Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. LAKE FOREST, Ill. – Chicago Bears return specialist Devin Hester spent a portion of Wednesday’s practice going through individual drills with members of the secondary, and even received one-on-one instruction from defensive backs coach Jon Hoke at the conclusion of the workout. But does this mean Hester, a former collegiate and NFL cornerback, is a candidate to line up on the defensive side of the ball Sunday in St. Louis? “He’ll jump into (the drills) from time to time and get a little work in,” Bears defensive coordinator Mel Tucker said. “But there is really no news there. I’m not in the conversation business.” Hester started games at cornerback and n…

  2. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    Where do I get one? Figure if you guys don't know there is still time to ask Santa. http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/18376...grater-headgear

  3. Started by xvflutop,

    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200000029...on-monday-night

  4. Started by madlithuanian,

    Are we just saying he's done, or is there some minor chance he could play, let's say in the Super Bowl? Did we officially shut him down the rest of the way per league rules?

    • 4 replies
    • 867 views
  5. Started by scs787,

    Todd McShay came out with his first mock draft so I was wondering if we have any insiders here to copy and paste it. As a non insider I can only see the first 3 picks....3rd pick was QB Blake Bortles....Man I swear there seems to be a new QB every week that pops up to be a top 10 pick.

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  6. Started by Lucky Luciano,

    also heard they are sitting earl bennet? some strange end of season moves.

  7. Started by scs787,

    #Bears considering Brendan Daly for D-line job. Was position coach for #Vikings last 2 years, #Rams before that. He's always been a 4-3 guy so that could be telling. Here's a good read on who he is as a coach... http://m.startribune.com/sports/?id=166055156 I like the sound of him.

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  8. Started by adam,

    I saw a note that Seattle was the first team since TB (02-03) that won the Super Bowl and had the best turnover ratio (+20) on the year. I thought that was odd, so I looked back the last 10 years to see how teams finished based solely on turnover ratio. Now I know there are a million ways to skin a cat in terms of backwards compiling data, but I found this one stat alone very interesting to say the least. I don't know if you can draw the same conclusions from pts scored, pts allowed, ranked defense, ranked offense, top 10 QB, top 10 running game, etc, but this data seems to have a very solid correlation between turnover ratio and wins. Here is what I found from 20…

    • 4 replies
    • 1.3k views
  9. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/...ollars-in-2015/ Could mean we push some salary to 2015 as we shore up 2014...

  10. Started by adam,

    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/goodell-made-...44098--nfl.html I wonder what the salary cap is for the league office? How about you take $12 million and give each team an extra $1 million in free salary cap paid by the league. Only 8 CEO's made more in salary in 2012, and a bunch created the companies: http://www.forbes.com/lists/2012/12/ceo-co...on-12_rank.html I know the NFL makes a ton of money, but damn, $44 million for the commish?

  11. Started by scs787,

    Both 1 year deals. Not surprised, keep hearing good things about Boggs and I think he's a quality backup for Garza(if they resign him) Martin's a real goor special teams player, perhaps has an outside chance at putting up a fight at either safety position.

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  12. Started by scs787,

    Along with the tweet I posted in the other thread Martellus has sent these awesome tweets to his bro.... Martellus Bennett ‏@MartysaurusRex 13m Yo @mosesbread72 we have great freakin pizza. Martellus Bennett ‏@MartysaurusRex 13m We can upgrade your @chicagobulls jersey with an authentic @mosesbread72 on it. In every colorway. Shorts too. Lol. Martellus Bennett ‏@MartysaurusRex 12m Your kids could grow up with mine and be like brothers,and sisters instead of cousins. @mosesbread72 family bbqs and fun shit like that Martellus Bennett ‏@MartysaurusRex 8m Yo @common shoot @mosesbread72 a tweet telling him he needs to be a @ChicagoBears next yea…

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  13. Started by bradjock,

    Dumping Podlesh was no surprise. What's surprising is that he was the only guy cut. If more are coming, why wait? Other possible cuts include Michael Bush, Eric Weems, Peppers, and Earl Bennett. Are we going to wait to upgrade these positions? Make them go into training camp? I know Peppers has the June release date for cap reasons. Your thoughts?

    • 4 replies
    • 917 views
  14. After the season, I look forward to this day, and then after, feel so wore out from all the intelligence that has bombarded me. I have an opinion, but it only matters to me. Is it a good draft, I hope so, but nobody will know for a couple of years. The facts; some will hit and some will miss, and I hope its enough to raise my team to something of a glory day I once felt. Since the Cutler trade, I have renewed trust and excitement, that I will be happy most sundays. I dont care if they drafted 8 DTs with our picks or who the hell we get in the 7th round. Whether we added the right piece in FAgency or as a draft pick, it only matters when we win and a 4th round draft choic…

  15. Started by Pixote,

    4 Bears listed, with Forte listed #2 overall behind Adrian Peterson of the Vikes. I believe (or hope) Cutler & Hester wind up higher than they are by season end. Olsen is the 4th player for the Bears to make the top 100. When was the last time we had 4 players in the top 100 of a FF Offensive Ranking? http://www.nfl.com/fantasy/rankings

    • 4 replies
    • 1.8k views
  16. Started by Chitownhustla,

    could be a possible back up plan at the right price. Only if the price made sense.

    • 4 replies
    • 1.5k views
  17. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2009/0...rett-favre.html (Warning...some bad language)

    • 4 replies
    • 1.9k views
  18. http://www.chicagobears.com/news/NewsStory.asp?story_id=5817

    • 4 replies
    • 1.7k views
  19. Started by Wesson44,

    Agent: At least two teams interested in Burress by Staten Island Advance Friday May 15, 2009, 4:02 PM Drew Rosenhaus, the agent for former Giants wide receiver Plaxico Burress, reported on his Twitter page that at least two NFL teams are interested in signing Burress. (AP) Former Giants wide receiver Plaxico Burress has drawn interest from at least two NFL teams his agent, Drew Rosenhaus, reported on his Twitter page on Friday. Burress, who is embroiled in a legal storm following an accidental shooting inside a Manhattan night club, was released by the club in April. "Ran wind sprints with Plaxico Burress," Rosenhaus wrote on Friday. "There are at least 2…

    • 4 replies
    • 1.5k views
  20. Started by Connorbear,

    I love that they always work to get this stuff done early. http://www.chicagobears.com/news/NewsStory.asp?story_id=5853 Peace

    • 4 replies
    • 1.9k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.