Week 6 Official Game Thread - MIN @ CHI, SUN 10/15, Noon, FOX, Bears +3, O/U 46.5

adam

The Bears defense allows a few easy plays (bends), but forces a FG (but not break).

Minnesota is using max protect on almost every passing play and only have 2-3 players running routes against 6 defenders, there is no reason players should be open but they are.

Jaylon with a nice PBU to force the FG. Sanborn had a nice tackle at the LOS.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Man, Fields is getting hit on every play. Borom is a turnstile. They need to go max protect and get the ball to DJ. All this fancy slow stuff is not working. Unfortunately, it looks like the last two weeks were the anomaly so far in this game.

It's a street fight. This will be an excellent test for the offense. Foreman seems ready. Who else is?

Scott dropped that pass. People have got to show up. Play with emotion or be exposed. It's a good test for coaching too. How much fight does this team have?

2 minutes ago, AZ54 said:

I think that was one of Fields best drives as a Bear.  We only got aFG but he was under constant pressure and still finding guys quickly and avoided the big mistake.   With all that he still looked calm.  

I agree. Maybe this game will help to speed Fields' clock up a bit.

Just now, BearFan PHX said:

I agree. Maybe this game will help to speed Feilds' clock up a bit.

That or in concussion protocol. He is missing some running lanes and seems to be running right into defenders. It has been really odd lately. 

2 minutes ago, adam said:

Vikings are moving the ball way too easy without Jefferson. I have no idea what the Bears defense is doing when they can literally double every player in a route, yet players are open. Cousins is way too comfortable back there.

the lack of pass rush is expected, but your point about coverage when only two receivers are in the route is very well taken.

I think maybe Eberflus sucks.

Bears moving the ball nice, then decide to run Evans 3 times in a row to basically settle for a long FG. Come on Getsy, way too conservative. After the Mooney play, they had them on their heals, they needed to up the tempo right there.

Just now, 50england50 said:

We will do well to beat the Vikings and the dodgy field crew. Cannot believe we didn’t recover the fumble. 

Edwards did, there are several angles and he has possession before his leg hits because his hip is down inbounds, play ends there.

• adam unfeatured and unpinned this topic