Taking a Stand Post

Pixote

There was a post which would have brought up a discussion of the current trend of some players refusing to stand for the National Anthem. I am sure there are some strong opinions on this topic. I deleted the post simply because from past experience this would become a powder keg in short order. We try not to censor posts, we really do, but we also do not want the Bears Forum to be used to discuss topics which might be very sensitive to members and result in controversial exchanges of opinion on topics not related to football.

I hope everyone understands.

Pix,

I fully support your actions on this private website. We are all here as guests here of those who pay and run this site.

On top of that, your wisdom is appreciated. This is a Bears board...let's talk Bears!

And with that...BEAR DOWN! Let's steal a win and blow everyone's minds in the nation on Sunday! Crazy like a Fox!

:dabears

There was a post which would have brought up a discussion of the current trend of some players refusing to stand for the National Anthem. I am sure there are some strong opinions on this topic. I deleted the post simply because from past experience this would become a powder keg in short order. We try not to censor posts, we really do, but we also do not want the Bears Forum to be used to discuss topics which might be very sensitive to members and result in controversial exchanges of opinion on topics not related to football.

no big deal, we have plenty to talk about