Hroniss Grasu Tears ACL

DGBears

From what I've heard, Larsen can play C...

But to happen now than later. They can start working on cohesion. Could spell the end of Grasu as a Bear...

Story

Seems pretty devastating for the center position to go down, especially when we were really getting a small glimpse into some of the stable linemen we were gonna build for the future. I dont know much about Larsen, but can he play center?

This sucks. We need the young talent to survive. Especially the OL, because it appears the plan was/is to develop the talent already in the roster.

injures are a part of football, some more key than others, it does suck when we finally put people in place to develop and then one gets hurt. Not devastating but stunts our growth on the oline.

injures are a part of football, some more key than others, it does suck when we finally put people in place to develop and then one gets hurt. Not devastating but stunts our growth on the oline.

Tell that to Grasu. Poor kid. He's been struggling but still maintaining the starter role and now this. Like Mad said, this could be it for him. I wish him the best in his recovery and for what comes afterwards.

Tell that to Grasu. Poor kid. He's been struggling but still maintaining the starter role and now this. Like Mad said, this could be it for him. I wish him the best in his recovery and for what comes afterwards.

He has a 4 year deal (i think, not sure), he has surgery right now, rehabs and will still have 2 years left on a cheap rookie contract. If they think he was going to pan out I dont see them cutting him.