Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Great section 228. Includes a parking pass. Let me know if anyone is intetested.

  2. Started by balta1701-A,

    Looking ahead slightly, this is a real blow to that Jets defense.

  3. I saw this on online at NBC Chicago Sports. A Chicago restaurant had this posted for their patrons: Link to Article on www.nbcsports.com/chicago/bears/

    • 1 reply
    • 843 views
  4. Started by CrackerDog,

    I hope it means they have a deal on the table for Foles. Otherwise playing him that long was stupid. Did Nagy get asked about it?

    • 3 replies
    • 843 views
  5. Started by mondonico,

    "Forte only had five runs, but we probably called 15 for him," left tackle Jermon Bushrod said. "When we got up there to run these plays, it wasn’t a correct look or we had too many people in the box or they dropped a safety or they did this. It’s a lot that goes into these plays that we run. If it doesn’t look good to the quarterback, we’ve got to go out to the edge." So why did they not call the run on the other plays instead of just passing the pall. That did no work very well so why did he not call a running play. They would not of gotten 150 or even 100 but they would of gained a lot more then they did. And some of those runs sould of been by Carey, I though…

  6. I'll start with the Bears.. I've gone back and forth on this one all Summer. At first, I was thinking there was no way they could be worse than a 10 win team with the additions they made on the defensive line and the fact that the offense is in its 2nd year under Trestman. However, over the last several weeks, it has become readily apparent that this team may have more questions than I can ever remember a Bears team having in recent memory. -Do they have A LB'er? -Do they have any reliable safeties? -Do they have a punt returner? -Do they have a kickoff returner? -Can Jared Allen stay healthy and productive? -Will any of the rookie defensive players m…

  7. Started by flea,

  8. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/...m-deal-follows/

    • 1 reply
    • 842 views
  9. http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/lists/Top_10_...p;photo=9155310

  10. Started by AZ54,

    Nice article on MIller's performance in camp as told mostly by our DBs. https://chicago.suntimes.com/sports/bears_receiver_anthony_miller_training_camp/

  11. Started by Stinger226,

    I'll going to the beach on an island I visited, Koy Samet, and seen this resort, green bay colors so I know it is not a coincidence of words. You'll have to blow it up to see it, I blew a closer shot. Also I screwed up by coming home on Tuesday the 24th, the Monday night game (bears) will be on while traveling so I will missing the game. I forgot when I booked that there is 12 hours difference in time. Monday night 7 is Tuesday morning 7. Lessons learned I hope.

  12. Started by adam,

    Dalton and Green are the only QB+WR duo to connect for 1K yards passing/receiving as rookies. I think Williams and Odunze have a great shot at that, especially with 17 games. Odunze would need to catch 4.33 balls a game with 13.5 yards per reception. Even with all the other options, it seems like that is very realistic, even for a rookie. Odunze will more than likely get CB2 or 3 on every play, which should be a mismatch in almost every game.

    • 8 replies
    • 842 views
  13. Started by BearFan PHX,

    OK! Here's a purely optimistic scenario I probably don't believe in myself, but it COULD be true. With a large grain of salt... McCaskey sucks. That's why they hired Warren. Warren has been BIG 10 commissioner, and worked for the Vikings, knows a lot about football organizations, and has a lot of football contacts. People knew that McCaskey wasnt getting it done, so he got mostly fired and Warren was brought in to do a lot of what McCaskey used to do. When Warren got here, he gave Poles leeway and let him make moves. And Poles made bad choices, while Warren gathered power and influence. Now Warren is ready to start making his first moves. He deosnt deserve …

  14. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    @vxmcclure23: Bears had offered a two-year contract to Bell with about half mil guaranteed. Could still negotiate that deal or be set with $1.26 million. @vxmcclure23: $1.26 million tender for Bell. @vxmcclure23: Bears tender restricted free-agent RB Kahlil Bell.

  15. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    always thought they loved him

    • 4 replies
    • 841 views
  16. Started by AZ54,

    For the draftniks out there I thought this might be worth reading. The article breaks down performance trends versus draft position. For example, OTs drafted in slots 1-13 have the highest success rate of being a 5yr starter at 94%, and a bit surprising to me LB is right behind them at 90%. . http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Diggin...babilities.html

    • 3 replies
    • 841 views
  17. Started by madlithuanian,

    The Chiefs will take Fisher with the first pick, a source with knowledge of the team’s plans told PFT’s Mike Florio. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/category/rumor-mill/

    • 2 replies
    • 841 views
  18. Started by Mongo3451,

    He's going to sign a one day contract.

  19. Started by bradjock,

    The news is that we are trying to get one of them. Both have a big price tag and both would cost a draft pick. I would be good with either—but not at that cost. I really have no preference. I gotta admit that I was hoping for Marcus Marriota. But it looks like he’s signing with the Raiders.

    • 4 replies
    • 841 views
  20. http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/9272/chris-williams

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.