Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by jason,

    Looks sloppy, slow, Unimpressive. He looks more suited inside as a 4-3 3T than what the Bears need.

    • 2 replies
    • 1k views
  2. Started by jason,

    Interested. http://walterfootball.com/ProspectMeetings/ByTeam Always interesting to see who the team meets with.

  3. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    I would probably pass on this point, however, a change of scenery could absolutely do RG III a lot of good, imo.

    • 2 replies
    • 1.4k views
  4. Murray also receiving new contract.

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  5. For those interested. Think it's streaming on chicagobears.com

    • 2 replies
    • 1.4k views
  6. Started by dawhizz,

    I expect it's a minimum deal. Just 27 years old (sense a theme?). I thought he played well at the end of the year and would be fine with him as the #2/#3 TE.

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  7. Our biggest DT/NT is Goldman. Who else do we have to eat the middle up? If he can be signed to a Bear friendly contract I say why not?!

  8. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://www.chicagobears.com/team/roster/pa...a-84c88c0dc063/

  9. Started by adam,

    Bring in as a backup?

    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
  10. Today on my facebook I've had an article talking about 5th round draft pick Johnny Knox and one about 6th round Patrick Mannelly. The point of what was posted was their rounds. I love them both as Bears, but they are both exceptions to the rule. I know the Bears have a lot of lower picks, but I mean really.... Are they going for a we got rid of of the Black Unicorn but you may get one of these guys kind of thing?

    • 2 replies
    • 1.4k views
  11. Started by 50england50,

    What are your thoughts on Kearse. I have looked at him on You Tube and feel he is an athletic with good size who seemed to play better in 2014 than 2015 but may have been holding something back because he wanted to enter the NFL without an injury. His uncle is Javon Kearse and his cousin is Philip Buchanon so the pedigree is there. My only concern is although he gets into a good position he doesn't finish plays i.e. if the running back gets to the line of scrimmage and he is in the box he doesn't drive into the back to make a big play, he looks like he is holding back wanting to make sure the back doesn't break a big one but I suppose being a safety is you have to m…

    • 2 replies
    • 1.5k views
  12. Started by AZ54,

    After months of intense studying of prospects and (sometimes intense) beer drinking I am ready to proclaim who I think we'll draft today. 1st Rd) CB Vernon Hargreaves III. We've stayed away from any signs we like him. I see signs of a 2nd DE/Edge rusher taken ahead of us and possibly someone like Conklin. If that happens someone has to fall and right now it appears to be Hargreaves. He's not my first choice because I don't see him as a shutdown CB but he is elite in his quickness and can cover anyone for the first 20 yards. He'll start at NB while he learns the NFL. 2nd Rd) DE Chris Jones. He's been rated as far back as the 3rd round and later …

    • 2 replies
    • 1.5k views
  13. Started by bradjock,

    Round #2 is pretty easy. There's 10 different guys I'd be real happy with in round #2. Who do we take in round #3?

    • 2 replies
    • 1k views
  14. Started by adam,

    Very solid game play LOT vs #6 Baylor:

    • 2 replies
    • 1k views
  15. Started by AZ54,

    It is impossible to know how he'll perform once the pads go on but looking at the practice photos of Cornelius Washington he has bulked up quite a bit for his new role at DE. He made some noise last year in pass rushing drills early in camp before his injury. http://www.chicagobears.com/multimedia/pho...72-3dcb23fcef47

    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
  16. Started by jason,

    You obviously can't predict other trades, or anything like that. All you can do is pick where the Bears picked. Here's how I would have done it: 1) Laremy Tunsil, LT, Ole Miss - Huge steal here. He was supposed to be top 3, and before all the trade craziness he was probably #1. I think 75% of Bears fans thought he was the pick when the Bears traded up to #9. 2) Vonn Bell, FS, Ohio St - A safety with great coverage ability. Fits what the FO wants to do. 3) Jonathan Bullard, DE, Florida - Value is too good here. Great pick. 4) Andrew Billings, NT, Baylor - He's a monster. Should have gone earlier. Provides depth & competition for Goldman. 4) Dak…

    • 2 replies
    • 1.6k views
  17. Started by Stinger226,

    Amos started as a rookie and it assumed he will continue as the starter at one spot, but who gets the other? Harold Jones-Quarty started the last 4 games and had some good moments and will be given the spot until one of the rookies unseat him. He had 25 Ts, 2 PD and one interception.Also a FF. Amos had 2 PDs and no interceptions in 16 games. I think Amos starts but will be in the box and Jones-Quarty starts at FS. The possibility exists that by the end of the year Bush could be our SS and Howard-Carson could be our FS. The thing we need on defense is playmakers and Amos didnt really provide that for us last year. Bush could take playing time …

  18. Started by GakMan23,

    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/16173979...und-dead-age-41 Wow, that is sad! R.I.P.

    • 2 replies
    • 1.6k views
  19. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/...eaders-in-2016/

    • 2 replies
    • 1.7k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.