Cutler sucks

NAMEDSONPAYTON2

Sorry I didn't read the previous post to see others already had made similar statements.

I really hope for the sake of the Bears that Cutler and Co get this O going in the right direction. '

For the most part Cutlers numbers are great, its literally one to two plays a game or every other game that needs to be eliminated. INT are going to happen, if the O were to be performing in the 2nd half like they do in the first half this wouldn't even be a debate.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I didn't read the previous post to see others already had made similar statements.

I really hope for the sake of the Bears that Cutler and Co get this O going in the right direction. '

For the most part Cutlers numbers are great, its literally one to two plays a game or every other game that needs to be eliminated. INT are going to happen, if the O were to be performing in the 2nd half like they do in the first half this wouldn't even be a debate.

But for that very fact, we are. And sorta negates your earlier comparisons to Cutler and Grossman. My point was that on playoff records alone, Grossman (so far) has done better for Chicago than has Cutler. Grossman was not a better overall QB. Never said that. Interestingly enough you remarked that Grossman "was not the reason the team went to the Super Bowl" and at the rate its going, and referring back to your last part (bolded) nor will Cutler.

Me too.....time to watch the Bears again!

Yay!!!!!

I don't know why I'm ever surprised by the "sky is falling" crowd here anymore, but the raging hormones of some of our members is just so disappointing. "Cutler Sucks!" Then a few days later... "Cutler Rules!"

Cutler hasn't been the sole reason we've lost or won, all season long. He's a team leader and he could improve at certain aspects of his game. Even yesterday he wasn't perfect (although it was pretty damn close.)

Here's a recommendation, before some of you come on the board in the future, take a Midol. QB's aren't perfect, even really good ones. So chill out and enjoy the ride. This team has several flaws and so we can expect the chicken little crowd to chirp away each and every time there's a bump in the road. Of that I'm certain.

I don't know why I'm ever surprised by the "sky is falling" crowd here anymore, but the raging hormones of some of our members is just so disappointing. "Cutler Sucks!" Then a few days later... "Cutler Rules!"

Cutler hasn't been the sole reason we've lost or won, all season long. He's a team leader and he could improve at certain aspects of his game. Even yesterday he wasn't perfect (although it was pretty damn close.)

Here's a recommendation, before some of you come on the board in the future, take a Midol. QB's aren't perfect, even really good ones. So chill out and enjoy the ride. This team has several flaws and so we can expect the chicken little crowd to chirp away each and every time there's a bump in the road. Of that I'm certain.

Dude, the Cutler haters are going to hate no matter what

I've said all along this has been by far the best Jay has ever played the position. He has made very few mistakes in general. Still had he not made them we won, but the play calling in 2nd half of Carolina game, poor special teams, and our offensive players fumbles, our general poor field position to start most drives, and our defense have also been factors. That was most complete game of season but make no mistake, Atlanta dropped a lot of passes. All that said, I'll take it.

Huge game against Miami. I'd say a must win given the looming road games against New England and GB.

Dude you're an ass. EOM.

I've said all along this has been by far the best Jay has ever played the position. He has made very few mistakes in general. Still had he not made them we won, but the play calling in 2nd half of Carolina game, poor special teams, and our offensive players fumbles, our general poor field position to start most drives, and our defense have also been factors. That was most complete game of season but make no mistake, Atlanta dropped a lot of passes. All that said, I'll take it.

Huge game against Miami. I'd say a must win given the looming road games against New England and GB.

The way this season is going I'm more concerned with the home games than the road games. I do agree that this is a must win but only because its at home and they have yet to win one here. Before the season I was thinking that they may be hovering around 500 after six games just because 4 were on the road.

I agree with everything above. Miami in our place is a must win at this point.