Who's Online (See full list)
- There are no registered users currently online
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
I thought he played very well against Dallas, practically stoning his opposition on each play. He didn't stop there as he did it again vs Jacksonville. Against Green Bay, St Louis, and Indianapolis, I thought he was solid as well. His contract is up after the year. What do they do with him?
-
- 3 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/...ick-up-a-prize/
-
- 3 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
-
Per Josina Anderson. Interesting since teams aren't supposed to talk numbers.
-
- 3 replies
- 705 views
-
-
Falcons Release - Safety Thomas Decoud Is this guy any good? http://atlantafalcons.blog.ajc.com/2014/03...-thomas-decoud/
-
- 3 replies
- 890 views
-
-
http://www.businessinsider.com/jay-cutler-...lary-cap-2014-1 That Is an absolute joke
-
- 3 replies
- 695 views
-
-
I love that response from Mr.Allen!!!!! Now the powers that be have stated the roster is not done yet and he also said that they are looking at safety in FA and the draft. So with that in mind who would be the best player for our defense?
-
- 3 replies
- 810 views
-
-
#Bears agree to terms on 1 yr deal with TE Matthew Mulligan. He's primarily a blocking tight end and has ample experience. Per Brad Biggs Emery is still filling the cupboard.
-
- 3 replies
- 895 views
-
-
The picked up Josh Bellamy off waivers from the Redskins. A WR and Im not sure but think is a LS
-
- 3 replies
- 805 views
-
-
Week 1 - BILLS Week 2 - AT 49ERS (SUN NIGHT) Week 3 - AT JETS (MON) Week 4 - PACKERS Week 5 - AT PANTHERS Week 6 - AT FALCONS Week 7 - DOLPHINS Week 8 - AT PATRIOTS Week 9 - BYE WEEK Week 10 - AT PACKERS (SUN NIGHT) Week 11 - VIKINGS Week 12 - BUCCANEERS Week 13 - AT LIONS (THURS) Week 14 - COWBOYS (THURS) Week 15 - SAINTS (MON) Week 16 - LIONS Week 17 - AT VIKINGS
-
- 3 replies
- 858 views
-
-
Here is a draft from Windy city gridiron. I love the first 3 but will the lose of picks, it would end up being not good. No RB prospect(a must) , QB prospect( not of great impotance), and not enough bodies for the youth movement. http://www.chatsports.com/chicago-bears/a/...ft-40-2-9753505
-
- 3 replies
- 973 views
-
-
Do you guys have a good estimate on when our pick (#14) will be aired on TV? I've got to work late and I'm trying to guage when I can bail to watch the pick unfold...
-
- 3 replies
- 802 views
-
-
http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/good-sport...-chuck-e-cheese Bears Lineman Kyle Long Hangs Out With Bullied Youngster At Chuck E. Cheese Monday, May 5, 2014 12:08 amWritten by: ThePostGame Staff 764 153 16 It was fitting that, during a recent trip to Chuck E. Cheese, Bears offensive lineman Kyle Long scored in the "Pro Bowl" range of a game in which you toss footballs into small holes. After all, the 25-year-old Long, who was the Bears' 2013 first-round pick, earned a trip to the Pro Bowl in his first season in the league. But Long wasn't at Chuck E. Cheese to confirm his football fitness. No, he had a much better reason to hit up the arc…
-
- 3 replies
- 839 views
-
-
It's D Day, and I don't think past what scs pciked for Chicago in Rd 3...none of us care. At least I don't. I'm happy to keep picking, but it seems like it needs to die at this point.
-
- 3 replies
- 868 views
-
-
I admit, I have very little knowledge of college ball, and can't really assess who in college will be great in the NFL. I've been both right and wrong with pure guesses and with some research. Although I think my batting average is better than Angelo's (that one's for you jason!), I don't think I really have a good enough feel to make a solid call on who exactly we should be getting. So, with that said...this is what I expect... 1. I expect Emery to get the right guy. I'd like that guy to play on the D side of the ball. I'd like him to be either a DT or a S. But I'd be fine with really any defensive slot. There's a case to be made to fill any spot. But if so…
-
- 3 replies
- 929 views
-
-
51. Tim Jernigan FSU DT TRADE UP to 70s 72. Terrance Brooks FSU FS
-
- 3 replies
- 695 views
-
-
Round 2 - in order of preference and in tiers: *Stephon Tuitt DT, *Ra'Shede Hageman DT, *Tim Jernigan DT *Kony Ealy DE, *Louis Nix DT *denotes first round grade Terrence Brooks S, Carlos Hyde RB,Troy Niklas TE, Austin Seferian Jenkins TE Kevin Van Noy LB, Chris Borland LB, Will Sutton DT, Lamarcus Joyner S/CB Round 3 Pierre Desir CB, Stanley Jean-Baptiste CB, Kelcy Quarles DT, DaQuan Jones DT Round 4 Anthony Johnson DT, Walt Aikens CB, Yamin Smallwood LB, Marqueston Huff S
-
- 3 replies
- 943 views
-
-
Sutton is a risk pick, but 1/2 the first round picks are usually busts. I remain optimistic that is will all work out and cant wait to see this happen on the field. I like you had other names I would prefer but do not hate our picks. I am sadden we didnt get a S, but if Fuller turns out to be the player Emery thinks he is, we did good. Here is a statement referring to Sutton. Roll the dice and lets see what happens. Sutton had a monster season in 2012, registering 63 tackles, 23.5 tackles for loss, 13 sacks, five pass deflections and three forced fumbles. Despite his terrific season, his weight jumped from 290 pounds to over 300 pounds, and his production ste…
-
- 3 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/...oulder-surgery/
-
- 3 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
Since lemon and a few others already started off on the conversation in other thread, I figured, why not go all in... Who is on your all-time Bears team? This assume that the guys are at their peak form while on the Bears and playing right now. Here's the list you can copy/paste: ************************************ QB - RB - FB - WR1 - WR2 - WR3 - TE - LT - LG - C - RG - RT - DE1 - DE2 - DT1 - DT2 - OLB1 - OLB2 - MLB - CB1 - CB2 - S1 - S2 - K - P - KR/PR - ************************** I'll reply for my picks.
-
- 3 replies
- 881 views
-