Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by Stinger226,

    If we get it I will be there(I dont have a life and I do stupid stuff) Who's going?

  2. Started by scs787,

    I've always thought he was a solid #3 WR and with the Browns need at WR I'm a little shocked by this. Perhaps his connection with Jay made him look a whole lot better than he really is. With Hixon done for the year I wonder if the Bears bring him back. I don't necessarily see the need, but apparently the Bears do since they signed Hixon/Morgan to begin with.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
  3. http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/clip-board...rs-nfl-football

    • 3 replies
    • 1.3k views
  4. Started by Grouchy Bear,

    Hi guys and ladies, I went out to T.C. Monday and came away optimistic about our defense. The players who really stood out were Lamarr Houston, Hayden, Fuller, and on offense wr's Williams and Wilson. It's the second day of pads and still early in T.C. so take for what it's worth. Houston is the real deal inside or out, thank God for the red shirts Qb's wear. It seems he goes all out every snap with BAD intentions in mind. J. Allen is what we expected I'm glad he's on our team now. Hayden doesn't show any signs of last years injury and is playing well. Fuller is still learning technique and scheme but shows why we drafted at #14. Safeties a…

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
  5. Started by AZ54,

    Ask and you shall receive... http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...ml#.U9ulUFY8icM Very impressive to see how quickly Sutton is adapting and learning how to succeed against one of the better OGs in the NFL. There's a reason he got time with the 1's instead of Collins when Ratliff got a day off.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.6k views
  6. Started by ASHKUM BEAR,

    http://www.chicagobears.com/news/article-1...9d-cd498277e123 Few early surprises. McClellin and Vereen starters. Draughn #2 Rosario #2

    • 3 replies
    • 1.7k views
  7. Started by Grouchy Bear,

    I know everybody is anxious for the first preseason game. Who would you start ? Normally 1st stringers play one or to series and back ups play the rest. But with two starters (OL) injured, possibly (B. Marsh ) three on offense would you play Jay and Forte ? On defense Allen missed all week, Jennings hurt , would you rest Tillman and Briggs ? I myself would play it cautious and not play these players especially the first game. I want to see more of the "right to start" battles on defense and of course the right to back up the offense.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  8. Started by ChileBear,

    Damn!

  9. Started by Wesson44,

    Since we signed Holmes who do we keep as WR this year? Marshall/Jeffery are a given..but do we keep Holmes, Morgan Williams and hold a spot for Wilson? Then you have Bellamy,Edwards,Herd,Hughes,Moss,Spurlock to round out the WR core. Me IMHO i would go with Marshall/Jeffery,Holmes, Morgan, Williams and Wilson.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
  10. Started by adam,

    https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2014/...-chicago-bears/ Pretty good read. Some interesting stats I was not aware of (Forte bad at pass blocking).

    • 3 replies
    • 1.5k views
  11. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    Hmm... ??? Plays SS and was expendable because of the addition of TJ Ward. Young player with lots of upside. I'd be looking at him if I were in Bears mgmt. What you think? Terra? http://www.milehighreport.com/2014/8/30/60...ved-safety-duke

    • 3 replies
    • 1.7k views
  12. Started by madlithuanian,

    Just a thought...

    • 3 replies
    • 1.5k views
  13. Started by Connorbear,

    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000038...e-squad-tracker Peace

    • 3 replies
    • 2.4k views
  14. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    Nm

    • 3 replies
    • 997 views
  15. Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter · 4h Major questions about Bears WRs, Marshall and Jeffery. One source said "75 percent" sure neither plays tonight. Bears signed two PS WRs Sat. https://twitter.com/adamschefter

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
  16. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    Shoulder strain.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
  17. Started by adam,

    Football Outsiders ratings (after Week 2): Obviously with a road win against a great team, we got a huge boost from last week. An interesting note is that due to Buffalo's win, they are now considered a stronger team making our Week 1 loss not look so bad. We improved 17.6% and now have a 49.1% to make the playoffs, which ends up being one of the Wild Cards. The NFC playoff teams are now: PHI 70.1%, SEA 69.5%, CAR 66.9%, GB 54.4%, ARZ 56.0%, and CHI 49.1%. SF is 7th at 46.9% and WAS is 8th at 41.7%. For team efficiency ratings, the Bears are now 6th (using their DAVE formula), DEN-1, SEA-2, NE-3, GB-4, CIN-5, CHI-6, NO-7, SF-8, PHI-9, CAR-10. NFC has …

  18. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    If that's our competition lock up the division

  19. Started by madlithuanian,

    Damn I love watching the Bears! This is not going to be an easy game. I'd love us to start and finish strong. But, it seems we'll probably do what we've done. Start a little slow and then kick it into gear. We just need to keep Jay upright, continue to attempt to run the ball w/ Forte, apply pressure on their OL, and prevent the big play. Let's go Bears!

    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
  20. Started by AZ54,

    We went out and got this guy pretty quickly after he got cut and he's been coached by Reggie Herring before. Must be something there we really like. http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0924-story.html I checked around some draft profiles. From a physical and athletic standpoint he's not a diamond in the rough like Christian Jones may become but he sounds as if he's pretty quick for a LB but on the smaller side. He's been around long enough that we want him for special teams now or as a backup player moving forward (as in next year) or both. I suppose this could be related to Shea breaking his hand but there has been nothing out there indicating th…

    • 3 replies
    • 958 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.