Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
10 players have been arrested since the lockout started....anybody see this increasing? Or just a stat the NFL threw out there for negotiation purposes? http://www.chicitysports.com/2011/04/24/te...ut-interesting/
-
- 2 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
NFC Offensive Line Rankings I was wondering if you all agreed with this ranking of the NFC Offensive Lines. If their speculation is right and we are 14th out of 16, we are in deep doo doo. I think we will be much better. I have no doubt that if needed Angelo will check out players cut during preseason do to a "youth movement" or "Salary Cap Problems" and beef up the OL with some veterans. However, I am hoping that Williams will be the answer at LT and with Tait moving to RT, we will be no less than #6 or #7 in the ranking by the end of the season.
-
- 3 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
-
- 5 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/...derrick-martin/
-
- 9 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
Signed with Denver. Closer to home? Backup to Peyton? Whoopee doo. http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/rapid-reports/post/18022972
-
- 7 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
Former players rave about Bears line coach Rod Marinelli I've read posts before from former players who were taught by Marinelli, but this one expands on it with even a quote from Ron Rivera. I can't wait to see how our D Line plays this year. If they produce like I think they are going to, Lovie's defense is going to be a top 5 defense and our team will rock and roll!
-
- 4 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
'95 & '09: Kramer vs. Cutler I have always liked Kramer, as a QB, and after his career in his work with the media. He has never been a "homer" and has shown excellent abilities to analyze a player and team. He isn't full of sh** like many who have written Cutler off as one who throws too many near INTs & other such crap. I like this article a lot. It admits our possible weakness at WR but also admits we might have a lot of good weapons for Cutler. It also gives excellent reviews of Cutlers strengths & weaknesses. Definitely worth reading.
-
- 3 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
Reports are he, along with Dawson are interviewing today. Adam Jahns indicating that one source suggests that Ernie Accorsi's top recommendation is Gaine. I think a lot of what is being reported is pure crap. This is someone saying oh hey, Ernie worked with Bill Parcells, he clearly would want a Parcells guy.
-
- 4 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
With the win over the Saints it all boils down to two. The last two games we win then we are in if we get two losses by the Vikings. We play the Packers at home and the Texans on the road. The Vikings play the Cardinals on the road, and the Falcons & Giants at home. Also we can get in as a wild card if we win our last two games and get the Cowboys and Falcons to lose two games and the Eagles and Redskins to lose one of their remain games. The Cowboys play The Giants, the Ravens & the Eagles. The Falcons play Tampa Bay, the Vikings & the Rams The Redskins play the Bengals, the Eagles and the 49ers. The Eagles play the Browns the…
-
- 4 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
This years draft is suppose to be strong in the DB area, both CB & S. However, the Bears are so weak in this area I can see us addressing it in FA & the draft. On ESPN they are saying the Bears should go after Logan Ryan, CB from NEP. Unfortunately, it is one of their ESPN Insider articles, I refuse to pay, LOL. I did find an INTERESTING ARTICLE ON LOGAN RYAN when trying to find out more info. I think it might be written by a fan but I think extremely well written and researched, worth a read, for free ;-) According to the article other notable 2017 free agent cornerbacks include Trumaine Johnson, Stephon Gilmore, A.J. Bouye, Morris C…
-
- 6 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
Heading to Chicago tomorrow for a great weekend. The cherry on top will be my first Bears game at Soldier Field.(Girlfriend got us tickets!) If anyone wants to meet for pre/post game libations. Let me know.
-
- 6 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
Guess who is #1? Some of this is situational of course and so landing on a good team helps. Plus, in this past draft there really wasn't an elite RB talent. IMO there isn't a whole lot of difference between Montgomery and Jacobs, except for draft value. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001033290/article/2019-nfl-season-projecting-the-top-five-rookie-running-backs
-
- 8 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
I don't know how I missed this, but Kellen Davis was actually signed by the Browns to a 1-year deal. The deal is contingent on him actually catching a pass. http://sports.yahoo.com/news/browns-sign-t...09620--nfl.html
-
- 14 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
This was off of NFL mock drafts-and here we go 1st round-traded with SF and get 30th,2nd,3rd,and 4th(I actually believe this will happen) our first pick is Donald/DT-seems unrealistic that he drops to 30th, but hell, Im game 2nd-a Bucannon/S - a potential starter his first year. 2nd-b Borland/MLB- absolutely a need for our team.-toughtackler,high motor 3rd-a Breeland/CB-tough, long, with a attitude 3rd-b Fuergson/DT- a nose tackle prospect-DL is now completely rebuilt 4th-a Hampton/CB- good STs player his first year with room to grow 4th-b Sims/RB- now we start with O backup depth 5th Latimer/WR - a big WR ---why n…
-
- 11 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
I liked what I saw last night... Might we have a diamond in the rough?
-
- 8 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
Reminded me of the Cardinals game and Denny Green. All D/ST, with virtually no O.
-
- 15 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
If God really is a Bears fan....can the Bears have home field advantage, if the Falcons lose and Bears win? Im not sure what the exact format is. The Bears are behind the Falcons by 1 game. They can potentially be tied after this weekend, but the Bears would have zero losses in their division.
-
- 6 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
Not just talking about the injuries, but the overall attitude. I watched the game online this weekend, and prior to the game, I saw an interview w/ Harris. His entire demenor was just bad. His answers were arrogant as hell. I don't recall if it was the guy doing the interview, or the guys back in the office that made the comment, but Harris looked and sounded like he was ready to rip the reporters head off. This was a scheduled sit down w/ Harris. Not running up to him as he is trying to leave the field after practice or something like that. I don't know. Just the way he came off. At one point, he was asked about his season last year, and he said he had…
-
- 4 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
With Stafford being injured(Day to Day) and the growing faction of NFL players calling out Suh the bloom on this rose may be fading.This all may be attributed to their very emotional coach.Best injured as well as the whole league is starting to see what it is the Lions are doing. The other thing I like is that they don't have a bye this week and the Bears can prepare for both the Eagles and Lions their next two opponnents.
-
- 5 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
Lovie interviews for Texans I am actually happy to see him possibly get another coach. I think he is a good coach... Just needs an offense that is independent to be successful.
-
- 12 replies
- 1.6k views
-