Calling out Bears management

Connorbear

In 1999, the Packers hired Ray Rhodes and he as fired after 1 season because they knew they made a mistake. The Bears have made a mistake in the hiring of Trestman (would love him as an offensive coordinator). If things do not improve by the end of the season, he must be fired. This inconsistent play reflects directly on him.

Peace :dabears

In 1999, the Packers hired Ray Rhodes and he as fired after 1 season because they knew they made a mistake. The Bears have made a mistake in the hiring of Trestman (would love him as an offensive coordinator). If things do not improve by the end of the season, he must be fired. This inconsistent play reflects directly on him.

Trestman's fine. How many OC's has Cutler got fired? We saw what his system can look like last year with someone who runs it right. I really would like to see what he could do with a young QB handpicked and groomed by himself.

Trestman's fine. How many OC's has Cutler got fired? We saw what his system can look like last year with someone who runs it right. I really would like to see what he could do with a young QB handpicked and groomed by himself.

Trestman is losing this team. He's needs to go if this doesn't change course soon.

Trestman is losing this team. He's needs to go if this doesn't change course soon.

As I said Lovie was tied to Urlacher, Trestman is tied to Cutler. Nothing will change because Cutler is not going anywhere with his contract. Best we can do is put pieces in place to draft a QB two drafts for now.

The dink and doink is getting old real fast. I don't know if it was the Miami secondary, which is damn good, that shut down the deep ball and forcing Jay to stay with underneath stuff or the play calling. All I know is when you have the horses we have they should consistently be taking shots down field and also utilizing the WRs size. We haven't seen very many jump balls this season and just letting our WRs go up and win those battles.

My question is... why is it Marshall the one yelling at Cutler and the team and not Trestman? I think I agree with you... he is losing this team for sure. I wish he was our offensive coordinator and NOT our head coach. The thing is.. if they don't fix this mess soon, Emery's job will be the one on the line.

My prediction: The Bears will finish 7-9. They will fire Tucker and DeCamillis and give Trestman one more year to right the ship with new coordinators. They fired Lovey Smith after the Bears ended up 10-6 after the 2012 season to bring in a guy to lead us to .500 ball? :banghead Not that i was ever a Lovey Smith fan.. but if you are going to replace somebody, shouldn't it be to improve the overall factions of the team?

The dink and doink is getting old real fast. I don't know if it was the Miami secondary, which is damn good, that shut down the deep ball and forcing Jay to stay with underneath stuff or the play calling. All I know is when you have the horses we have they should consistently be taking shots down field and also utilizing the WRs size. We haven't seen very many jump balls this season and just letting our WRs go up and win those battles.

The Bears need to run the ball. Cutler can't be changing the plays to start the game off. Establish a run, short passes, and then take your shots. Forte is a top RB in this league and to be greedy by passing has alway burnt the Bears. Limit Cutler on his plays is what needs to happen.

My question is... why is it Marshall the one yelling at Cutler and the team and not Trestman? I think I agree with you... he is losing this team for sure. I wish he was our offensive coordinator and NOT our head coach. The thing is.. if they don't fix this mess soon, Emery's job will be the one on the line.

My prediction: The Bears will finish 7-9. They will fire Tucker and DeCamillis and give Trestman one more year to right the ship with new coordinators. They fired Lovey Smith after the Bears ended up 10-6 after the 2012 season to bring in a guy to lead us to .500 ball? :banghead Not that i was ever a Lovey Smith fan.. but if you are going to replace somebody, shouldn't it be to improve the overall factions of the team?

They fire Tucker and DeCamillis and give Trestman one year to right the ship with new coordinators? We saw that crapfest under Lovie with the offensive coordinator position and it never worked because they couldn't find anyone good to take the job with the head coach's job on the line.

Clean house if you want change (if this does not improve).

Guest TerraTor
Another fan with the fantasy that a man screaming at millionaires is going to somehow motivate them. This may make you feel better however is not baked in reality.

Yes I'm an idiot

Wish in one hand and shit in the other. See which one fills up first.

Don't expect any miraculous turnarounds from Cutler or the offensive wizard who called 2 run plays to Matt Forte in the 1st half. Like the Trib said, he's losing this team.

He audibled out of at least two other run plays in the first also. Time to take away the audible.

I agree that the play calling was so predictable with all the short passes. It is unacceptable that this team was shutout in the first half. We are not attacking the seam and have never delveloped any chemistry with Holmes or Morgan in the slot either. therAlston dropped at least three pretty good deep passes today. I think the real problem is the offense never got into a rhythm and Miami capitalized on the three turnovers without giving any back to the Bears. I really didn't like the play calling as they never established the dual threat that is Matt Forte. Ratliff was a stud today and other than that the defense also lacked chemistry. Nice return by Williams and blocked FG by Houston where the only standout plays by st. I think game planning was the over problem which is on the coaches. Time for Shea, dj and Briggs when healthy to ride the bench.

There are rumors that Harbaugh may leave the Niners at the end of the season and at this point I would consider anyone who can get our beloved franchise back on track. I like coaches that played in the nfl and have passion for the game and hat losing.

There are rumors that Harbaugh may leave the Niners at the end of the season and at this point I would consider anyone who can get our beloved franchise back on track. I like coaches that played in the nfl and have passion for the game and hat losing.

There is something about coaches that have fire. The quite smart type just haven't got it done in Chicago. If Harbaugh gets fired, you have to consider it. Jauron, Smith, and now Trestman have that quite approach. It's worth consideration.

They fire Tucker and DeCamillis and give Trestman one year to right the ship with new coordinators? We saw that crapfest under Lovie with the offensive coordinator position and it never worked because they couldn't find anyone good to take the job with the head coach's job on the line.

It's my prediction... not that I agree with it. I just don't see Emery firing Trestman after just 2 seasons. The offense did break multiple Bears records last year and he will use that to justify giving Trestman one more crack at it next year.

I think you are correct.

Also, is trading Jay and Marshall a possibility? 2 picks from the Raiders? 1&2? With Alston And a draft. I'll put the drink down now.

The

They all need to go. If we fire Trestman, we fire / get rid of Jay or sit him on the bench. I don't care which. They have the rest of the season to fix things but if the offense continues to play this poorly and not score points, then they all lose jobs. If offense is productive and top 10, then I can live with another year of Trestman, however, It is looking more and more like the rest of the league knew what they were doing and their was a reason he never got that head coaching gig. I hope he proves us wrong.

The Bears need to run the ball. Cutler can't be changing the plays to start the game off. Establish a run, short passes, and then take your shots. Forte is a top RB in this league and to be greedy by passing has alway burnt the Bears. Limit Cutler on his plays is what needs to happen.

2 running plays in the first half, including not running on a 3rd and 1. It is pathetic and I've called it out numerous times and how we continue to ignore the rushing attack. It doesn't work and this is on whomever is calling the plays.

I'd be okay with new defensive / st coordinators if the offense looked good and you don't have clubhouse issues. However, if the offense looks bad too, well then I'm not ignoring that. We also are one of the dumber teams in the leagues or maybe that is just my personal opinion but there are too many failures in all three phases to ignore the coach. He either gets it cleaned up this year or he's out of a job. Great man and good guy but he appears in over his head as a HC.

2 running plays in the first half, including not running on a 3rd and 1. It is pathetic and I've called it out numerous times and how we continue to ignore the rushing attack. It doesn't work and this is on whomever is calling the plays.

I got a group of about 6 to 7 guys that sit together for every game. We scream RUN THE BALL from the first snap of the game. I guess Trest doesn't hear us!!!