Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
http://www.chicagobreakingsports.com/2010/...o-approach.html Peace
-
- 4 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
Free agent Julius Peppers reportedly will refuse to sign a long-term contract with any club not on his four-team wish list "under any circumstance." Adam Schefter notes that Peppers already turned down a deal from Carolina that would've trumped Jared Allen's, so he's not playing games. The Broncos, Packers, Chiefs, and Dolphins are positioned the best to get him. Source: NFL.com
-
- 3 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
I thought this would be cool to share. Dez was a guest on one of our shows at the community radio station I volunteer at. Peace
-
- 3 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
There seems to be an uncertainty about the Bears this offseason. I personally like it. Nobody knows what to expect. A big hint, however, would be knowing what the front office feels about Pace & Fox. If they love the pair, then they're safe and have time to develop players. If they're uncertain about the pair, then Pace & Fox need to make things happen this year. So put yourself in the shoes of Pace and Fox. Assume you don't know if your job is in trouble. What do you do?
-
- 11 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
I posted this in the pinned thread. I sent emails to an admin about this but no response so I will post link here: Bearstalk.com Chat Room Still works, we need not to go running to another forum to use their chat room when we already have our own. For some reason it just has not been linked on this site. Maybe my email system is malfunctioning? Maybe a spam filter is snagging my communications? I do not know, but it is frustrating.
-
- 3 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
The Chicago Bears will bring back Brian Urlacher at a cheap price. Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY Sports Free-Agent Signings: TE Jared Cook, QB Jason Campbell, OG Brandon Moore, DE Israel Idonije, LB Nick Roach, LB Brian Urlacher The Chicago Bears have many of their own free agents to take care of during the free-agency period. It is safe to bet the front office will bring back Jason Campbell and Israel Idonije. As far as linebackers go, the front office and Brian Urlacher continue to communicate (per Lou Canellis on Twitter). He will be back with the team at a cheap price, as will fellow linebacker Nick Roach. While Roach is reportedly blowing up on the market…
-
- 10 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
Coming to bears for a mid Rd pick Not gonna fix this year but definitely an upgrade. The guys we start don't belong on rosters
-
- 7 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
This has been all over the Bears fans message boards and such the last week. Comments on some threads have been highly emotional (no shock). I don't really see any surprises in this analysis. I still see a young QB in a new offense with an entirely new WR group and Burton still learning the NFL. Trubisky improved quite a bit over the course of the season and he definitely still has room for improvement. I'm not sure why this is "news" to any NFL fan who has watched many young QBs struggle early in their careers. Nobody knows what trajectory his career will take from here but we do know that he is putting in the work to get better. At this point it seems his fl…
-
- 12 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
A friend who is a Cowboys fan told me he isn't that impressed with Dak so far. He said he's very inconsistent on long passes (the knock on him in the draft) but that he's good on the short routes. Of course he's also good at scrambling around and that makes up for a lot. His biggest concern was that Prescott is ineffective and often makes bad throws in the red zone. Impossible to tell if our defense will be able to find any advantage in that mix especially with so many players out with injury. We might get lucky in the red zone but Dez Bryant can make up for a lot of inaccuracies on a pass. On the other hand it all likely means Dallas will focus heavily on th…
-
- 4 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2582867...dipping-problem I know we all recently learned about the outburst and him being named captain (after this most recent fiasco) but seeing more specifics...craaazzy. Only thing I wonder is why didn't new regime drop him immediately (as I presume they would have been made aware of how players felt, etc...or maybe general reaction from players was okay with Ratliff...they just wanted to see more control from coaches)?
-
- 5 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
I know some here are really opposed to him in any way whatsoever. I'm not a fan at #11. But in a lot of mock boards he's falling like a rock. All the way to the end of the 2nd and to the beginning of the 3rd. I think if he falls to the third he's criminally underrated, and should be drafted immediately. He may not have put out max effort at college, but he's got the size/speed/athleticism that makes scouts drool. If he puts in effort, he could be an all-pro guy. At the very least he's athletic enough to set the edge and stretch out plays to the sideline. If he makes it to the 3rd, are you in?
-
- 4 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
Offense… We have an oline, even without two of our starters. When Slauson went out and then soon after Garza I was worried how the backups would handle it. Buffalo's Dline is the strength of their defense and for most of the game, even with the backups, Cutler had time to throw and Forte had holes to run through, enough to get a 4.8ypc avg. Cutler was in control of the offense throughout. He must stop the boneheaded decision like the late INT but there is plenty of discussion of that in the other threads so no need to belabor the point here. Jay looked comfortable before the snap, calling protections, and when making audibles and making sure everyone was l…
-
- 5 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
I want to start out that I'm not a big fan of Turner and Heinstand. Actually after the season ended last year I wanted their heads. My biggest reason was developing talent. Nada, ZIP, zero since they've been here. What I thought was some good FA signings this year and of course the best trade I've seen as a Bear Fan ( Cutler ) would help out our dynamic dual. Nope ! But I'm still holding out for some hope. I'll give them some time but not much. Many of you have been tossing this subject of why our offense is underachieving around this week it occurred to me it sounded like the argument of what came first the egg or chicken. I do admit both sides h…
-
- 3 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
-
- 14 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
-
McKie sucked already, now we have a rookie. Wonder since we never pass to Olsen he should step in
-
- 5 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
they will make the playoffs. All they need to do is beat Denver in San Diego next week and they go in at 8-8. Wow. Peace
-
- 4 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
I got work early tomorrow so I won't be able to post this then: Let's get a W tomorrow. Let's knock 'em around like we did Atlanta a few years back at night in similar weather (this game will about 15 degrees colder, though). I get off at 5 so I'll be on here at the end of quarters or at halftime to give my input. BTW- for the SOB's who are going tomorrow: stay warm. It's going to be brutal.
-
- 4 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
My friend took this with his phone up in toledo, pretty sweet ride if you ask me!!
-
- 2 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
Was anyone else surprised by the consistency with which Martz had Cutler go back into deep drops the entire game? It seemed that a change should have been made considering the beating Cutler was taking and the frequency with which the Packers were blitzing, but it never really came like in the Cowboys game. I understand why the run game didn't get more love - especially considering the horrendous run blocking - but I don't get why there weren't more short passes in the flats, a screen or three, and a couple quick slants.
-
- 6 replies
- 1.6k views
-