Tarik Cohen, RB at #119

adam

It's easier to run inside with power at 5'6" 180 against South Carolina State and Florida A&M. You think he's doing that in the NFL?

Not on a regular basis. But, you remember when they tried running Wolfe inside and we all complained? The Bears thought if he could break one from the inside that the outside would open. Not the same guy, no matter the comp.

I don't like where he went. Way better players available. I liked Wolfe and I like Cohen, but he would have been there later. Perhaps much later. And RB is way down the list in terms of need.

Didn't we sign a player, Benny Cunningham from the Rams, who virtually is the same type player? I'm with you Jason. This whole draft really made no sense.

Hey smart guy...maybe you should look back at the archives!

http://www.talkbears.com/forums/index.php?...st&p=160884

Damn, nice call. I know your feelings about RBs. I like what this kid has, but prefer your slot better.

After watching what Tyreek Hill did last season for KC, maybe the Bears have a similiar vision.

Damn, nice call. I know your feelings about RBs. I like what this kid has, but prefer your slot better.

After watching what Tyreek Hill did last season for KC, maybe the Bears have a similiar vision.

If you investigate his career, he was barely injured and productive every year. Had 59 TDs.

Elusive-fast-quick-reliable hands-power for a little guy.

I know this doesn't massage anyone's prostate but he will be Tyeek Hill and this will become our favorite draftee.

If you investigate his career, he was barely injured and productive every year. Had 59 TDs.

Elusive-fast-quick-reliable hands-power for a little guy.

I know this doesn't massage anyone's prostate but he will be Tyeek Hill and this will become our favorite draftee.

That was my first thought, Hill from KC was a terror. I can see the Bears using him the same way as RB, WR, KR.

If he can return punts I really like this pick. If he can't then it takes the grade down one level. He's good as a complimentary back but as I said back in Dec he offers zero in pass protection. That's ok, as there is zero reason to even try to have him in to block.

If you don't hand it off to him just send him on a route so defenses know they must cover him, or I supposed they can leave him open and blitz. His hands are pretty good and he's quick enough to make the first defender miss so if the blitz doesn't get home you might be watching him run a long way. Between Cunningham and Cohen we might as well cut Carey now.