Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
Gerald Goff just got a 212 mil contract extension. 170 mil guaranteed, 73 mil signing bonus. Now he has played well the last two years and is the second highest paid QB but I would rank him 10-12 as far as best QBs. QB salaries are crazy.
-
- 15 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
I keep trying to figure out what kind of strategy we are likely to see with this upcoming draft from the Bears, but I'm stuck because I have no idea how the new coaches and Poles see some of the current players. In my mind, I think it's mostly their evaluation of these five players that will be most crucial: -Kiran Amegadjie - He was obviously drafted to be the future LT. He was rushed into service last year when they had no intention of getting him in a game last year, even before he was hurt in the preseason and missed valuable experience, and as a result had some very bad reps but also had plenty of good ones. He probably has some flexibility as a swing tackle …
-
- 18 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
I have two Rd 2 WRs I like: Jalen Reagor and now adding Brandon Aiyuk to my list. Both are very similar body types and similar athletes with speed to go the distance any time. More importantly both are good receivers. Either would really help open up our passing game.
-
- 10 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
The Sporting News rated all positions(I didnt find QB yet), and here is where we stacked up. They only showed top 10 RB, Forte was 5th WR, Marshall was 5th QB, I didnt see that ranking, but know Cutler probably wont be listed in top 10 OL, I actually couldnt find any Bears listed, go figure DE, Peppers was #1 DT, nope OLB, Briggs was 7th MLB, Urlacher was 4th CB, nope. Lovie Smith was ranked as the 9th best coach in League.
-
- 8 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2014/...-chicago-bears/ Pretty good read. Some interesting stats I was not aware of (Forte bad at pass blocking).
-
- 3 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
According to Adam Schefter And Ian Rappaport The Bears And Smith Have Come To Terms
-
- 12 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
-
Briggs wants Bears to acquire a veteran safety Apr 7 4/7/2010 8:19:37 PM | More Sean Jensen of the Chicago Sun-Times reports Bears Pro Bowl linebacker Lance Briggs is encouraged by the addition of Julius Peppers and the return of Brian Urlacher. He can even live with the departure of defensive end Alex Brown and cornerback Nathan Vasher. But Briggs is still hoping for one more player: a veteran safety. "I am excited with what we have right now. But I still think we need a safety, a veteran safety, to help our defense," Briggs said. "But, to me, I'm excited to work hard and prove ourselves."
-
- 3 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
Can we please sign him long term. I know his contract is up after this year. At least its been said that he will be back for the 3rd preseason game against the Cardinals. Although seeing Clark taking the duties for the day was very much hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing. Just proves to people that with a Long Snapper that you never know how important it is until your backup is in there lol.
-
- 3 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
I'm curious to get your opinions on how I drafted. 10 team 8 starter (1Q, 1RB. 3 WR/TE, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 K, 1DST)/6 bench Auction draft. Keeper, keep 3. Q Andrew Luck (K) Q Eli Manning R Steven Jackson R David Wilson R Giovani Bernard W Brandon Marshall (K) W Julio Jones (K) W AJ Green W Wes Welker W Jordy Nelson K Stephen Gostkowski K Robbie Gould D CIN D STL
-
- 10 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
Still has talent, although the prognosis isn't too encouraging. Rotoworld:
-
- 2 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1222885...efensive-tackle The situation behind starter Henry Melton is precarious at best and could get worse in an instant. Nate Collins, Jordan Miller, John McCargo, Ronnie Cameron and DeMario Pressley are five players vying for the fourth defensive tackle spot on the Bears roster this year. These five players have made a combined one NFL start between them.
-
- 5 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
For as long as I've been a Bears fan, I've been an NFL draft fan. I've watched the whole thing, every year, since I was in elementary school. And, as a nasty side-effect, I have, unknowingly at the time, defended countless Bears drafts that did not warrant it. I have written flowery defenses of Brandin Hardin, Tron LeFavor, and Juaquin Iglesias, seen the playmaking potential in Dustin Lyman, and argued that Brock Vereen was a “steal.” This is to say, I am not, typically speaking, negative about Bears drafts. I have mentioned in several threads that I am negative about this one. Or was. I’m still deciding. Because the more I think about it, I think my problem w…
-
- 9 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4814933 Sources: Carroll taking Bates, NortonComment Email Print Share ESPN.com news services Pete Carroll has resigned as the football coach of the USC Trojans, the Los Angeles Daily News reported Sunday. Carroll has reached an agreement in principle with the Seattle Seahawks on a deal to be their next head coach, multiple NFL sources confirmed to ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter early Saturday morning. Seahawks chief executive officer Tod Leiweke was in Los Angeles on Sunday to finalize the deal, the Los Angeles Times reported. NFC West blog ESPN.com's Mike Sando writes about all things NFC Wes…
-
- 4 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
Ill try to be as accruate as i can, One top level NFL guy said he would be willing to bet that BM is a Bears by training camp. Also was stated by a different NFL guy that Denver will try everything in their power to not let BM go to the Bears because of fear how good that would make Cutler look, making the Cutler trade look bad upon the Denver front office Coming out of the Pepper camp is that he likes the Bears. Only road block would be Washington getting invloved, cuz they will drive the price up. I wonder if the Bears make a play for Peppers knowing that he could play in a 3-4, just in case the Lovie camp does not turn this around. Nothing men…
-
- 5 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
The boss said it and he has to "compete" for the job: http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...r-returner.html Along with this statement Emery also said losing Knox means we have a void in need of a speed WR. Pretty clear that isn't you Hester. Looks like trade bait for a late rd pick...where a team would be drafting a PR/KR anyway. A bad team with cap space that needs a big name to help sell tickets would fit the bill nicely.
-
- 12 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2013/1...eak.html#page/1
-
- 5 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/...y-hes-an-idiot/ Lance Briggs on Jermichael Finley: He’s an idiot Posted by Josh Alper on December 13, 2012, 1:36 PM EST Reuters Packers tight end Jermichael Finley’s thoughts on the absence of Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher have made their way to Chicago. Finley said that he thought the Bears defense might be better off with Urlacher sidelined by a hamstring injury. Bears linebacker Lance Briggs made it abundantly clear that he doesn’t think much of Finley’s thoughts about the unit. “He’s an idiot,” Briggs said, via Sean Jensen of the Chicago Sun-Times. “Just suit up and play ball. His comments aren’…
-
- 6 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
First, let me say it has been a joy watching him all these years and I am glad he tied the return touchdown record today. That being said, he has clearly lost a step and I would not pay him more than the veteran minimum next year to return. Peace
-
- 7 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
First and foremost I saw something I hadn't seen all last year and that was an NFL offense in a Bears uniform. Everyone seems to be focused on the mistakes, and there were too many, but still against the Broncos defense our offense belonged on the field. I especially liked how much pressure the Broncos brought on many plays. They mixed up all sorts of pressure packages and coverages and this was excellent for our offense to learn against. For the majority of the plays Trubisky looked like he was in command of things and comfortable in where he should go with the ball. Nothing showed that more than the play where they blitzed heavy off the right side and the Olin…
-
- 10 replies
- 1.5k views
-