Orton SUCKS

Da Bears 88

I get that you argue with Bears 88 about this a lot and he handles it much differently than me, but seriously, youre acting just like he does. Im stating my OPINION and I get a sarcastic, right, cuz if he was in we would go 14-2.

Its my opinion that the past 2 games could have been won if we could hit a man deep. I think Grossman can do that. We lost two games where we had 10+ point leads with less than 5 minutes left and I think we should be 3-0 and all of a sudden Im saying we would be 14-2? This past game, Orton made too many mistakes. Id rather see Hanie in there then him.

Is it okay to say that your opinion is stupid because Grossman is a much worse QB? Lets say Grossman could hit the deep man, okay. But lets face it, Grossman wouldn't have avoided the rush like Orton did and Grossman has shown time after time he is a horrible decision maker. It is quite simple, each QB has different skill sets, and while Grossman probably would have been able to have hit the deep man more often, it's also safe to say that Grossman would have gotten sacked much more then Orton and turn the ball over more.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is such a garbage excuse for the D. You know the offense was tired as well, and the D had plenty of rest until that point. This just shows how out of shape our D is. They are great for a half, but after that and going into the 4th, they break down. You know why? Because they are "too good" to have to spend the time in the offseason to work on getting better. Look at what the D did in preseason, they took it easy and looked like crap. If their preseason was any indication of what they did in the offseason, it should be no surprise to see them being gassed come the 4th quarter.

I know its no excuse. It pissed me off too watching the d basically go through the motions at the end and strap it on. Im just saying it didnt help that they were on the field for more than 2/3s of the 4th quarter and another what, 10 min of overtime? For what theyre paid they should absolutely be in better shape. I just think this loss is on the playcalling and the offense, mainly Orton.

Is it okay to say that your opinion is stupid because Grossman is a much worse QB? Lets say Grossman could hit the deep man, okay. But lets face it, Grossman wouldn't have avoided the rush like Orton did and Grossman has shown time after time he is a horrible decision maker. It is quite simple, each QB has different skill sets, and while Grossman probably would have been able to have hit the deep man more often, it's also safe to say that Grossman would have gotten sacked much more then Orton and turn the ball over more.

Orton wasnt avoiding the rush much today.

Listen, youre not going to change my mind on Grossman which is why I just keep saying its my opinion and trying to move on. Im saying that Orton looked terrible.

I know its no excuse. It pissed me off too watching the d basically go through the motions at the end and strap it on. Im just saying it didnt help that they were on the field for more than 2/3s of the 4th quarter and another what, 10 min of overtime? For what theyre paid they should absolutely be in better shape. I just think this loss is on the playcalling and the offense, mainly Orton.

The offense got 24 points, you should be happy with that. Have you forgotten that besides for Forte, we have no long term answer at any offensive position?

Orton wasnt avoiding the rush much today.

Listen, youre not going to change my mind on Grossman which is why I just keep saying its my opinion and trying to move on. Im saying that Orton looked terrible.

I guess we weren't watching the same game as Orton actually showed very good pocket presence today.

No, it was underthrown

Yeah, it was underthrown, but it was also dropped.

I just realized, we are all putting the blame on someone, but the one we should be blaming is Rashied-please go back to the AFL-Davis. He dropped a perfect pass right to him which would have very likely won it for us. Davis had a bad game last week, and after that dropped pass today, I'd like to see him inactive next week and have Bennett play the slot.

Yeah, it was underthrown, but it was also dropped.

I just realized, we are all putting the blame on someone, but the one we should be blaming is Rashied-please go back to the AFL-Davis. He dropped a perfect pass right to him which would have very likely won it for us. Davis had a bad game last week, and after that dropped pass today, I'd like to see him inactive next week and have Bennett play the slot.

I know it was dropped. Its on Forte too, but he actually tried to say it shouldnt count as an int when factoring Ortons stats.

