Week 3 Official Loss Thread - CHI @ KC, 9/24, 3:25PM CDT, Bears -50, O/U 72

adam

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Stinger226 said:

The world is predicting a mega blowout against the Bears, I almost think I am forced to take the Bears and the points. History tells us that games never go as predicted.  27-24 KC

Underdogs -10 or more on the road are like 1-17 in the last 18 games. That's about a 5% chance, so you're saying there is a chance?

Home dogs win much more frequently. 

Notes from Jeremy Fowler:

Bears quarterback Justin Fields sought out offensive coordinator Luke Getsy and quarterbacks coach Andrew Janocko after Wednesday's practice to address his public comments that coaching may have played a role in his "robotic" play through two games. Fields apologized for any misunderstanding and made clear he values their coaching. Coaches wholly believed Fields and were adamant the two sides were on the same page. And then everyone spent the rest of the week trying to get the league's 26th-ranked total offense right. After some late nights this week, the Bears are hopeful they are closer to solving the problems.

Interesting last comment. So at least it looks like they are putting in extra effort.

5 minutes ago, adam said:

Fields sacked, ugh, Jones got by Wright way too quick, but Fields ran into the sack. 

That was the example of a rookie against a premier player mismatch.  One on one the rookies gonna lose every time.  Justin should have seen that on the pre-snap and floated more left but hey…it’s easy for me from my couch to see it.