Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,3257011.story
-
- 2 replies
- 976 views
-
-
I just read that we may be negotiating w/ Harris, Hester, Gould and Anderson. Harris, fine. I think it goes no where, but the process has to begin sometime. Gould. Fine. He deserves it. I do not like the idea of looking to lock up Hester and Anderson though, and before I get ripped, let me explain why. In years past, every organization tried to identify those players on the roster who had a good chance to make a jump in development, and lock them up prior to that jump. Player gets long term security when still unproven, while the team potentially gets a bargain if the player does step up. Some would argue that is a sign the bears are cheap, but …
-
- 16 replies
- 3.4k views
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/...man-than-i-was/ Deion Sanders: Devin Hester is a better return man than I was Posted by Michael David Smith on December 21, 2010, 4:07 PM EST Deion Sanders was a great football player, and he’s not shy about saying so: When Sanders was named the 34th best player in NFL history, he was furious, saying it was insulting that anyone could think 33 players were better than him. So it says a lot that Sanders is willing to proclaim Devin Hester a better return man than he was — and the best return man in NFL history. Sanders tweeted on Monday night that Hester is the greatest returner of all time, and he expanded on…
-
Just got the first JF rookie card from Panini. One of only 4301. Took a month. Yea I now it's nerdy. But when He becomes the goat it will be worth 500 bucks. And I will be dead.
-
- 1 reply
- 859 views
-
-
a Coin Toss. Ah well, at least internet whiner fans can't claim it wasn't an open competition this season. Let the fun begin!
-
- 3 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
-
- 5 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
-
Bears are signing DT Neville Gallimore 2 year 12 mil deal per sources.
-
- 17 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/...-jordan-palmer/ So with the third QB having a break in his hand the Bears signed a new QB in Jordan Palmer. Do you think this is a good signing or should we have signed someone else?
-
- 29 replies
- 3.7k views
-
-
http://www.chicagobears.com/news/NewsStory.asp?story_id=4773
-
- 6 replies
- 2.3k views
-
-
I just now see that the Offical Bears Site is offering for sale the new "Traditions" items mentioned earlier on the forum by another poster. Bears Online Pro Shop Some of my favorites:
-
- 3 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
Sign Logan Mankins: 5 years (6 years as an option), $37.5m. Trade Tommie Harris to the Giants for their 4th. Cut Shaffer, Garza, and Clark. Trade 4th round pick, a 2nd round pick, and a 6th next year to Indianapolis for their 1st. 1. Joseph Barksdale, OT, LSU ---I'm sticking with this pick. He might be the best OT in the draft class, he could play LT or RT, and I'm sick of Omiyale, Williams, and Webb playing OT. 1. Jerrell Powe, NT, Mississippi ---None of Chicago's DT's are worth writing home about. Time to select a true nose-tackle. 3. Kristofer O'Dowd, C, USC ---He might not play in 2011, but in 2012, they should let Kreutz go. 4. Jon Moffitt, G, …
-
- 15 replies
- 3.3k views
-
-
Up to #15. http://pro32.ap.org/poll Probably about right. Fox, Pace and crew have this franchise acting professional again.
-
- 3 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...-bear17.article
-
- 19 replies
- 3.4k views
-
-
Hope this helps with our injury problems, certainly can't hurt: Bears hire Andre Tucker as head athletic trainer, Jason Loscalzo as strength coach Washington State strength and conditioning coach Jason Loscalzo to join Chicago Bears
-
- 1 reply
- 874 views
-
-
I would assume we are going to keep a FB by having two on the roster. Probably means we only keep 3 RBs? Cunningham probably doesnt make the cut.
-
- 1 reply
- 1.1k views
-
-
http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/2468/bears-offense I thought it would be easier to put all the new rumors and news about the new coach into one thread. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I will update this portion as names come up: HC Prospects (13JAN): 1. Mike McCoy - Denver OC * 2. Keith Armstrong - Atlanta ST * 3. Mike Sullivan - Tampa OC * 4. Joe DeCamillis - Dallas ST * 5. Tom Clements, Green Bay OC * 6. Pete Carmichael, New Orleans OC * 7. Bruce Arians, Indianapolis OC * 8. Marc Trestman, Montreal Alouettes HC * 9. Rick Dennison, Houston OC * …
-
- 308 replies
- 29.9k views
-
-
Hey guys I just wanted to make a quick mention that my wife and I have welcomed a new Bears fan to this world. His name is Dakota John(no pix not after you lol)Winters. He was born on 5/7/10 at 1:10pm. 6 lbs and 8 oz and was 22 inches long. Will have picks up as soon as we find time. Go Bears
-
- 12 replies
- 2.6k views
-
-
Tuesday at 5:35 pm est this week we welcomed the newest Bears fan to our family. She weighed 7 lbs 1 oz and measured 19” long. Mother and Baby are doing well, she did really well on the ride home this evening.
-
- 10 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
Since I wasn't able to post this yesterday, the newest Bears Fan arrived yesterday. Patrick Ormond weighed in at 6lbs 7 oz. Today is my first sons birthday, as is mine. Looks like December just got more expensive! LOL!
-
- 9 replies
- 6.2k views
-