chances with the football. He kept some plays alive with his feet, but threw the ball into coverage far too often. He had some really nice throws, especially the 68-yard bomb to Johnny Knox and the 36-yard touchdown to Devin Hester. He needs to be more patient, and hit the checkdowns to his tight ends and running backs. His moving in the pocket also led to some inaccurate thr…
-
- 7 replies
- 10.1k views
-