Bears at Packers Game Thread

adam

Will Trubisky get the surprise start? Can we afford another poor performance from Glennon? We are only a game back in the division and have yet to play a single division game. GB is beatable with a horrible O-Line and one dimensional offense. Without Rodgers they would be 0-3.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C'mon Bears! Let's see more of this past Sunday! Kicka$$ running attack! And let's get to the QB!!!! Punish Rodgers!!!! Let's go Floyd! It's your time to shine!

Will Trubisky get the surprise start? Can we afford another poor performance from Glennon? We are only a game back in the division and have yet to play a single division game. GB is beatable with a horrible O-Line and one dimensional offense. Without Rodgers they would be 0-3.

C'mon Bears! Let's see more of this past Sunday! Kicka$$ running attack! And let's get to the QB!!!! Punish Rodgers!!!! Let's go Floyd! It's your time to shine!

I'd like to see alot of Sunday come back this Thursday except can we please figure out how to properly throw a forward pass that doesn't hit dirt

I'd like to see alot of Sunday come back this Thursday except can we please figure out how to properly throw a forward pass that doesn't hit dirt

Teams will figure out how to stop the Bears run attack. If the Bears dont do something with the passing attack this will get ugly real quick. If Glennon has another crap day I dont know how the Bears dont go with Tru.

I'm starting to think it will be trubisky wk 5.

Speaking of Trubisky, where was he last week? Seems if he's #2 on the QB line up he'd be hovering somewhere near Glennon during change of possession. Saw more than I wanted of Sanchez and he wasn't even in uniform. But no sign of Trubisky. Was he at the game?

Speaking of Trubisky, where was he last week? Seems if he's #2 on the QB line up he'd be hovering somewhere near Glennon during change of possession. Saw more than I wanted of Sanchez and he wasn't even in uniform. But no sign of Trubisky. Was he at the game?

He was on the sideline with a baseball cap on and a clipboard next to Loggins I saw in a couple of shots.

He was on the sideline with a baseball cap on and a clipboard next to Loggins I saw in a couple of shots.

He also wore a headset to here the play calls as he did in game 1. He was quoted as saying he didn't offer much input early in game 1 to Glennon because Mike was doing a great job and knows what to dobut later in the game he was letting Glennon know what the Falcons DBs were doing against certain looks the Bears had. Sounds to me like he is trying to be PC and is just waiting for his turn.

AIN'T NO STOPPIN' WHAT CAN'T BE STOPPED!

AIN'T NO KILLIN' WHAT CAN'T BE KILLED!

The run game will rock... :dabears

Teams will figure out how to stop the Bears run attack. If the Bears dont do something with the passing attack this will get ugly real quick. If Glennon has another crap day I dont know how the Bears dont go with Tru.

I read on Twitter that GB uses Dime personnel 90% of the time.(
)

They are also 30th in the league against the short pass, have 0 INTs and only 7 PD's. So this would actually be a decent game to bring in Trubisky.

Or 1 last chance for Glennon to get his head his headaches out of his ass. I've watched every GB game this yr. And there 1st game against Seattle that defense actually looked good despite no turnovers. They did a good job of getting after Wilson and Matthews looked like his old self. But I also knew Sea isn't great offensively. So I held judgement. After seeing the last 2 games though that defense ain't good. There tackling is atrocious. Made me cringe although we've seen our own share of bad tackling. Matthews still is very dangerous but outside of him I don't see much. Glennon should be able to work the underneath very well. But part of me is cautious because Glennon isn't good with dealing with pressure and GB can bring pressure. Offensively they are limited right now. Nelson and Rodgers at very good obviously. But Rodgers has be rolling running for his life so far with bahktiari and bulaga both out. And both are listed as doubtful again this week. So it's going to come down to or front 7 not only getting after Rodgers but hitting him every chance they get without getting those stupid penalties. If we commit stupid penalties and give them free downs or not getting off the field on 3rd down then we will get demolished

This game will come down to our pass rush and turnovers, imo. If we get aggressive on the pass rush, I think we create turnovers, and if we can protect the football on the other side, then I think we might be able to flip one out. If we can't get pressure, Rodgers will put up points and if on top of that, we give him short fields because we have a lot of turnovers/miscues on our offensive side of the ball...well, we will be in trouble.

I think the game comes down to pressure on Rodgers. If there isn't any, he torches the Bears. Someone will run wide open down the middle of the field after a 5-second pocket gives Rodgers time to look around. If there is, the Bears have a chance.

Having said that, the pass rush is dependent upon whether or not the refs call the packers for holding, which they do a lot.

Then we're screwed...

The Packers get more calls than a radio station giving away free tickets to a U2/Gn'R/Rolling Stones/Van Halen concert...

I think the game comes down to pressure on Rodgers. If there isn't any, he torches the Bears. Someone will run wide open down the middle of the field after a 5-second pocket gives Rodgers time to look around. If there is, the Bears have a chance.

Having said that, the pass rush is dependent upon whether or not the refs call the packers for holding, which they do a lot.