Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Huge payday and obviously way out of the Bears league in terms of cap space. I bet the Bears settle on someone like Keenum.

    • 7 replies
    • 934 views
  2. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://blogs.suntimes.com/bears/2010/05/da...s_thinking.html Honestly, the more I hear about this guy, the more I like him. He should be HC instead of the seat warmer we currently have...

  3. Started by Chitownhustla,

    The replay of goal line fumble. Yeah I puked 2times. How could lovie not challenge it

    • 1 reply
    • 934 views
  4. Started by Drunkntailgater,

    This evening, 8pm CST, on this thread I will be posting a link to a live Tiny Chat along with a password for a LIVE Discussion about the situation of or Beloved Bears Team. If you've never done Tiny chat before, it is a live Video Chat Room. You can get on Cam and say what you want, or you can just turn on a microphone and talk to us like that. If you don't feel that you want to participate like that, you can still join us and just type in the chat box. Yes our season is getting frustrating, when you lose 2 very winnable games that would have kept us far in the lead for our #1 Wildcard position, it sucks! But I'm sure we will all agree that is going to fade away …

  5. Started by lemonej,

    Some of us on this board can remember when he electrified Wrigley Field with his spectacular plays but none of us want hear that he is suffering from dementia! Prayers for my childhood hero and his family!

  6. Started by AZ54,

    Some thoughts sitting here on vacation watching the WR/QB Combine show. I didn't see everything so just caught a bit here and there. Allen Lazard ran well today coming in at 4.55. If we're looking for a bigger redzone type of target based on what they showed today this draft provides quite a few good options with Lazard being one. Sutton ran well and looked good catching the ball. Toss in guys like Auden Tate and Jaleel Scott too. We could put Simmie Cobbs in that discussion as well. I watched some highlights of him last night and noticed that he never really got separation. He ran a bit slow at the combine 4.64 but he has phenomenal hands and with an…

    • 2 replies
    • 933 views
  7. Started by madlithuanian,

    https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/09/23/bobby-massie-a-surprise-inactive-for-bears/

    • 2 replies
    • 933 views
  8. Started by Stinger226,

    The Texans signed Clemons so I would say D. Manning will be getting cut. Any takers for a 31 year old Manning?

    • 4 replies
    • 933 views
  9. Started by Ty Nitty,

    I think that now we are no longer the media darlings and the offensive onslaught that was expected this year has tempered. We should be able to settle down and get back to business. Was it me or has Jay and the boys been doing a ton of interviews before the game Thursday? Maybe the same amount but we were getting a ton of national exposure. This Cutler bashing will die after the games this week and we should be quiet, humble, and hungry.

  10. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedi...tml?eref=sircrc

  11. Started by dawhizz,

    Now that I've started to look at the draft more closely, I wanted to get some reaction to those who watched more college football than I did regarding a couple players who seem to fit what the Bears might want, but who I haven't heard mentioned much on this board: Max Unger, OL, Oregon - Started for four years, beginning at LT and finishing at center and can probably play every position on the line. Looking at his measurables and combine performance, I can't help but be reminded of Branden Albert last year, who played OG but everyone projected could play LT. Unger seems to offer the same ability, except you KNOW he can play OT. I keep seeing him go in the last first,…

    • 1 reply
    • 932 views
  12. Seems like more and more of these kinds of sites are popping up... The fans are indeed restless.

  13. The Bears re-sign LB Darryl McClover a special teams demon. That doesn't bode well for some one on the LB crew.

  14. Started by Stinger226,

    With free agency starting we all play fantasy football for the bears. We all want Bell, Collins, and top free agents. The truth is we have arrived, we no longer are in line to go after needs, we are now tweaking the roster. We scratch our heads with Skine and Davis but the truth is we have to find competent replacements, they don't have to be stars. Now it's about fitting players in our spending window. You think maybe Callahan and Amos looked good because they were playing with stars around them. I think the personal had something to do with it. A lot are improvements will come from our existing roster getting better. Trubisky, Miller, Floyd , Smith, Nichol…

    • 4 replies
    • 931 views
  15. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/...s-knee/related/

    • 0 replies
    • 931 views
  16. Started by Mongo3451,

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/colum...,7233049.column Madlith and I could have written this.(and NFO, wherever he is) Been saying it for years.

  17. Started by Chitownhustla,

    he is at Halas?? or they are meeting with him. Does he still have gas left in the tank??

    • 2 replies
    • 931 views
  18. http://www.suntimes.com/sports/15701298-41...-community.html

  19. Started by bowlingtwig,

    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4240888

    • 0 replies
    • 930 views
  20. Started by adam,

    • 8 replies
    • 930 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.