Eagles at Bears Official Wild Card Game Thread (Sun, Jan 6th, 3:40 PM CST/NBC/Bears -6, O/U 41)

adam

8 hours ago, Stinger226 said:

Here is why I'm not worried:

Break this down to 4 parts,  Bears O and D then Eagles O and D. 

Who do you trust the most? 

Trubisky will give us pause but Nagy will keep him grounded. 

Eagles are hot under Foles? He has a rib injury after we hit him a couple of times he will be a avoiding the rush and not looking downfield.  There running game sucks. 

Eagles defense is banged up in the defensive backfield .

The Bears D has been dominant in the last 4 games.  I trust our defense to continue to dominate. 

Yeah, I don't want to be over-confident, but we should win handily. Minnesota is a better team than Philly and we dominated them with a few guys out. 

We just can't beat ourselves. All the analytics point to a win. My biggest concern is Parkey shitting the bed and missing a couple of kicks and keeping the Eagles in the game. 

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, adam said:

My biggest concern is Parkey shitting the bed and missing a couple of kicks and keeping the Eagles in the game. 

My wife just said about an hour ago; “I swear if that Parkey misses a kick and costs the Bears the game, I’ll personally dismember him.”  That ladies and gentlemen is a former Raiders hooligan turned Bears fan.  

15 hours ago, Alaskan Grizzly said:

My wife just said about an hour ago; “I swear if that Parkey misses a kick and costs the Bears the game, I’ll personally dismember him.”  That ladies and gentlemen is a former Raiders hooligan turned Bears fan.  

Way Cool, your wife's as big a fan as you are.

15 minutes ago, KiLoc69 said:

It drives me crazy to see Mizzel or Cunningham in the backfield!

We have two stud RBs that can be used like thunder and lightning, why the hell would we add a 3rd and 4th RB into the mix and not allow our studs to get in rythm????

I was thinking the same thing.  

Just now, jason said:

Shaheed has 100lbs on the defender, needs an extra yard or two, and decides a jump-cut is the best option? Is he stupid, scared, or both?

Laughed out loud when I saw this.  Thought the same thing.  And in both plays where he got hit in the legs he’s limping around.  Swear the kid is made of paper.