Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by AZ54,

    Excellent article by Adam Jahns on the Bears coaching search. https://chicago.suntimes.com/sports/to-hell...-guy-matt-nagy/

    • 6 replies
    • 1.2k views
  2. Started by Mongo3451,

    Thoughts? I know he used to be good under Fangio and says he won't kneel at the anthem anymore...

  3. Started by Stinger226,

    /www.first-pick.com/NFL/DraftGame.aspx Since we pretty well have done all of our damage in FAgency, lets fill the roster. In this draft site, you can trade. For sake of being realistic, lets use only up to 2 trades. I started out trying to fill BPA scenario and this is what I ended up with. I traded back with ARI for the 15th, round 2 and 3 picks I then traded back to 18 with SEA for a coupld extra picks in the 4th and 5th. My first 3 picks were BPA IMO, after that I tried to fill with needs also. I figure we have 4 starters out of this draft. I think Fitz takes Princes job I think Carter starts early I think Crosby replaces Massie I think Que…

    • 6 replies
    • 1.4k views
  4. Started by AZ54,

    With the NFL meetings come access to coaches and GMs. Rich Campbell put together some things to know about our new offense. http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/football/bears/ct-spt-bears-matt-nagy-bears-offense-20180327-story.html Some of the standout items: We'll be running 13 personnel quite often with 3 TEs on the field. This should answer the question as to why we kept Sims. Of course we'd all like to pay him less for what will be a more limited role. As is typical in KC, we'll be seeing lots of screens. Cadence... we may fail on offense but it will be done quickly. Some of those plays will be deep and maybe even on 4th down as it appear…

    • 6 replies
    • 1.3k views
  5. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://www.chicagobears.com/gameday/schedule.html REGULAR 1 SEP 10 LOSS FALCONS 23 BEARS 17GAME DAY 2 SEP 17 LOSS AT BEARS 7 BUCCANEERS 29GAME DAY 3 SEP 24 WIN STEELERS 17 BEARS 23GAME DAY 4 SEP 28 LOSS AT BEARS 14 PACKERS 35GAME DAY 5 OCT 9 LOSS VIKINGS 20 BEARS 17GAME DAY 6 OCT 15 WIN AT BEARS 27 RAVENS 24GAME DAY 7 OCT 22 WIN PANTHERS 3 BEARS 17GAME DAY …

  6. Started by jason,

    Two OTs with upside, stud NT, and a freakish edge rusher. The Raiders Are having a great draft.

  7. Started by madlithuanian,

    But this is the first draft (so far...and really through 3 rounds is the benchmark anyway) I can recall where no one here is really complaining. All the picks make sense. And moreso, they look outstanding. Sure, there may have been a guy or 2 someone here would have preferred...but the 4 guys we got are just excellent on paper.

    • 6 replies
    • 1.6k views
  8. Started by Stinger226,

    Here is an article that projects what the stats are going to be for the year https://www.windycitygridiron.com/2018/5/18/17368652/chicago-bears-mitchell-trubisky-leonard-floyd-allen-robinson-espn-fantasy-breakdown-nfl-2018 I think Cohen, Shaheen, and Miller's stats are on the low side. I think Tribusky's TD total is higher than projected.

    • 6 replies
    • 1.2k views
  9. Started by AZ54,

    According to Fangio there may be some depth on our roster. I've somewhat written off our depth at safety but there is a glimmer of hope there that Bush finally knows where he should be going. RRH has buiked up over 290lbs and it sounds like he's much more comfortable inside. We'll see when the pads come in next month. Between RRH and Bullard I think we'll be ok at DE even if replacing Unrein isn't a high bar. https://chicago.suntimes.com/sports/talking-points-five-things-learned-from-bears-defensive-coaches/

    • 6 replies
    • 1.9k views
  10. Started by jason,

    Wow. http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/24045670/ranking-nfl-best-worst-offensive-arsenals-weapons-2018

    • 6 replies
    • 1.2k views
  11. Started by AZ54,

    This was talked about in the off-season and then it got shelved when we went after big targets in FA. I"m glad to hear it's back on the table and hopefully something gets done soon. When this is done it'd be nice to see the Bears extend Amos as well. https://www.nbcsports.com/chicago/bears/bears-working-re-sign-goldman-factor-linchpin-their-top-10-defense

    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
  12. Started by AZ54,

    Nothing unusual here. Extended contract holdout and soft tissue injury. It's not serious but it seriously complicates his chances of being a starter in week 1 and I doubt he'll play this weekend. I think we'll see Kwiatkoski as the starter against GB, perhaps with Roquan subbed in for 3rd and long situations. https://www.chicagobears.com/news/smith-exits-practice-for-precautionary-reasons

    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
  13. Started by Pixote,

    10 Man Practice Squad Announced I'm Happy to see Ryan Nall signed to the PS. I hope he gets moved up ASAP.

    • 6 replies
    • 1.2k views
  14. Started by Mongo3451,

    Conte may be in the highlight of the year! Lol!!!

  15. Started by AZ54,

    Every time I see him play, and every time I read more about him the more impressed I get. Mack has only been with the Bears a month. That's barely enough time to know most players by their first name. Yet here he is taking the time in practice to give pointers to a young Rashaad Coward on what he needs to do to stop his pass rush. I don't care what Gruden does with our first round picks we won this trade hands down. https://www.nbcsports.com/chicago/bears/trial-fire-how-khalil-mack-helping-bears-right-tackle-rashaad-coward-learn-new-position “Once you go against guys like that, anybody else is like — I don’t want to say a cakewalk, but they’re not going t…

    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
  16. Started by adam,

    He was the biggest story during the preseason, and is almost the forgotten defender 6 games in. He is 2nd on the team in tackles, but I haven't seen him put a complete, dominant game together yet. He was supposed to be the ball hawk tackling machine, yet there have only been a couple of standout plays to date. What do you think the issue is? Lack of reps in preseason, Fangio?

    • 6 replies
    • 1k views
  17. Started by adam,

    Everyone has talked about how bad the team as looked with Mack hobbled by the ankle the last two games. However, we were a good defense without him last year, and Floyd was a big part of it. This year Floyd looks more like a UDFA than a first round pick. His numbers have actually gotten worse every year and he has never played more than 12 games per season. I know there is still some time, but if he continues to play like this, I don't see them picking up his 5th year option.

    • 6 replies
    • 1k views
  18. Started by FlyfishingBear,

    Say what you want, the kid has moxie...

  19. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    So I keep getting notifications of trades happening around the league. The most recent being Ha-Ha Clinton-Dix has left GB and gone to Washington. As Ty Montgomery also left for Baltimore. Seems things are heating up on that front. Saw a rumor a few days back that Leonard Floyd has been on a few teams’ radars. One being GB. And of course we know Jordan Howard has been rumor fodder in the past. All that being said, could we potentially see one or two of our players leave for ‘greener pastures’? If so...who? https://bearswire.usatoday.com/2018/10/29/matt-nagy-bears-will-listen-to-trade-offers/

    • 6 replies
    • 1k views
  20. I'm not a huge fan of Hub Arkush int he least. But sometimes, he makes some valid points. Going home yesterday I heard him on the Parkins and McNeil show (kind of painful in it's own right...) Hub mentioned, that he thought having Chase Daniel could actually turn out to be a benefit. He feared a lull in the team given the last 2 wins and the short week. Now, with Daniel in, it's a rallying cry to help the back-up and for everyone to up their game. We will see how it plays out. But, there is some logic to it. I'd still much rather have a healthy Tru. But his availability for the end run is more important than this particular match. Maybe it's high time we fee…

    • 6 replies
    • 1.2k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.