Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by Chitownhustla,

    The injury bug is hitting harder then last year.

    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
  2. Started by Bill,

    Even the GOAT of kickers doinks one every now and then.

    • 7 replies
    • 1.1k views
  3. Started by adam,

    It looks like one of these QBs may slip to #10.

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  4. Started by Grouchy Bear,

    It's been a tough week listening to the so called experts ( TV, Radio ) pick apart this team, especially the offense. What I see is an offense that is in transition. We had 6 new starters last week, 7 this week on offense. But all they want to do talk about an interview after the game by our QB. (I myself do not know what the big deal was. Is he the new Vick, Owens and Burrass the NFL badboy ! That is BS ! IF Lovie has friends like that I hate to see his enemies.) It may get worse before it gets better ! I don't when everything will click in but when it does we will be pleased. We may see some games where we could score tons of points and then close to none…

  5. Started by scs787,

    As expected Acho is back. C. Washington to the IR. Kinda bummed Washington never became anything with all that athletic ability.

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  6. Started by AZ54,

    After posting in Jason's "Best Mock I can do thread" about CBs I figured I'd just summarize what I see of the top CBs after watching film on Draftbreakdown. I'm copying what I wrote about Hargreaves in that thread. Among the top 4 CBs in this draft I could live with any of them. I'm just not confident grabbing one at #11. We could drop back to #20 and grab whoever is left and be just as well off IMO. That's kind of the way this draft is after the top 10 picks. Hargreaves... It's not necessarily size sometimes it attitude. Some guys just love getting into your grill and making you work hard. Others can do it but prefer to be off a bit and use their athle…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  7. http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1836735...shall-half-rant I was on the fence about trading him, I understood it but didnt like it. Most likely for the best tho.

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  8. Started by lemonej,

    Sources are reporting the Browns will release Josh McCown.

  9. Started by Stinger226,

    Between last year and now , Poles has changed the offense to be capable of high end production. Adding DJ is easily the biggest move and I rate restructuring of the OL second. I think ever spot on the oline has been upgraded. I expect Jones to be better. Jenkins is an upgrade over Whitehair that didn't have a good year. Whitehair is easily a huge step up from Mustifer. Davis is a top 10 RG in the league. Wright, as a rookie, will be better than Reif last year. WR room: Moore, Mooney, Claypool, V Jones, Tyler Scott , Pettis, ESB. How are the targets going to be distributed ? Ideally Moore has close to 100 catches, Mooney and Claypool both reach 60 catches each, S…

  10. Apparently we are making a trade for 29 yo IOL Journeyman Dan Feeney from the Dolphins. He's played OC and OG in San Diego, and then was a primary backup for the Jets. He's probably better than what we have at OC, and backup OG after Davis and Jenkins. He played every game the past two seasons for the Jets (while starting only 5 and 2 games), but started every game but one from 2017 thru 2020 for the Chargers. Here's some film break down from a couple years ago. He looks pretty good in the zone scheme, bumping the right guys, and holding up pretty well on his one on ones. This really helps. But what are we giving? Hopefully in a package with Gipson whe…

    • 11 replies
    • 1.1k views
  11. Started by ostrogoth,

    NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports that the Jaguars agreed to terms with Jerry Porter

  12. Started by Da Bears 88,

    Anyone else notice this? I was going to look at some Bears stuff and it told me to go back.

  13. Started by scs787,

    I feel like Adams post is about to get hijacked with talks of all the cap room we have in 2023 so I thought I'd branch off a bit and create that conversation here. They have A TON of money and there are a lot of names out there right now. Most if not all will get franchised, but for shits and giggles how would you spend 135M in cap space? The 135 number assumes Quinn is gone. First on offense. We already have Fields, Mooney, Jones, Kmet, Whitehair, Patrick, and Jenkins returning. All those guys are gonna be starters in 2023 IMO. Then you also have Herbert and Abner under contract as well and I believe one of those guys could emerge and be a starter as w…

    • 8 replies
    • 1.1k views
  14. Started by BearFan PHX,

    1) Is Foles the starter now? 2) Should Foles be the starter now? For me, I hope #1 is a yes but i dont know what this staff thinks, and whether they are willing to move on, but #2 is an absolute yes for me.

  15. Started by Uncle Buck,

    My apologies on two fronts; first if this has already been mentioned and second because I can’t figure out how to link it but Dan Wiederer had a great article in today’s Chicago Tribune about the leadership of this team. A great, great read. I can only hope George is finally truly enlightened because there’s some pretty damning stuff there.

    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
  16. Started by Stinger226,

    The Bears are talking to WR Dominick Hixon, formally of the panthers. What do you think.

    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
  17. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    I can see how he hasn't done as well with a QB like Kaepernick. Could be do better with *gulp* Cutler or whomever ends up being the starting QB in Chitown? Still young and lots of productive years left. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000047...francisco-49ers

  18. Started by Mongo3451,

    We couldn't be so lucky. This draft is ridiculous. I can't wait for a draft site to be credible...

    • 12 replies
    • 1.1k views
  19. Started by flea,

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/chi-1...,1930787.column

  20. Murray also receiving new contract.

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.