Garrett Grayson?

Alaskan Grizzly

Just read a pretty cool article about him in SI. Have we talked about him? VERY a interested.

http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2015/0...rospects/33463/

He is somebody that would have been a good prospect for the Bears but because of his press, he has probably move up to the late second or third and that is rich of a pick that should be a 4th or 5th round

He is somebody that would have been a good prospect for the Bears but because of his press, he has probably move up to the late second or third and that is rich of a pick that should be a 4th or 5th round

Stinger, first I wanted to say I love your profile pics! lol

Grayson and Petty are both picked to be drafted anywhere between 2nd and 5th. Who knows where they end up going.

I like Petty and Grayson more than Hundley once you get past the first two qb's

Stinger, first I wanted to say I love your profile pics! lol

Grayson and Petty are both picked to be drafted anywhere between 2nd and 5th. Who knows where they end up going.

I like Petty and Grayson more than Hundley once you get past the first two qb's

Just try to add a little spice to a sometimes boring blog, but I am addicted to . I love women and feel so blessed so many of them like there picture taken.

We all know Im a Cutler supporter, but with all we've been able to do in free agency I wouldn't hate to see Petty or Grayson in the 3rd.

That said next years QB class looks pretty good so I would probably just wait a year. Give Jay this year and part of the next, if he fails then its gonna be cheap to cut him loose after that.

We all know Im a Cutler supporter, but with all we've been able to do in free agency I wouldn't hate to see Petty or Grayson in the 3rd.

That said next years QB class looks pretty good so I would probably just wait a year. Give Jay this year and part of the next, if he fails then its gonna be cheap to cut him loose after that.

I agree with your Cutler summation because it is our best option, we just need to draft a prospect every year and hope one turns into something. I think we have to many needs to 3rd round, find someone in the 5th or 6th

I still lean towards Sean Mannion over guys like Grayson or even Petty later in the draft.

Petty has had some good press lately and I'm not sure why his workouts are suddenly "much better" than what we see on tape. Consider he has the exact same weakness as Mariota coming from a spread offense and yet that's still all they can talk about with Mariota. Why did this suddenly become less of a concern with Petty? That late riser stuff concerns me when it doesn't match in season performance. I'm not talking numbers here (for all the Graham Harrell fans out there); rather his tendency to have passes trail off or lose velocity as they arrive at their target and occasionally come up short. Traits like that worry me when you consider what usually happens when QBs see NFL pass rushers coming at them.

Has anyone seen Game Changers on NFL Network (http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-changers). They did the QB prospects again this morning. I was impressed with Winston, Hundley, and Petty, and I was not as impressed with Mariota or Mannion. Mannion seems to have a weird drop back or at least it looks like it takes him longer to get set (which would be bad in the NFL), but he throws a nice ball. Mariota didn't have any confidence and I can't see him taking charge of a huddle. I will have to watch some more film on these guys but at this point I would not be against Hundley or Petty, but not until the 3rd. We have too many other needs to take one in the 1st or 2nd.

I still lean towards Sean Mannion over guys like Grayson or even Petty later in the draft.

Petty has had some good press lately and I'm not sure why his workouts are suddenly "much better" than what we see on tape. Consider he has the exact same weakness as Mariota coming from a spread offense and yet that's still all they can talk about with Mariota. Why did this suddenly become less of a concern with Petty? That late riser stuff concerns me when it doesn't match in season performance. I'm not talking numbers here (for all the Graham Harrell fans out there); rather his tendency to have passes trail off or lose velocity as they arrive at their target and occasionally come up short. Traits like that worry me when you consider what usually happens when QBs see NFL pass rushers coming at them.

I agree and like Mannion as well. Could be a solid pick to develop

Has anyone seen Game Changers on NFL Network (http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-changers). They did the QB prospects again this morning. I was impressed with Winston, Hundley, and Petty, and I was not as impressed with Mariota or Mannion. Mannion seems to have a weird drop back or at least it looks like it takes him longer to get set (which would be bad in the NFL), but he throws a nice ball. Mariota didn't have any confidence and I can't see him taking charge of a huddle. I will have to watch some more film on these guys but at this point I would not be against Hundley or Petty, but not until the 3rd. We have too many other needs to take one in the 1st or 2nd.

I'm still a Hundley fan and if he is drafted in the 3rd or 4th I wouldn't be mad because I'm a big proponent of having Cutler's replacement/potential replacement on the roster this year. Someone drafted in the 6th or 7th rd will not have the same affect on Cutler who has never had a young draft choice in the wings to add pressure to him ever. If by some chance Cutler changes his penchant for throwing to other jerseys and holding the ball longer than needed then the young QB can be groomed properly and won't have to see the field this year. The OC of this team has been a part of the process that chose Tebow over Orton in Denver.

The OC of this team has been a part of the process that chose Tebow over Orton in Denver.

That was more than likely based on potential and draft position. Orton had/has a low ceiling, and Tebow at that time was unknown. Hell, for that matter, I wouldn't mind seeing Tebow visit Chicago. Dude is just one of those guys who knows how to win. It's nearly impossible to put into stats, but he does. And at least the people who hate Cutler's throws won't go crazy with Tebow making the same type of mistakes - because we all know Tebow is going to take off and run, and run well, if his first read isn't there.

That was more than likely based on potential and draft position. Orton had/has a low ceiling, and Tebow at that time was unknown. Hell, for that matter, I wouldn't mind seeing Tebow visit Chicago. Dude is just one of those guys who knows how to win. It's nearly impossible to put into stats, but he does. And at least the people who hate Cutler's throws won't go crazy with Tebow making the same type of mistakes - because we all know Tebow is going to take off and run, and run well, if his first read isn't there.

We had Tebow in camp before he was just under a different name,Jordon Lynch.Josh McDanials made a bad pick reacting to getting rid of Cutler and losing out on Cassel.The rest of his 2010 draft was excellent.Thomas,Decker,Beadles and Cox all were drafted that year and with them having a need at NT they passed on Dan Williams and took Tebow with Orton as the starter knowing that he was going to need mechanics work and grooming.Of all the QBs taken in the 2010 draft only 2 are currently on a roster and thats Bradford and Jimmy Claussen.The only other 2 QBs that actually saw game action from that draft are John Skelton and Joe Webb.That was a bad QB class and he was one of them.