Week 6 Official Game Thread - MIN @ CHI, SUN 10/15, Noon, FOX, Bears +3, O/U 46.5

adam

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Stinger226 said:

I think Fields is injured, just doesn't have good reaction time to plays. He got hit in the head on one of those runs.

I dunno, Fields looks to have a faster internal clock this game than any other in his career...

Just now, adam said:

Fields looks slow to me. The pressure is coming fast, these need to be quicker plays.

right. I do think Fields has played faster today, either the play call there was wrong, or someone needed to audible out of it. There was no tactical reaction to an obvious blitz front.

1 minute ago, adam said:

Bad INT there, Fields is not feeling the pressure, no internal clock today.

interesting, Ive seen it the other way today. On that play, I totally agree, we needed a blitz adjustment to a fast throw.

2 minutes ago, 50england50 said:

Ugly half from Fields. Is this all on him or has Getsy returned to his poor play calling. 

Absolutely Getsy has a big part of it. They KNEW they would see a lot of blitzes, and seem to have very few tactical answers to it in the gameplan.

1 minute ago, 50england50 said:

Ugly half from Fields. Is this all on him or has Getsy returned to his poor play calling. 

It's both for sure, Fields' internal clock is not working. He is not feeling the pressure. Getsy's calls are too long developing plays. We need the quick slants and dig routes.

1 minute ago, Stinger226 said:

When the going to have him throw on the run? Pocket passing isn't going to work today.

No innovation. This was the game after the mini-bye. They had extra time to prepare, and that is what Getsy came up with for a game plan.

1 minute ago, adam said:

No innovation. This was the game after the mini-bye. They had extra time to prepare, and that is what Getsy came up with for a game plan.

YES, and KNOWING that Minnesota is blitz heavy, and where are the plays to beat blitz?

Our coaches are awful.

• adam unfeatured and unpinned this topic