was there anything good about this game?

Lucky Luciano

if there is please list them as i didn't see anything that would say this was a professional football team.

glennon? hope you banked your salary cause it's the last one you will ever see in the nfl. if they actually start him again fox and pace both better be touching up their resumes.

our offensive coordinator? what the hell kind of a game plan was that? if you have that little faith in your qb there is no reason to even start him. just run the pistol or whatever the hell they call it for the whole game.

is this some whitehair impersonator? if not, he is playing like garbage. any hack could look as bad as him.

where is shaw at these days? if trubisky needs more time someone needs to start this offense that can play in the major leagues. glennon is not even a #3 qb if this is all he has.

the defense? what defense? it's not as bad as under tucker but we are closing in on it. so far fangio either doesn't have a clue or else our personnel is worse than imagined. trevathon? that is the best you got? we are not thugs in chicago. you should have been ejected or at least benched. what an ugly, STOOOOPID play.

what a god awful game.

Yeah, I got nothing. I am tired of having our team embarrassed on a continual basis.

Peace :dabears

i don't recall EVER seeing a team quit at the start of the 4th quarter. we were down by a lot but cheezus h. ceerist, run the ball for an entire quarter? why not just kneel on it and save the wear and tear on our running backs?

this was a shameful pretense of an nfl game.

i don't recall EVER seeing a team quit at the start of the 4th quarter. we were down by a lot but cheezus h. ceerist, run the ball for an entire quarter? why not just kneel on it and save the wear and tear on our running backs?

this was a shameful pretense of an nfl game.

I don't understand the point of the 4th quarter at all. Fox said it wasn't the right time to put Trubisky in the game. They could have put him in to do exactly what Glennon was doing with minimal risk. It simply makes no sense.

I don't understand the point of the 4th quarter at all. Fox said it wasn't the right time to put Trubisky in the game. They could have put him in to do exactly what Glennon was doing with minimal risk. It simply makes no sense.

i have to agree with you. what could anything have possibly hurt this team by taking out glennon? really though, i never have seen a team quit at the start of the 4th quarter before. i have seen them play bad before and i have seen them start a rb or te because both qb's were out injured, but never have i seen them give up and run the ball up the middle play after play with that much time left in a real game with a first string qb calling the plays. it was mind boggling.

even if they didn't put in trubinsky throw the ball downfield. even if it's intercepted or incomplete at least look like you are trying to win the game at that point in time.

The franchise turned tonight because the keys are getting turned to Trubisky next week. Fox didn't say it...but he said it. It is evident.

After to agree with you. Getting smoked is 1 thing. Hell it happens every other week to us at this point. But this team basically gave up in the 1st quarter after we were down 14-0 before some even turned the game on. I didn't see any fight from anyone. When we got into the 3rd and I saw how chippy it was getting I was glad they never turned to trubisky. Much rather have him start with a clean slate instead of something like that. And then that 4th quarter? I dare any member of the staff try saying that they were trying to win the game. And looking back over the 1st 4 games Glennon has managed to get worse each game not better. His best game was wk 1. No turnovers and almost beating Atlanta. But then turnovers started Happening and then last night with 4. Typically I try to see what caused the turnover. For example runner runs wrong route etc like we saw many times with cutler. But here with Glennon everything has been his fault. I've never seen wide open guys over thrown with sugar regularity. Or how many times has he bounced a pass to a receiver who is less than 10 yds down the field. These are mistakes that rookies don't make every game and here he is doing it every game.

if there is please list them as i didn't see anything that would say this was a professional football team.

glennon? hope you banked your salary cause it's the last one you will ever see in the nfl. if they actually start him again fox and pace both better be touching up their resumes.

our offensive coordinator? what the hell kind of a game plan was that? if you have that little faith in your qb there is no reason to even start him. just run the pistol or whatever the hell they call it for the whole game.

is this some whitehair impersonator? if not, he is playing like garbage. any hack could look as bad as him.

where is shaw at these days? if trubisky needs more time someone needs to start this offense that can play in the major leagues. glennon is not even a #3 qb if this is all he has.

the defense? what defense? it's not as bad as under tucker but we are closing in on it. so far fangio either doesn't have a clue or else our personnel is worse than imagined. trevathon? that is the best you got? we are not thugs in chicago. you should have been ejected or at least benched. what an ugly, STOOOOPID play.

what a god awful game.

