Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

  • There are no registered users currently online

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by dawhizz,

    Take it for what it's worth, but Glazer's pretty plugged in: 19 mins DaBearsBlog ‏@dabearsblog Jay Glazer just reported on Mike Francesa's show that he believes Brian Urlacher will leave Chicago this offseason.

    • 8 replies
    • 1.4k views
  2. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/...an-last-season/

    • 8 replies
    • 1.4k views
  3. Started by AZ54,

    I need some feedback from our resident draft gurus. I did a bit of research on safeties in the draft and was surprised to see what appears to be a very thin group this year in terms of talent. I favor the draft analysis at the links below because their player profiles seem to be very accurate when guys get to the next level. If these guys are right, there are a couple prospects at the top and then the drop off is very rapid to day 3. There just doesn't seem to be a lot to choose from between Rd 2/3. This does not seem to be the right year to be going into a draft needing help at both safety positions. Maybe that's why we threw so many bodies at the SS position. …

    • 10 replies
    • 1.4k views
  4. Wow...

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  5. Started by Chitownhustla,

    Not that I want this guy as our GM due to concerns with his drinking but I think he could be a good addition to the Bears staff in some role. https://twitter.com/AroundTheNFL/status/552161414941376513 The Bears need to assemble the strongest front office staff possible. Right now I do not have a lot of faith in the guys they have now. I hope the Bears try to bring in the best talent possible to form as strong as a staff as possible. Lets hope the new GM brings in some new talent to front office staff. someone else posted about the this guy recently, cant remember who.....

  6. Started by scs787,

    How do they work? Are their candidates on the team that can save us big? I read an article that said the Bears restructured Peppers contract and saved 8M in cap space! Is that still possible under the new CBA or whatever? We already have a decent amount of money to work with but they can never have too much!

  7. Started by Daventry,

    I was not able to see the game last night, but from what I have read so far, the Bears resurrection is of biblical proportion. Anyone else wondering how a team that has looked flat and downright incompetent can suddenly look so good on Monday night against a strong Vikings team?

  8. This list was released yesterday and both Eddie Jackson and Khalil Mack are on it! That's just wrong! I have no idea how to post the link so I'm asking for your help please!

    • 9 replies
    • 1.4k views
  9. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    I heard about this from a co-worker of mine. Said that Lovie didn't like the rule changing the location of Kickoffs so he "rebelled" during the game the other night. And contrary to the article I believe the Bears were penalized once for this. Steltz' caused fumble during one return was nullified during the first half because of it...I believe. Is it me or do the Bears seem to have an air of nastiness about them this year? I like it. http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_...?urn=nfl-wp5084

    • 4 replies
    • 1.4k views
  10. Started by jason,

    This reminds me of when Griese killed the Bears a few years ago. This Cover-2 shit is just not a good defensive scheme if the opponent has a patient QB who is willing to chuck the ball for 7 yards at a time. It's the same thing that happened in the Super Bowl. Eventually, the DBs are naturally going to step in a bit, wanting to stop the quick passes and perpetual first downs. And then what happens? The deep outs and the seam passes are open. This defensive scheme just sucks. I hate its passive nature, and the way it can turn stud players into average players.

  11. Started by GrizzlyBear,

    With the Draft at end and Virtually all the FA signings done, This time of year is the worst for news and Bears info. It begins the long days of summer till Training camp. I hope it goes quick.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  12. Started by AZ54,

    Nobody does it better: http://www.chicagobears.com/news/NewsStory.asp?story_id=7442 "In the eight games since their bye week, the Bears are the only NFL team to call more runs (238) than passes (231). It’s probably no coincidence that they’ve won seven of those eight contests, clinching both a division title and a first-round playoff bye in the process."

  13. Started by Mongo3451,

    Adam, I'm hoping you can run with this for me... Pace: He has made some good picks and some duds, so let's focus on the trades. Shaheen is a solid bust. So we spend a second rounder and give up what to move up? Montgomery is solid, but unspectacular. We give a second rounder and what for him? Miller is another second rounder etc... Now, let's go to Mack; two firsts and what else? Trubisky... did I miss any. Can you add all of this up, because it seems like a draft and a half has been spent. Looking at our biggest needs right now. Assuming Trubisky is the starter and we didn't trade up. Who could we have drafted and would we have needed the Mack trade?…

  14. Started by adam,

    Free Agents are dropping fast by re-signing with their original teams (and not even testing free agency). Kind of odd, but it is definitely going to inflate the market for those left in it. Bad news for us and others with cap space and holes to fill. https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/574377096652406784

    • 10 replies
    • 1.4k views
  15. Started by GakMan23,

    Patriots | No franchise tag for Moss Thu, 21 Feb 2008 13:39:15 -0800 John Clayton, of ESPN, reports the New England Patriots did not place their franchise tag on impending unrestricted free-agent WR Randy Moss before the deadline.

    • 2 replies
    • 1.4k views
  16. This sounds interesting. Has anyone seen him play? Websites seem to differ on if he projects as a ROT or LOT. For the record, I have no problem picking a OT in the first and looking at Brown in the 3rd with one of our 2 picks. Linemen are so hit (Joe Thomas) or miss (Robert Gallery). Scouts say: Ryan Clady, Boise State I say: Duane Brown, Virginia Tech The skinny: Forget about quarterback, there are more busts on the offensive line than anywhere in the draft. Clady looks the part, but I’ve got reservations about his tenacity. Brown, on the other hand, is one mean dude. And that’s what I want on my offensive line: a mean dude with an attitude. Yeah, he’s not…

    • 1 reply
    • 1.4k views
  17. Started by BearSox,

    This offense obviously does suck, but Ron Turner had some of the worst play calling in this game I have ever seen. He should be fired on the spot and be replaced with anyone with half a brain.

  18. Started by Wesson44,

    Panthers | Contract offered to Basanez Tue, 03 Feb 2009 14:40:25 -0800 Brad Biggs, of the Chicago Sun-Times, reports the Carolina Panthers had offered QB Brett Basanez a contract but Basanez decided to sign with the Chicago Bears. Giants | Basanez cancels workout Tue, 03 Feb 2009 14:33:00 -0800 Brad Biggs, of the Chicago Sun-Times, reports Chicago Bears QB Brett Basanez cancelled a workout with the New York Giants after deciding to sign a two-year contract with the Bears.

    • 2 replies
    • 1.4k views
  19. Started by Grouchy Bear,

    I really want to say thanks for the pics and videos. Does anybody know how are Oline looks ? I know camp just started and more then likely their going over the basic blocking techniques and schemes for the next couple of days. I would appreciate any info on the newly acquired Hogs. ( vets and rookies )

    • 4 replies
    • 1.4k views
  20. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago/bears/post...view-singletary Say whatever you want ESPN and whoever else, but at least this man holds people accountable

    • 11 replies
    • 1.4k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.