Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by Daventry,

    https://apple.news/AGlvCusaJQkK0ufdmhWmqkw

    • 3 replies
    • 617 views
  2. Started by Pixote,

    I got a subscription to "The Athletic" website. IMO, it is fantastic. Great articles on the Bears, but also any team for NFL, NHL, or MLB. I found it when doing a Google search for game previews, but when I began reading the article it said I needed to sign up, which at first pissed me off, but then found out as an introductory offer all I had to pay was one dollar a month for the first year. One hellava deal! Like I said, outstanding coverage of the Bears. The one article I enjoyed the most today was talking about our HC 'Flus. Before I read it I was all for firing him. Now, if this team shows improvement the rest of the way, I have changed my mind. I like what I re…

    • 4 replies
    • 617 views
  3. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    On NFL Network, that whole best drafted players or whatever, his name was W. Peyton, that got under my skin. How insulting. Also when the guys were standing outside, it did it as well. Someone should get fired for that, his kids were there.

    • 0 replies
    • 617 views
  4. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    League source says TE Kellen Davis will visit the Cowboys, Steelers, and Bengals.

  5. Started by bradjock,

    As per multiple sources. He can still negotiate a long term deal until July 15th. This means he'll be attending off season workouts.

    • 0 replies
    • 615 views
  6. Started by balta1701-A,

    Just in case there was any doubt

  7. Started by GrizzlyBear,

    http://www.eplsite.com/channel8.html

  8. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    • 0 replies
    • 614 views
  9. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    • 0 replies
    • 614 views
  10. Started by Stinger226,

    We have Howard, Cohen, Davis and Patterson. If we trade Howard on draft day, we in turn will draft a RB. Even if we don't make a trade we are still going to draft a RB, so we go into camp with 4 or 5 plus Nall is still a practice squad nominee. Last year we ran the ball 468 times. As the offense progresses we end up with more overall plays so I will leave this number about the same. HOWARD or draft pick-- 200 Carrie's Cohen had 117 last year, so we give him 100 Davis-- 100 Patterson-- 40 Trubisky had 67 last year, but let's say 40 this year. Nagy likes to mix it up so I think it will not be a load type of back anymore. I think D…

    • 0 replies
    • 613 views
  11. Started by adam,

    All he had to do was beat Jacksonville in a meaningless game for them, and he burps a fart. I still can't believe the Colts missed the playoffs. The Bears are no different than the Chargers, Colts, Ravens, Browns, Saints or Vikings, they all missed the playoffs. Just a crazy sequence to end the season and the Bears benefit from so many bad teams winning, boosting their draft slot a few places. So back to Indy, when is Chris Ballard going to get any bad press? Wentz was their answer, just like Rivers was before. The Colts traded the 16th pick in the 2022 draft for Wentz, they missed the playoffs, and owe Wentz 103M. Philly relieved themselves of Wentz, made the …

  12. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    http://www.theredzone.org/BlogDescription/...ed/Default.aspx NFL just released its official fines from last week's game between the Detroit Lions and Chicago Bears according to Anwar Richardson of Mlive.com. Here are the fines with explanations from the NFL: Here are those fines with the NFL's explanations: Chicago Bears D.J. Moore was fined $15,000 for unnecessary roughness; after the play, he struck an opponent late. Earl Bennett was fined $10,000 for a uniform violation; he wore dominantly orange shoes. This was his second offense. Detroit Lions Nick Fairley was fined $15,000 for roughing the passer; he unnecessarily drove the o…

  13. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    was held from practice but us jogging and running Thank football gods

    • 0 replies
    • 612 views
  14. Started by Stinger226,

    I think the biggest question for me before the season starts is: Is Jaylon Johnson going to play and can he be up to speed day 1? I know there are questions at other positions but until we see our players preform, Im going to wait and make those judgements later. Because we are playing Jefferson our first game, I think this matters.

  15. Started by ASHKUM BEAR,

    Bears sign Braxton to a 1 year deal.

    • 10 replies
    • 612 views
  16. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    Yards from Suh's penalties.... or total Yards from Roy Williams... Ill take Roy 33 yards and Suh 30yards

  17. Started by adam,

    The Bears have 3 picks in the first 83. It would be really nice to trade back at some point and pick up a 4th, then get 4 of the top 100 prospects from these positions (2x OT, WR, CB).

    • 0 replies
    • 608 views
  18. Started by jason,

    He’s on the trade block, injury prone, and has a big contract. I’d call the Rams and offer a 4th, whatever salary split makes sense, and see how bad they want to dump him.

  19. Started by Stinger226,

    Today 5 rookies signed contracts. Loveland 26.6 mil, 14 mil bonus Kyle Momongai----Newman---Frazier---Hippolite Who was the contract guy that left that was quick with signing players? He must have come back.

    • 3 replies
    • 608 views
  20. Started by GakMan23,

    ESPNChiBears Jeff Dickerson Charles Tillman, Brandon Marshall, Stephen Paea, Anthony Walters and DJ Williams not participating during open portion of practice. #Bears 28 minutes ago Anyone know if DJ is dinged up again?

    • 0 replies
    • 608 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.