Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by AZ54,

    I'm not sure we've ever seen every player attend all OTAs and minicamp. http://www.chicagobears.com/news/article-1...9c-0dcf6884176b

    • 2 replies
    • 1k views
  2. Started by AZ54,

    Thought this was an interesting read especially for those of us who follow the draft closely. OTOH this does explain a lot of the head-scratching picks Emery made because I now i know he was too focused on the "athlete" and draft position and not enough on the performance on the field. There is a place for analytics but I like the fact Pace puts more emphasis on what he sees on the field. Yogi once said "you can learn a lot just by lookin' ". http://chi.247sports.com/Bolt/Bears-have-s...n-Pace-53394075

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  3. Started by adam,

    Interesting seeing how each of the QB's are looking so far: Mahomes 17-23, 73.9%, 137 yds, 3 TD, 0 INT, 1 Sack, 128.1 QB Rating Kizer 11-18, 61.1%, 184 yds, 1 TD, 0 INT, 3 Sacks, 114.1 QB Rating Trubisky 24-33, 72.7%, 226 yds, 2 TD, 0 INT, 1 Sack, 111.4 QB Rating Watson 18-35, 51.4%, 281 yds, 0 TD, 0 INT, 3 Sacks, 78.4 QB Rating Obviously the numbers alone don't tell the whole story, otherwise Cooper Rush, QB from DAL would be the league MVP right now. However, after watching some of these games, I would say that Trubisky seems the most consistent and calm, Mahomes has made some pretty high difficulty throws, Kizer has shown flashes (boom or bust), an…

    • 2 replies
    • 840 views
  4. Did you not find it odd that Manning was giving Trubisky pointers about the offense and not Glennon. Even he knows what's up. http://chicago.suntimes.com/sports/bears-m...-some-pointers/

    • 2 replies
    • 840 views
  5. Started by adam,

    Roster cuts: RB Josh Rounds FB Freddie Stevenson TE Mycole Pruitt OL Taylor Boggs OL Will Poehls OL Brandon Greene OL Diegot Joseph OL Mitchell Kirsch OL Cyril Richardson WR Victor Cruz WR Tanner Gentry WR Daniel Braverman WR Titus Davis WR Alton Howard DL Jaye Howard DL John Jenkins DL Kapron Lewis-Moore DL C.J. Wilson DL Rashaad Coward LB Alex Scearce LB Kelvin Sheppard LB Dan Skuta LB John Timu LB Jonathan Anderson LB Isaiah Irving CB Rashaad Reynolds CB Johnthan Banks CB B.W. Webb DB DeAndre Houston-Carson DB Harold Jones-Quartey K Roberto Aguayo Reserved/Injured QB Connor Sha…

  6. Started by adam,

    Cornerback Prince Amukamara (ankle) - Doubtful Guard Kyle Long (ankle), wide out Markus Wheaton (finger), and outside linebacker Pernell McPhee (knee) - Questionable Most are saying Amukamara will be out, which sucks vs Falcons pass happy offense and Julio.

    • 2 replies
    • 921 views
  7. Started by Connorbear,

    Anyone have a status on either player? Also, what the word or Kwiatkowski and Compton? Peace

  8. Started by ASHKUM BEAR,

    Seen the MacBook commercial a lot yesterday and I thought the song they used would be a great theme song for Cohen and Howard. It was Imagine Dragons and the song is "Thunder". I would think someone will put a highlight video together one day with this song. "I was lightning before the thunder" "Thunder, feel the thunder" "Lightning and the thunder" "Thunder, feel the thunder"

  9. Started by NAMEDSONPAYTON2,

    This is the most excitement I've had aince the Super Bowl. I believe our defense will play better, because we will have more time of posession and hopefully less turnovers.

  10. Started by eback,

    Talks about what a mistake it was to let Forte go and other interesting speculations before the 2016 season. https://www.google.com/amp/amp.si.com/mmqb/.../12/week-review

    • 2 replies
    • 903 views
  11. Started by kledanhoj,

    Years ago some people posted links where we could watch the games live. Does anyone still have that info? I’m not in Chicago and I don’t have the ticket. Thanks in advance!!

  12. Started by Connorbear,

    I ripped on him hard last week. I have to give him credit - he had a great game against the Puckers. However, I still say he needs to go at the end of the season. Peace

  13. Started by AZ54,

    He has my vote http://www.nfl.com/probowl/ballot?icampaig...Include_200x150

    • 2 replies
    • 784 views
  14. Started by DrunkBomber,

    I was watching the game last night and right after Blank said Vick might be able to return if he doesnt eat too much fried chicken one of my friends called me and we were curious if it was gonna be brought up today as an issue. Sure enough, theyve been talking about all day. I personally dont think it was meant to be a racial comment but with a subject as touchy as Vick it doesnt surprise me it was brought up.

  15. Started by sussnk,

    I was having problems getting signed on to bearstalk....couldn't get a enw password.....yadayadayada....anyway, Great site, thanks for setting it up....

  16. Started by DrunkBomber,

    Due to trying to save money for the holidays and New Years. I may stay in and watch this disaster in hopes maybe Ocho Cinco may do something fun.

  17. Started by Connorbear,

    tonight seals the Bears fate because they play Minny next week. One of those teams will end up will have 8 wins at that point (unless they tie). Peace

    • 2 replies
    • 2.1k views
  18. Started by Connorbear,

    The were horrible tonight. I take nothing away from the Vikings - they deserve to win. But if you are going to call crappy penalties, then call them on everyone: - Intentional grounding penalty - Alex Brown clearly held on Peterson's 2nd TD and the Bullinger 2 point play - roughing on Tillman Peace

  19. Started by Connorbear,

    to everyone. Please be safe. Peace

  20. Started by Connorbear,

    for next yr from the Suntimes. Not sure if I agree with everything they are proposing but they do cover most. Interesting note is that Fred Miller has played all year with a partial torn MCL. Why the hell was this never mentioned????? Not saying that changes my opinion on what should happen with him going forward (he needs to go), but at least we know now there were other concerns. Also, Moose 3.3 million cap value next yr - no thanks. Get him out of here. http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...-bear28.article Peace

    • 2 replies
    • 1.7k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.