OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAY THREAD!

BearSox

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.talkchicagosports.com/blog/?p=22

There is my analyst on the selection (including the rammifications of such pick). Forte is big, strong and fast. I love this pick.

I didn't realize this was Chisoxfn. I agree with your article though, I think I like the Forte pick. Big, strong, and fast... everything we need.

Love the first round selection...don't like the second round selection.

I am just not a fan of guys from smaller schools who boost stats hammering weak opponents. There are plenty of options that prove this wrong, but more often than not a guy who dominates in a big conference is going to do better.

Love the first round selection...don't like the second round selection.

I am just not a fan of guys from smaller schools who boost stats hammering weak opponents. There are plenty of options that prove this wrong, but more often than not a guy who dominates in a big conference is going to do better.

Walter Payton?

Not saying Forte is going to turn into Payton but still...small school comparison

Walter Payton?

Not saying Forte is going to turn into Payton but still...small school comparison

That's why I said that there are many examples otherwise. However, on a different note, Walter Payton, and every player drafted years ago, is a bad example.

The scouting and spotlight is much brighter and all-encompassing than back then. If Walter came out in today's draft, Mel Kiper would have been jerking off to his picture on ESPN - it would have been a no-doubter like maybe never before.

Walter Payton?

There are a ton of RBs that fit that profile. LT played for TCU.

Westbroook, Villanova - 3rd round.

Willie Parker, undrafted.

Brandon Jacobs, SIU, 4th round