I know it was dropped. Its on Forte too, but he actually tried to say it shouldnt count as an int when factoring Ortons stats.

And he's right. If anyone blames that INT on Orton, you're freakin crazy. Not only was it a lucky catch by the linebacker to come down with the pick, but the ball should have been caught.

an int is an int, if it isnt under thrown it is a td

LMAO, what a stupid ass point. And if it isn't dropped, it's a TD as well. Yeah, a pick is a pick, but my god, is your boner so large for Grossman that you are going to bitch about that interception? If you are going to bitch about one of Orton's passes, bitch about that one screen pass. Don't bitch about one that wasn't his fault.

LMAO, what a stupid ass point. And if it isn't dropped, it's a TD as well. Yeah, a pick is a pick, but my god, is your boner so large for Grossman that you are going to bitch about that interception? If you are going to bitch about one of Orton's passes, bitch about that one screen pass. Don't bitch about one that wasn't his fault.

What the freak does an Orton pass have to do with Grossman you dumbass? Im talking about Orton.

What the freak does an Orton pass have to do with Grossman you dumbass? Im talking about Orton.

I'm just pointing our your homer-ness for Grossman. I guarantee you if that was Grossman at QB when that play happened, you would not be bitching and moaning.

For you two rocket scientists to say it shouldnt count on his stats because Forte dropped it is a joke. Its not like it was a good pass, it was a bad pass that was a sure touchdown if thrown correctly. Instead Forte has to stop and adjust to catch with a linebacker running at him. He isnt a WR. The pass being under is just as much a reason for it being picked off as it being dropped but all of a sudden it shouldnt count against Orton? It was a terrible throw and it got picked off, its Ortons fault.

And he's right. If anyone blames that INT on Orton, you're freakin crazy. Not only was it a lucky catch by the linebacker to come down with the pick, but the ball should have been caught.

He underthrew a guy who had a step on the corner, why is blaming orton for that crazy? If he had thrown a good pass, the defender wouldn't have been in position to make a play on the ball. Forte is a RB, not a wide receiver, his skill set is not designed to make plays on poorly thrown balls.

I'm just pointing our your homer-ness for Grossman. I guarantee you if that was Grossman at QB when that play happened, you would not be bitching and moaning.

Im not talking about Grossman at all and you keep going back to it. Why, seriosuly? What is the point of bringing up Grossman when were talking about a specific play in a game Grossman didnt play in?

He underthrew a guy who had a step on the corner, why is blaming orton for that crazy? If he had thrown a good pass, the defender wouldn't have been in position to make a play on the ball. Forte is a RB, not a wide receiver, his skill set is not designed to make plays on poorly thrown balls.

Thank you for logic

Yeah, it was underthrown. But saying it was picked because it was underthrown is ridiculous. That's the same as saying it was picked because it was dropped by Forte.

Also, Forte is a RB, but last time I checked, he's a football player as well, so that arguement about him not being a wideout is stupid. Part of the job for a running back is to go out and be a receiver as well. If Forte was a one dimensional runningback and couldn't catch, I'm pretty sure we wouldn't have him running all these passing patterns for us, and being one of our top receivers.

You can't blame either of them for that pick, as in all reality, it was a lucky break for the Bucs with that guy somehow keeping the ball from hitting the ground. Or, from a bit different perspective, you can blame both of them for that pick. But to blame just one or the other for that pick is flat out idiotic and seriously question your intelligence if you do.

Im not talking about Grossman at all and you keep going back to it. Why, seriosuly? What is the point of bringing up Grossman when were talking about a specific play in a game Grossman didnt play in?

Because any one with half a brain can tell you are blaming Orton for this pick because of your bais for Grossman.

Actually, it was Davis, but yeah, you're right. I'm trying to figure out how Grossman got all of these fans to bend over for him. Must be his sex cannon.

No, the pass to Clark after Briggs picked off Griese. It was 3rd down, and on a slant, Clark dropped it. If he catches it, we score or we're at the 1.