Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,547 topics in this forum
-
That would be a great start to this year after already locking up Royal, Pernell, royal and Rolle!
-
- 0 replies
- 602 views
-
-
Sorry, with free agency only 3 hours away I had to say it. So the guy isn't a guarantee, what player ever is. The guy has talent. Look at the loss to Minny last year. Their offense stunk. Well, except for an explosive RB that won that game for them. With the potential WR's and returning qb's, we need a damn good RB. Let's work on the line, get a running game to compliment the D, and build the rest through the draft.
-
- 3 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
The Bears signed a ILB Kevin Pierre-Lewis. He has ties to new ILB coach Mark DeLeone. He played for the Jets last year. He played under DeLeone in 2017. 6'1 236 lbs. had a 4.51 40 at his draft class. My question, would they leave him on the roster and cut someone like Nick Kwiatkoski or Joel IGGY ? As they look for special team players, I see them keeping 8 LBs . 4 in and 4 O. Curious why they make this move other than for ST type of situation.
-
- 4 replies
- 1k views
-
-
Saw it in the message board on the Bears site. http://www.redskins.com/gen/players/Devin_Aromashodu.jsp Peace
-
- 8 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
First and foremost, he does not believe in the "home town discount." That's not terrible, but it means he's going to be looking for a huge contract. Is he worth it? The Seahawks have the best secondary in the NFL, and it's probably not even close. Richard Sherman is arguably the best lockdown CB in the league, and their pair of safeties (Chancellor and Thomas) are both among the best in the league. It just makes me wonder whether his results should be better? This article makes a good case for him and supports it with some stats that scs will break out the Jergens for, but for the talent on that defense, I wonder if he's as good as the money he'll be expec…
-
- 19 replies
- 2k views
-
-
Per Emery presser, all three signed
-
- 103 replies
- 15.5k views
-
-
Brad Biggs @BradBiggs 11 Dec So barring something unexpected, Trestman clear #Bears will start Jay Cutler vs #Browns on Sunday. Brad Biggs @BradBiggs 11 Dec But Trestman is leaving decision on QB open because he wants to see how he performs in workout later today, maybe see how he feels Thursday I think it's the right move.
-
- 36 replies
- 4.6k views
-
-
The defense has only given up 3 TD's in 2 games. Prior to the year, everyone had this as the Bears weakness. Positives: -Peppers has been really good. -Melton has 3 sacks already. -Wooton has been solid. -McClellin is on pace for 12 sacks. -Briggs is still really good and Tillman hasn't lost a step. -Jennings...Pro Bowl? Negatives: -Paea hasn't done much. -DJ Moore seems like he's regressed. -Conte still isn't healthy, it doesn't seem. -Urlacher still isn't 100% and it's showing a bit. So, more pros than cons.
-
- 7 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
We won the 2nd half 14-13. Our defense only allowed 6 which was less than our offense let up (7 on Pick-6). We had a Special Teams TD, and no one got injured on a sack celebration (because we had no sacks). We won the penalty battle 11-5 and had more penalty yards than GB 163-50. Williams had 288 Return Yards on a whopping 10 KO's. Our defensive players did not record a single Pass Defended, INT, Forced Fumble, or Sack. They kept a clean box score with tackles only. We let up 4 more pts than our last game and increased the margin of loss by 13. For our last 3 games, we have a point differential of -82.
-
- 2 replies
- 861 views
-
-
There is a good chance that most of the players that made mistakes in the Philly game won't be on the team next year. Parkey, obviously; Amos, who did have a pick but also had a bad penalty and was burnt on the first Philly TD. I don't know how the team sees Amos, but not signing him like Goldman should've been an indication. Massie, who played ok, but seemed to get beat more times than not. I am ok if he is gone. Priority in the off-season needs to be OLine and Secondary.
-
- 10 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
Simeon Rice Still Wants To Play Football Posted by Mike Florio on May 5, 2009, 5:52 a.m. Former NFL defensive end Simeon Rice still wants to be something other than a former NFL defensive end. After being out of the game for an entire season, Rice still wants to play. In a recent interview with WQYK radio in Tampa, Rice asserts that he can still get it done. “Right now, if I was to put on a helmet, I’m automatically in the top five in this league at that spot,” Rice said. “I want to say I’m the number one guy, I’m the king, baby. But I’m not gonna say that because that’s always an earned spot. So I’m humble enough to say, ‘You know what? I gott…
-
- 15 replies
- 3.3k views
-
-
-
- 17 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
He is, bar none, the worst guard I have ever seen.
-
- 22 replies
- 3.9k views
-
-
I have a fanatic Seahawks fan as a good friend, and he had this to say when I talked to him tonight: "The Offensive Line was the worst part of the team, and Sims couldn't even break into the starting lineup. He started a few games this year, but was bad when he was in the game." Further, nearly every draft site has OL as the primary need for the Seahawks...and, yet, they want to get rid of someone? This just doesn't pass the smell test.
-
- 14 replies
- 3.3k views
-
-
This guy's name never goes away. Sources say he is in touch with the Bears.
-
- 7 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
-
http://www.vsngaming.com/2008/12/simulatin...ldcard-weekend/ What is your guys' take on the results? The only one I disagree with is that the Eagles are not going to lose to the Vikings. After the impressive show they put on last week, I just dont think it'll happen.
-
- 3 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
Watching the NFL Network and they did their own little sweet sixteen of this upcoming year's NFL teams. We weren't even mentioned. They had GB as a 11 seed, and mentioned minny as a snub. Wow I know we're not having a great offseason, but we ARE only 2 years removed from the superbowl! Minny???? cmon they have a worse qb situation than us. At least both of our qb's have shown a little something in this league. I hope that our defense stays healthy and we Bi### slap the entire league all the way to the big dance. With our d and s.t. we don't need much other than off in this draft. I bet we go all off. maybe williams or clady or otah in the first. trade up with ou…
-
- 11 replies
- 3.6k views
-
-
There's an outside chance the Bears get the first pick but, they need help from the Texans. Not happening. So with the 2nd pick What you are doing?
-
- 32 replies
- 2.8k views
-
-
http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...nsive-line.html ...The OL is OK. As a result, I have my very first avatar... Seriously WTF? These assholes better be lying. I get the continuity thing with getting another year to gell. I get the Martz thing and the schemes he ran. What I don't get is false start after false start, then a hold, then a whiff out of JaMarcus Webb. Our staff seems to get a boner for someone every few years for someone that doesn't belong on the field. Hopefully, it's just a smokescreen and I'm crying like a little baby for nothing. Of course that's what I said in 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008 and 2007. (look it up)
-
- 16 replies
- 2.2k views
-