Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

  • There are no registered users currently online

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. I think most would agree if thats what it takes then the Bears should do it.

  2. Started by Pixote,

    According to the SunTimes there was an enormous interest in Cutler and you have to give credit to JA for pulling off what could be the biggest trade in decades......

  3. Started by Chitownhustla,

    Im thinking about buying some season tickets and was hoping someone might have sat in the sections i'm looking at. They are Section 248 and 446?. Anyone know if the views are good from those sections?

  4. Started by Grouchy Bear,

    Here's an article I thought was interesting. I would imagine Nfl teams have something similar data but more specific in detail. http://www.scoresreport.com/2009/04/17/whi...he-first-round/

    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
  5. Started by flea,

    http://www.footballdiner.com/nflbearsqbs.html

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  6. I like the look of the cover, they went with Troy Polamalu & Larry Fitz in the first dual cover we've seen. Nice look to it and the splatter effect on the box looks pretty good. I am going to make my own custom one so the selection of the two doesn't bother me. Thoughts? Credit to AlterEgo of VSN on finding it http://www.virtualsportsnetwork.com/forum/...ead.php?t=17340

  7. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    I would have loved Sean Smith at 49, but I like this trade as well. Michael Johnson or Duke Robinson at 68, and then go WR at 99 AND 105. Thoughts?

    • 1 reply
    • 939 views
  8. Started by lemonej,

    Harvin takes it to the house on opening kick for the Vikes.

    • 1 reply
    • 794 views
  9. Started by xvflutop,

    Definitely dont miss him. Nice fumble tiny hands

  10. Started by BearFan2000,

    Cartoon inspired by yesterdays game. Enjoy!

  11. Started by Noots,

    http://www.nootsnotes.com/2011/09/17/403/

  12. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/...he-white-house/

  13. Started by Noots,

    http://www.nootsnotes.com/2011/10/01/425/

    • 1 reply
    • 2.2k views
  14. Now this is the article I've been waiting to see. It was only a matter of time! Read this short article. At the end it states that Walter Payton's agent (Bud Holmes) that was quoted in the Biography "May seek legal action if he feels he was misquoted." And denies saying that Walter was an addict or addicted to drugs. http://www.csnchicago.com/10/01/11/Paytons...&feedID=626 Legal action is all the more reason that Jarrett will not comment on twitter or his Radio Shows about this book. I hope justice is served!

  15. Started by Cutsizzle,

    They mic'd Jay Cutler up during the Carolina Panthers game. Some good things to see him being vocal as a leader and a couple funny comments here and there. Good watch overall. http://www.chicitysports.com/2011/10/05/ja...panthers-10111/

  16. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    Yards from Suh's penalties.... or total Yards from Roy Williams... Ill take Roy 33 yards and Suh 30yards

  17. Started by chitownman,

    Since when does this defense not give up huge plays. 77 touchdown pass to Megatron and now an 88 yard TD run by Best. Are they freakin serious when each week the commentators say that the Bears do not give up to many big plays. Two huge scoring plays tonight and the defense is supposedly rested. Ted Philips, Jerry Angelo and Lovie Smith all need to be canned and the sooner the better. This is turning out just as I suspected, into another embarrassment on National TV and we have Minnesota at home on Sunday night. Do you think that Leslie Frazier will not have his squad prepared to embarrass his former team as well? Hell, we got lucky against Carolina. This is ugly …

  18. Started by mondonico,

    Well I guess the Lions showed that they have done things right. Crawled out of the slime after 60 years and kicked the Bears ass into it! Not to use a bad cliche but this team got old before our eyes. Anyone who was watching saw the shark get jumperd. OK, I'm done but time to get the draino out and flush everyone, and I mean everyone, down the drain. Starting with the GM and not stopping till you get to, well not stopping. Meaning Cutler and Forte if thats what it takes. They are the only players young enough to maybe keep if after you dump what few player might bring something in return. Sad part is I don't see many players you would get anything for. Other …

  19. Started by madlithuanian,

    OK, I need to flip the switch a bit and need to vent some positivity. There's a reason we are all Bears fans. Also, there are a lot of things many of us would like to see happen to the current team. I encourage anyone interested to join me in this therapeutic exercise... I'm going to give the five reasons I'm a Bears fan (in no particular order) and give five things that I think the team must do to improve this or next season (that are within the realm of possibility.) Five Reasons I'm a Bears fan: 1. Blood. My family is simply from Chicago. Marquette Park to be exact. 2. The history. There's just too much. From virtually starting professional f…

  20. Started by azbearsfan,

    http://www.windycitygridiron.com/2011/10/1...fense#storyjump Interesting write up.....

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.