Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,547 topics in this forum
-
I think we all assumed this would be the case when we heard he had a broken leg. http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...1005-story.html With Bushrod nursing a back issue, likely for the entire season, I expect we'll be signing someone off the street. That is unless they are starting to get some confidence in Fabuluje. I think we kept 9 Oline at the start of the season so we might decide to go with 8 and keep that extra slot open on the bottom of the roster to help special teams.
-
- 0 replies
- 745 views
-
-
Please check Admin forum, I performed an admin action today and would like to discuss.
-
- 0 replies
- 756 views
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/...s-knee/related/
-
- 0 replies
- 930 views
-
-
bronco uniforms look like roller derby uniforms, for real!
-
- 0 replies
- 665 views
-
-
Right now we have MIN and GB ahead of us in the division and ATL, SEA and TB ahead of us in the Wild Card. Based on schedules going forward, it seems like ATL and MIN have the hardest paths. Week 12: ATL 6-4 vs MIN 7-3 TB 5-5 at IND SEA 5-5 vs PIT Week 13: GB 7-4 at DET MIN 7-3 vs SEA 5-5 ATL 6-4 at TB 5-5 Most realistic: MIN beats ATL, then loses to SEA, moving to 8-4 GB beats DET, moving to 8-4 ATL loses to MIN, then beats TB, moving to 7-5 SEA loses to PIT, then beats MIN, moving to 6-6 TB loses to both IND and ATL, and drops to 5-7 1. MIN gets ATL, SEA, ARZ, CHI, NYG, and GB. Of all the teams, they have the toughest path to th…
-
- 0 replies
- 905 views
-
-
A pretty crazy turn of events. http://www.csnchicago.com/bears/jay-cutler...-law-found-dead
-
- 0 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
http://www.chicagobears.com/news/article-1...e9-0aeb3937a916 If Royal has no issues and can practice Friday then we should see him paired with Alshon this weekend. I've seen no reported setbacks on White's practicing so far so he might be on track to play a few snaps against the Vikings. Marquess Wilson appears to definitely be out of this game.
-
- 0 replies
- 980 views
-
-
I looked at our stats from last year (brutal) and compared to what we have so far this year. The offense, overall has improved in most areas and only regressed slightly in Passing Yards per game (by 3), Rushing YPC, by 0.09, and Comp% by about 3% (not as many Forte dink and dunks). On the positive side, we cut down on turnovers by almost 0.5 per game (INTs cut in half), and our run game produced 22 more yards per game which increased TOP by over a minute. --------------- 2014 / 2015 Points/Game - 19.9 / 20.6 + Yards/Game - 327.1 / 346.1 + Passer Rating - 89.03 / 89.49 + Completion % - 65.57% / 62.79% - Passing Yds/G - 237.0 / 234.0 - Neg Pass Plays% - 8…
-
- 0 replies
- 852 views
-
-
For the first time in a long time, the NFC North gets a decent break, playing two of the weaker divisions in the league. We draw the AFC South and NFC East, which are the two divisions with a potential 8-8 Division Winner. With this info, we need to be all in for next year, as I don't know when we will get this type of opportunity again. It also figures that we could have up to 3 NFC North teams in the playoffs next year. Here is what the schedule looks like today: Home: Detroit 7-9 Green Bay 10-4 Minnesota 9-5 Philadelphia 7-9 Washington 9-7 Jacksonville 5-11 Tennessee 3-13 San Francisco 5-11 Away Detroit 7-9 Green Bay 10-5 Minne…
-
- 0 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
Now I don't know if this is a team thing or just the website contributors, but if it is a team thing, then this would seem to support the notion that Forte will not be back. Easier to justify to fanbase if rookie RB is your RoY over others. Just speculation. http://www.chicagobears.com/news/article-1...0e-5aa9e812b8f9
-
- 0 replies
- 953 views
-
-
More props for Goldman and Amos... http://www.chicagobears.com/news/article-1...ae-480e845a0bd2
-
- 0 replies
- 953 views
-
-
Feb. 16: First day for clubs to designate franchise or transition players. Feb. 23-29: NFL Scouting Combine, Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis. March 1: Deadline (4 p.m. ET) for clubs to designate franchise or transition players. March 7-9: Clubs are permitted to contact and enter into contract negotiations with the certified agents of players who will become unrestricted free agents. However, a contract cannot be executed with a new club until 4 p.m. ET on March 9. March 9: 2016 league year begins. Free-agency period begins at 4 p.m. ET. March 20-23: Annual league meeting, Boca Raton, Florida. April 4: Clubs that hired a new head coach after t…
-
- 0 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
Apparently McPhee and Jenkins were high school teammates, and McPhee is recruiting Jenkins to come play for the Bears. Jenkins is kind of a polarizing player. There are times where he is REALLY good and times where he gets beat pretty bad. I have a lot of faith in Ed Donatell and his ability to coach up corners, I think if he came here we would see more of the really good player and less of the bad plays. Porter is kind of polarizing as well. He looked pretty good for the most part last season, but his injury history does kind of scare me. Jenks(as the guys on a Rams board I visited calls him) is younger and doesn't have the injury history. I would really …
-
- 0 replies
- 1k views
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/...ich-dies-at-85/
-
- 0 replies
- 843 views
-
-
As per multiple sources. He can still negotiate a long term deal until July 15th. This means he'll be attending off season workouts.
-
- 0 replies
- 615 views
-
-
Philadelphia Eagles @Eagles 9m9 minutes ago #Eagles acquire 8th overall pick from Miami in exchange for LB Kiko Alonso, CB Byron Maxwell, & 13th overall pick. Maybe another QB selection?
-
- 0 replies
- 891 views
-
-
Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter Former Cardinals TE Jermaine Gresham on way to visit Bears, who are shopping Martellus Bennett.
-
- 0 replies
- 729 views
-
-
The draft pool just got a little more crowded, as usual the Packers, Patriots, and Ravens are up there. If Pace keeps drafting well, one day we may see the Bears back on this list. http://www.thescore.com/news/980601
-
- 0 replies
- 1k views
-
-
These two players have been released by the Browns. Whitner has a history with Fangio and is just turning 31 this summer. If we cut Rolle there is no dead money on the cap. He is 3 years younger and was successful under Fangio. I would go for that change in our DB field. Also Ekpre-Olomu is released coming off a major injury. He has youth and upside on the side of signing him. I am all in on that signing also.
-
- 0 replies
- 1k views
-
-
After posting in Jason's "Best Mock I can do thread" about CBs I figured I'd just summarize what I see of the top CBs after watching film on Draftbreakdown. I'm copying what I wrote about Hargreaves in that thread. Among the top 4 CBs in this draft I could live with any of them. I'm just not confident grabbing one at #11. We could drop back to #20 and grab whoever is left and be just as well off IMO. That's kind of the way this draft is after the top 10 picks. Hargreaves... It's not necessarily size sometimes it attitude. Some guys just love getting into your grill and making you work hard. Others can do it but prefer to be off a bit and use their athle…
-
- 0 replies
- 1.1k views
-