The one good thing is its over. I would say its means it will be the last Glennon sighting. You cant start games with 3 turnovers and expect to compete.

like stinger said the first thing that comes to mind is when the clock hit 0's and it was over. This was painful to watch. Words can't come close to describing how awful Mike Glennon is. Is this staff really willing to sit by and watch this team go down in flames with him? Even Helen Keller could see he's not a real QB. That "performance" last night is exactly why the Bears are the laughing stock of the NFL. Wonder why no one gives us respect? look no further than 4 quarters of embarrassing football. It was gutless from a play calling standpoint, a coaching standpoint, and an execution standpoint. When this mess ended and I promptly shut the TV off, I asked myself why did I watch that whole thing?

Mr. Glennon, what we've just witnessed is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever seen. At no point in this bumbling, incoherent effort were you even close to anything that could be considered a professional QB. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having seen it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Romo brought up a good point at the end of the game. He said that he thought Glennon was a decent QB (debatable), but also said he didn't think he was a right fit for the offense. To me it is 3-fold. First, Glennon is a below-average QB with a very limited skill set, and secondly, he is not mobile enough to move around in the pocket or make plays outside of it. Lastly, he doesn't know the offense well enough and can't read defenses. You then add that to the worst WR Corps in the league and you have a disaster on your hands.

He seems to fumble every time he is sacked, and is oblivious to pressure. His INT's are just bad passes, and you can tell they are hurried like he is playing scared.

To me, I don't think he has a good grasp of the offense, which is reinforced by Fox reiterating that Glennon has "only played X amount of games in this offense".

Romo brought up a good point at the end of the game. He said that he thought Glennon was a decent QB (debatable), but also said he didn't think he was a right fit for the offense. To me it is 3-fold. First, Glennon is a below-average QB with a very limited skill set, and secondly, he is not mobile enough to move around in the pocket or make plays outside of it. Lastly, he doesn't know the offense well enough and can't read defenses. You then add that to the worst WR Corps in the league and you have a disaster on your hands.

He seems to fumble every time he is sacked, and is oblivious to pressure. His INT's are just bad passes, and you can tell they are hurried like he is playing scared.

To me, I don't think he has a good grasp of the offense, which is reinforced by Fox reiterating that Glennon has "only played X amount of games in this offense".

Agreed. This is not the offense for Glennon. This is a zone style offense with designed roll outs and anticipated QB movememnt. (Remember when they said they were going to use it with Cutler but never did?). Glennon is clearly not this type QB. I was even thinking last night that in the time he played for TB to now he's gotten absolutely horrible. I think the big key to that is simply the offense.

When you have a player like Jordan Howard who despite his shoulder totally on the verge of falling off and he's still playing; you as a coach and manager owe him better. It's time for Tribuisky.

Agreed. This is not the offense for Glennon. This is a zone style offense with designed roll outs and anticipated QB movememnt. (Remember when they said they were going to use it with Cutler but never did?). Glennon is clearly not this type QB. I was even thinking last night that in the time he played for TB to now he's gotten absolutely horrible. I think the big key to that is simply the offense. When you have a player like Jordan Howard who despite his shoulder totally on the verge of falling off and he's still playing; you as a coach and manager owe him better. It's time for Tribuisky.

That is why I think Sanchez would at least be functionable. He is more the mobile QB than Glennon. If they refuse to play Trubisky, at least go with Sanchez. I will take one butt fumble over 3 or 4 turnovers.

That is why I think Sanchez would at least be functionable. He is more the mobile QB than Glennon. If they refuse to play Trubisky, at least go with Sanchez. I will take one butt fumble over 3 or 4 turnovers.

As much as I despise Sanchez, I'd agree with this. But would still prefer Trubisky.