TalkBears Community Mock Draft 2015

adam

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys, I took the last two. So without further ado, we can start this thing. Any of my teams are available if someone else wants to join in before the selection....

With the #1 pick in the 2015 NFL Draft, Tampa Bay and Stinger226 are now on the clock.........

Thanks guys, I took the last two. So without further ado, we can start this thing. Any of my teams are available if someone else wants to join in before the selection....

With the #1 pick in the 2015 NFL Draft, Tampa Bay and Stinger226 are now on the clock.........

Jameis Winston for TB, a long shot but QBs seemed to be drafted that way.

With the first pick in the TalkBears 2015 Community Mock Draft, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Jameis Winston, QB, FSU

The Tennessee Titans (jason) are now on the clock.......

Jameis-Winston-crab-legs-face.jpg

The Tennessee Titans select Leonard Williams, DE, USC. Jacksonville (Ashkum) is on the clock.

With the 3rd pick of the 2015 NFL draft, the Jacksonville Jaguars select:

DE - Dante Fowler - Florida

Outside pass rush was one of their top needs

Oakland is now on the clock (SCS787)

This is based on what I think the Bears will do, which is based on the FA moves and talk of pure BPA.

With the 7th pick in the 2015 NFL Draft, the Bears select Amari Cooper, WR, Bama.

Atlanta (Stinger) is on the clock.

This is based on what I think the Bears will do, which is based on the FA moves and talk of pure BPA.

With the 7th pick in the 2015 NFL Draft, the Bears select Amari Cooper, WR, Bama.

Atlanta (Stinger) is on the clock.

Yeah, based on my top-5 non-QBs (Williams, Beasley, Fowler, White, Cooper), he was the only one left and worthy of #7. I would not be complaining if we picked him up.

Yeah, based on my top-5 non-QBs (Williams, Beasley, Fowler, White, Cooper), he was the only one left and worthy of #7. I would not be complaining if we picked him up.

I love that pic Jason, you took the best player on the board.

Falcons need a pass rush and Randy Gregory is there guy. He has the frame to put on weight, and even with his flaws could be dynamic.

Adam is up next with his Giants

I actually put Beasley first, notice is gone.

With the 9th pick in the 2015 NFL Draft, the New York Giants select Brandon Scherff, OL, Iowa

The St. Louis Rams (bradjock) are now on the clock.....

I also added the CBS Sports Big Board at the bottom of my first post so we don't miss anyone.

With the 9th pick in the 2015 NFL Draft, the New York Giants select Brandon Scherff, OL, Iowa

The St. Louis Rams (bradjock) are now on the clock.....

With the 10th pick in the 2015 NFL Draft, the St. Louis Rams select Andrus Peat, OT, Standford.

SCS and Minnesota are on the clock . . .

This one seems pretty obvious to me. The Niners lost Patrick Willis, Chris Borland, and Ray McDonald. Meanwhile, Justin Smith is contemplating retirement. They signed Torrey Smith, Jerome Simpson, and an aging Darnell Dockett. They need defense.

With the 15th pick in the 2015 NFL Draft, he 49ers select Malcom Brown, DE/DT, Texas. He's projected as having flexibility in a 3/4 or a 4/3. Perfect for a team with uncertainty.

Houston Texans (scs787) is on the clock.

Texas could look to grab a WR, but I think Strong and DGB are reaches so.... With the 16th pick the Houston Texas select Trae Waynes CB, Michigan State.

With the 17th pick, the San Diego Chargers select: OLB Shane Ray Mizzu.

They considered RB, OT, and DT.

KC is on the clock....

With the 17th pick, the San Diego Chargers select: OLB Shane Ray Mizzu. They considered RB, OT, and DT. KC is on the clock....

With the 18th pick, the KC Chiefs select: Erik Flowers OLT Miami

KC values line play, they are eyeing WR Strong but finding a solid LT is a higher priority.

Cleveland Browns are on the clock...

With the 19th pick, the Cleveland Browns select La'el Collins, OT, LSU. Cleveland anchors both lines with instant starters.

The Philadelphia Eagles (Stinger226) are now on the clock....

The Eagles select Collins/S/Ala and on the clock is Mongo