Marquess Wilson

AZ54

More good news. OTAs and no hitting but still to have a bigger, stronger, and apparently quicker Wilson out on the field with Marshall and Jeffrey could turn into a great combination for us.

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story/_/id/...r-chicago-bears

Perfect guy to take a chance on in the 7th, I remember reading about him when we drafted him. I SMH when I read how he got suspended and then quit on his team. I do know Mike Leech is hard to play for but Im from the school of never quitting on your team.

He was projected a lot higher then the 7th round but because of the quitting and suspension he dropped to the 7th. If he turns out to be a beast this offense could be stupid good.

Perfect guy to take a chance on in the 7th, I remember reading about him when we drafted him. I SMH when I read how he got suspended and then quit on his team. I do know Mike Leech is hard to play for but Im from the school of never quitting on your team.

He was projected a lot higher then the 7th round but because of the quitting and suspension he dropped to the 7th. If he turns out to be a beast this offense could be stupid good.

I like the comment-stupid good

Scary good....like nothing we have ever seen before.

I know I drink the kool-aid, but I smell a great year!

As long as we don't get a load of injuries....

I always temper these things a bit because the team is often looking for guys like this to throw out to the fans via the media. Under Lovie and Angelo they almost always turned out to be a popcorn fart. But this is a new era so there's definitely something to be excited about. How about 3 Pro Bowl WR's on the team? LOL!

I always temper these things a bit because the team is often looking for guys like this to throw out to the fans via the media. Under Lovie and Angelo they almost always turned out to be a popcorn fart. But this is a new era so there's definitely something to be excited about. How about 3 Pro Bowl WR's on the team? LOL!

Very true. At this point all I'm looking for is that guys look the part. Meaning they are in shape and have been working on their weaknesses, as well as focused on learning their position if they are a young player. Wilson appears to have done both.

I am excited....saying that, I know I am a hopeless kook-aid drinking Bears fan....

But I am still excited.....

GO BEARS!

:headbang :bringit

The thing that has me the most excited is The Bears are going into this season using the same system as last year and It is a real NFL scheme. Martz's scheme was a real scheme but we didn't have the right pieces to run it.

Solid O line, real weapons, and a great Offensive Cord and head coach. Im excited to see what Cutler and Company can do!!!

The thing that has me the most excited is The Bears are going into this season using the same system as last year and It is a real NFL scheme. Martz's scheme was a real scheme but we didn't have the right pieces to run it.

Solid O line, real weapons, and a great Offensive Cord and head coach. Im excited to see what Cutler and Company can do!!!

I was against Martz from beginning. His scheme has been figured out, same as the 46 defense. Absolutely agree with the benefit of continuity. Been preaching that for years...

You are right...we didn't have the pieces to run it...and he still tried to run it....didn't work out too well.

Hence why he is unemployed.

Hard to get those pieces.

But we have some different pieces....and they are at least as good.

I am drinking some kool aid, and going to stay up all night to watch.

How about 2-3 Pro Bowl WR's, a Pro Bowl RB, and a Pro Bowl QB, that would be freaking sweet. Yes that is the kool-aid talking but really not that far out there as a potential reality. Continuity in a grown up offense is huge. Returning the same group for this offense to take the next step.

HGH and creatine. No natural way that happens.

I've put on about 30 lbs since High School, without any artificial enhancement. All natural weight gain. If I can do it so can he right? :D

My ' workout' involves eating when I'm hungry... And then some , beer consumption (occasionally and routinely) and sloth- like repetitions of nothing.

Ha! Beat me to it!

I've put on about 30 lbs since High School, without any artificial enhancement. All natural weight gain. If I can do it so can he right? :D

My ' workout' involves eating when I'm hungry... And then some , beer consumption (occasionally and routinely) and sloth- like repetitions of nothing.