OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAY THREAD!

BearSox

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Schuening is our last hope at OG. Big drop off after him.

Agreed. However, if Schuening gets selected, I wouldn't mind Robert Felton out of Arkansas, Mike Fladell out of Rutgers, or Oneil Cousins out of UTEP, who is still on the board, surprisingly.

I like the thought of Dixon as a rehabbing learning prospect because he was a Heisman candidate before his injury.

Colt Brennan was a Heisman finalist, maybe we should draft him.

Heath Benedict is still on the board out of Newberry.He is a sleeper also.

He is dead. :shakehead

JACKSONVILLE, Fla (AP) — Heath Benedict, a two-time Little All-American offensive lineman at Newberry College in South Carolina, was found dead on a couch in his Jacksonville home.

Agreed. However, if Schuening gets selected, I wouldn't mind Robert Felton out of Arkansas, Mike Fladell out of Rutgers, or Oneil Cousins out of UTEP, who is still on the board, surprisingly.

Cousins gone.

God dammit, I sit and stare at Mel Kiper's ugly mug waiting for our 110th pick and we trade it to Miami. freakin boo!

I agree. I bet we get the 115th pick and a 7th.

The Bears must have targeted McGlynn which was a report in one of the papers he goes the last pick so they trade the pick

Good thing we're not targeting Schuening. :banghead :banghead

He is dead. :shakehead

JACKSONVILLE, Fla (AP) — Heath Benedict, a two-time Little All-American offensive lineman at Newberry College in South Carolina, was found dead on a couch in his Jacksonville home.

I sincerly apologize for not knowing about Benedict and It was not intended to be a joke!