Who's Online (See full list)
- There are no registered users currently online
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,547 topics in this forum
-
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/...5247,full.story Marshall has a connection to a "nondescript setting where pro athletes could hang out and bring women while visiting Orlando — away from the view of the media." that was described as a "home as a place NFL pros go "if they want to step out on their girlfriends and their wives ... outside of anywhere else where media might catch them."... And there were "reports that high-quantity drug deals were transacted there.". The house was involved in a shooting, Marshall was not involved in that from what I can tell but there could be some possible backlash if the house was indeed involved in high-quantity dru…
-
- 1 reply
- 1.2k views
-
-
The Bears signed Maurice Jones a CB, kind find much about him, but is a rookie, UDFA player. They did this after Dropping Andre Fluellen/DT back to the old drawing board with the DT position.
-
- 1 reply
- 1k views
-
-
-
- 1 reply
- 1.3k views
-
-
Another member of that famous 65 draft though he came in undrafted and turned out to be one of the Bears most electric returners who some say never called for a fair catch. He wasn't bad as a corner either and I have to tell you all that between Gayle Sayers and Devin Hester, he, Cecil Turner and Ike Hill were some guys who were exciting on returns for the Bears back in the day. Ron Smith was fearless on punt returns and he was one of my childhood favorites. He succumbed to lung cancer at the age of 70 but, his 30+ yd return avg in 72 got him voted to the Pro Bowl as a return specialist.
-
- 1 reply
- 979 views
-
-
Does this send a message to Rodriguez our two time arrested TE? http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/...-send-a-signal/
-
- 1 reply
- 1.1k views
-
-
This is a must listen to piece of journalism. I will be routing for Brian to make the falcon and it puts into perspective how much time you want to put into listening about Aaron Hernandez. I would say a big fat zero. A pampered big time Charlie who thought he was an untouchable. Brian could have been a great prospect however wrongfully accused of rape and kidnap. Lawyer who is now a judge sold him down the river. Disadvantaged throughout the legal process. A great story.
-
- 1 reply
- 1.3k views
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/...race-a-cheetah/
-
- 1 reply
- 758 views
-
-
Swope had to retire due to past concussions. Almost everyone here, including myself, wanted him in the 4th, 5th, and 6th round. Glad we dodged that bullet. Fell bad for Swope though, he looked like he could have been Welker 2.0 with more speed. http://www.foxsportsarizona.com/nfl/arizon...amp;feedID=3801
-
- 1 reply
- 858 views
-
-
http://www.chicitysports.com/2013/05/10/fu...he-2013-season/ add your own to the thread
-
- 1 reply
- 1.2k views
-
-
To kick off the season, I threw together an official TalkBears shirt! http://teespring.com/bromance And yes, I know it's hilarious.
-
- 1 reply
- 1.4k views
-
-
One each for training camp, Trestman (kinda), and Emery: http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-triangle...s-training-camp http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-triangle...-coach-rankings http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/953119...ager-philosophy
-
- 1 reply
- 837 views
-
-
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100000022...ofter-last-year It was said in a positive way in that he's saying he so much better this year. The article linked above is pretty good. But in the video in that article, about 1:10 in, they mention that Cutler said "Not everyone on the team has bought into Trestman yet." I'm not sure what the context was but that's horrible if true. Let me know if you've heard discussions about Cutler's comment and what, if anything, explains it.
-
- 1 reply
- 794 views
-
-
Melton concussed in the game. Patrick Mannelly knocked out of the game as well.
-
- 1 reply
- 706 views
-
-
http://www.nfl.com/injuries This is clearly a good thing. The way training camp started, I recall being a little worried about this. Let's hope we stay reasonably healthy throughout the season!
-
- 1 reply
- 11.6k views
-
-
I was just a little curious on Tucker as a coach, so I looked up some stats to have a closer peek. I looked at only NFL as he was with Ohio State before 2005. http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?arc...e&Submit=Go 2005-2007 CLE DBacks coach 2008 - CLE D COORD 2009-2011 - JAX D COORD 2012 - JAX D COORD/ASST HC 2005 - CLE was 4th in passing D 2006 - CLE was 18th in passing D 2007 - CLE was 9th in passing D 2008 - CLE was 7th in overall D Average is in the top 10 for the stint in CLE. Take out 2006, and it's even better at 7. Removing the hi & low scores, it's about 8th. 2009 - JAX was 10th in overall D 2010 - JAX was…
-
- 1 reply
- 724 views
-
-
Im not sure where the Bears started the season but our odds of winning the Super Bowl are 20 to 1. Looking at the odds? KC is 33-1,Houston 12-1, Denver 4-1 I think with Clady being out for the season, Denver has dropped a little with there expectations. We will see how they do against some of there tougher opponents, any more key injuries and they might not make it. I suppose you can say that about any good team thou.
-
- 1 reply
- 745 views
-
-
-
I listen to M. Bennett on the score last nite, he is a real trip, well worth listening too. He will be on tues with Lawrence Holmes on Bears live at 7:00 , check it out. Also they have a sit down on the tribune called 3 downs, with B. Briggs, Steve Rosenblom and two other guys. That chat is worth checking out.
-
- 1 reply
- 907 views
-
-
Hope Collins plays better and does Wotten play 3 technique
-
- 1 reply
- 783 views
-
-
I hope the other team does not now what I know. I know exactly when cutler gets the snap, its right after he yells 180 hut,hut
-
- 1 reply
- 895 views
-