Week 18 Official Game Thread CHI @ GB, SUN 1/7, 3:25PM, CBS, CHI +3, 44.5 O/U

adam

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Packers brought a bunch of people. Fields had a second there tho, and people were open.

Some will say that he was under pressure, but he had a clean moment to throw. Brady would have punished that blitz, even with the same protection.

1 minute ago, adam said:

Unless there is some miraculous comeback by Fields, I think he is gone. He is a tick slow on almost every passing play. He has to react faster, he is taking way too many sacks.

exactly. everyone is playing poorly, but Fields is too.

Just now, 50england50 said:

The last play no wide receiver was free, the oline failed to block and the sack was on Fields 😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I saw 18 or 19 running a crosser about 12 yards deep, having left his man behind.

Just now, BearFan PHX said:

Packers brought a bunch of people. Fields had a second there tho, and people were open.

Some will say that he was under pressure, but he had a clean moment to throw. Brady would have punished that blitz, even with the same protection.

He's a choker.  Just throw the damn ball.  He wants it be perfect and it's never gonna be.  He and Getsy are gone.  Just my two cents.

1 minute ago, Mongo3451 said:

He's a choker.  Just throw the damn ball.  He wants it be perfect and it's never gonna be.  He and Getsy are gone.  Just my two cents.

hope so! we are being massively outcoached too.

1 minute ago, Mongo3451 said:

Now they are playing from behind and it will be even easier for GB to tee off on him.

One thing i think Eberflus totally missed was he runs his cover 2 the pure way, and with Edmunds on the team, he could run it as a Tampa 2 with Edmunds playing deep Urlacher. That has been a missed opportunity.

1 minute ago, adam said:

OK OK, nice play by Stevenson and Brisker. The offense HAS TO SCORE A TD HERE!

Im tellin ya, we have players on defense. No one should be giving Eberflus a medal for the defense. Give Poles one if you want, but they havent been put in the right positions to succeed.

We still need more on the D line and at FS, but we are pretty well stocked.

Just now, BearFan PHX said:

Im tellin ya, we have players on defense. No one should be giving Eberflus a medal for the defense. Give Poles one if you want, but they havent been put in the right positions to succeed.

Yeah that was an individual effort, not a schemed takeaway.

2 minutes ago, Mongo3451 said:

Now's the time for Justin to win the job.  If he's the man, he'll rally and his players will follow. If he's not, you'll see...

LOL its already so clear, but its hilarious that its so obvious (to us) that youre willing to say something like that knowing full well what the outcomes gonna be LOL

Its not like if he throws a long TD pass that hes the guy. But you know that, and feel fully confident to make that one sided bet LOL

• adam unfeatured and unpinned this topic