Fuller

Guest TerraTor

If we don't win one of these next two, then we might as well tank out so management will possibly make a change in the coaching staff.

Peace :dabears

You really think we will beat NE in NE or GB in GB? Both teams on long rest? We will be lucky to not lose by double digits. I can't see us not being 3-6 after those two. We will probably only beat MIN twice and TB the rest of the year and end 6-10 and drafting 8th-10th.

You really think we will beat NE in NE or GB in GB? Both teams on long rest? We will be lucky to not lose by double digits. I can't see us not being 3-6 after those two. We will probably only beat MIN twice and TB the rest of the year and end 6-10 and drafting 8th-10th.

Thing is, we were saying the same thing before the 49ers game. Some were saying we'd get blown out by the Falcons as well

Football is a funny game. If not for a blocked FG the Pats would have lost to the 1-6 Jets at home...

I'm not gonna pretend things don't look bleak but football really is any given Sunday.... I mean the Seahawks just lost to the previously 1-4 Rams.

At this point nothing will surprise me. 3-6 almost seems likely but I wouldn't be shocked if they win 1 or both really.....With Fuller out though the chances of that happening become incredibly slimmer.

Thing is, we were saying the same thing before the 49ers game. Some were saying we'd get blown out by the Falcons as well

Football is a funny game. If not for a blocked FG the Pats would have lost to the 1-6 Jets at home...

I'm not gonna pretend things don't look bleak but football really is any given Sunday.... I mean the Seahawks just lost to the previously 1-4 Rams.

At this point nothing will surprise me. 3-6 almost seems likely but I wouldn't be shocked if they win 1 or both really.....With Fuller out though the chances of that happening become incredibly slimmer.

What we can say is we are a poorly disciplined poorly prepared team. We consistently don't show up and play inconsistent football. We have basically turned into the Cowboys and thus far under Trestman that is exactly what we have been, a .500 team. We are getting outcoached and outplayed and the unfortunate part is I don't think we are getting out-talented.

If our line backers are doing their job and making tackles than Fuller probably does not get injured flying over to provide support so often.

Those would be the backup LBs everyone wanted to see more of…at least two of them were. I personally didn't mind seeing the young guys play as I view this is a necessary sacrifice to getting where we want to be on defense next year. I just don't think most are willing to accept the growing pains that come with it. I watched Greene quite a bit as I sat next a former NFL player at the bar. It was obvious the read-option was killing his reaction to the plays as he just stood there while offensive players took two or three steps before he decided which way to go.

Those would be the backup LBs everyone wanted to see more of…at least two of them were. I personally didn't mind seeing the young guys play as I view this is a necessary sacrifice to getting where we want to be on defense next year. I just don't think most are willing to accept the growing pains that come with it. I watched Greene quite a bit as I sat next a former NFL player at the bar. It was obvious the read-option was killing his reaction to the plays as he just stood there while offensive players took two or three steps before he decided which way to go.

I say let the young guys play and learn......and fat Briggs should sit.