Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,547 topics in this forum
-
of note Rooks ----------- Mccellin - 99 Jeffrey - 17 Rodriguez - 88 Hardin - 35 (special #Neal A.) Brown - 78 Vets------------ Hayden - 24 Rachal - 62
-
Jerry and Lovie always say that we're a "running football team Maybe with two less o-linemen in front of benson he can actually find the hole. Maybe, just maybe if we play 3 o-lineman he might be able to squeeze his fat ass through the gap. Anyways I know it's still early, however with the expanded cap I'm starting to worry because the fa's are being inked a whole lot faster than ever, and soon we will be going into the season with st. clair at rt and metcalf at g, which would suck because our starters sucked last year and now we're going to play the ones who couldn't even beat them out. I'm not worried about wr as much cause we have a lot of potential there yet with b…
-
- 0 replies
- 872 views
-
-
-
http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story/_/id/...h-new-york-jets From what little I have seen of him, I like him. However, not as a solitary option for wide reciever.
-
- 1 reply
- 872 views
-
-
-
Bears kicking comp going better than expected. Pineiro has a slight edge in % and distance (long of 63). He has the leg strength, which will be helpful in the Chicago weather. Fry will need to put on a show the rest of the way to win this one. It seems like it's Pineiro's to lose.
-
- 3 replies
- 871 views
-
-
https://www.thephinsider.com/2020/3/23/21191720/phinsider-question-of-the-day-w-live-thread-general-discussion-03-23-2020 Just wasting time tonight and ran across this. Don't even know what to make of the posts. 70 of them just talking about replacing a switch on a garbage disposal. They all most go back years. I mean, there are so many ways to make a joke, but they also seem to be kinda all on the same page. I have just never seen a back and forth like that. A kinder gentler discourse. I assume they talk about football sometimes.
-
- 3 replies
- 871 views
-
-
I was pissed when they let Robbie Gould go, he was an outstanding placekicker for us. I hope this new PK we signed away from the Dolphins is as good as everyone seems to proclaim he is. I have Never been a big fan of our Punter. Now I see one of the best punters in the NFL over the past few years, Marquette King, has been released from Oakland. I hope that Pace signs this guy!
-
- 3 replies
- 870 views
-
-
will be on tomorrow (Wednesday 4.3.13) at 1800 Eastern Time
-
- 2 replies
- 870 views
-
-
Adams tweet: A sincere thank you to the Bears organization and fans for the opportunity to represent a first class franchise and city..one last #BearDown Some cap savings and hopefully we can find an improvement.
-
- 3 replies
- 870 views
-
-
Per Jeff Dickerson and rumored to have resigned CJ Wilson per his agent
-
- 2 replies
- 870 views
-
-
This is amazing! http://bearswire.usatoday.com/2017/04/10/t...blow-your-mind/
-
- 1 reply
- 870 views
-
-
Someone is underlining certain words in my posts and it isn't me. They are trying to get you to click on and be a winner at something. Everyone please beware! I am not computer savy enough to post links etc. like that.
-
- 2 replies
- 870 views
-
-
Bears bring back Darrell McClover Posted by Mike Florio on September 29, 2009 4:45 PM ET The Chicago Bears have done a Tuesday roster shuffle, dropping cornerback DeAngelo Smith and re-signing linebacker Darrell McClover. McClover spent three years with the team, working primarily on special teams. As Brad Biggs of the Chicago Sun-Times points out, McClover was inked for his special-teams skills. He also will provide depth at the linebacker position if the team has any further injury difficulties. Pisa Tinoisamoa (knee) and/or Hunter Hillenmeyer (rib) could play this week against the Lions.
-
- 1 reply
- 870 views
-
-
So I went looking around and I found the Sports Illustrated scouting report on James Marten, the tackle we just signed off the practice squad: And from War Room Report: Also I found some reports from Cowboys beat writers - the consensus seemed to be that Marten looked pretty good at tackle, but he couldn't get on the active roster because Doug Free from NIU was a surprise hit (he's now their starting RT,) and Dallas' other active backup had to be able to play both guard and center, whereas Marten only plays tackle and guard. I imagine there are a lot of tackles in the league who wouldn't have been able to get playing time over Flozell, Colombo, and Fr…
-
- 1 reply
- 869 views
-
-
http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,7550977.story Chargers' Raye interviews for Bears GM job Ads by Google Free Online AdvertisingSee What $75 of Google Ads Can Do For Your Business. Try It Now! www.Google.com/AdWords Comments 6Share0 By Brad Biggs, Tribune reporter 3:01 p.m. CST, January 17, 2012 The Chicago Bears wrapped up their second interview for the vacant general manager position, spending Tuesday with Jimmy Raye III, the director of personnel for the San Diego Chargers. Raye met with the Bears as a candidate to replace Jerry Angelo, who was fired on Jan. 3. He is the second candidate to meet with the team, following Jaso…
-
- 0 replies
- 869 views
-
-
This from King's FMIA: " Looks bad for the Packers. So hurt, and so reliant on the quarterback who clearly is not whole." Oh, wa, wa wa. Poor Puckers. Who cried for us the last few years when injuries destroyed? My wish is that they linger in limbo for years with Rodgers. We've got the D to make him nuts now. So, Mr. King, don't expect me or other Bears fans to feel the least bit of sympathy. Be aware: these Bears are FOR REAL!
-
- 3 replies
- 869 views
-
-
It's D Day, and I don't think past what scs pciked for Chicago in Rd 3...none of us care. At least I don't. I'm happy to keep picking, but it seems like it needs to die at this point.
-
- 3 replies
- 868 views
-
-
Please call or write the Chicago Bears organization and let them know we are too proud of a fan base to put up with this garbage. Chicago Bears, 1920 Football Dr, Lake Forest, IL 60045 (847) 295-6600 Emery & Company, please do not disrespect us by running Mark Trestman out there for another lame duck press conference when you should have been there to fire your head coach and defensive coordinator. Complete waste of time. If I were a Hyundai executive, I would not want my brand associated with this poor excuse of an organization! The Bears product is inferior and management and coaching is even worse. This team clearly has quit on Trestman &…
-
- 1 reply
- 867 views
-
-
As I posted earlier by selling my tickets to this game I guaranteed a win. Maybe I should buy sixteen game tickets next year and then sell them..... on second thought, my wallet would not allow that strategy. LOL
-
- 1 reply
- 867 views
-