Your first place Chicago Bears

DrunkBomber

Discuss

Nice recovery by the defense. Orton had a great first half but killed us in the 2nd. Turnovers kill you every time.

Great, great goal line stand.

Great 3rd down run by Forte. Should have run that play against Tampa last week - he would have got 2 yds for us and we would have won.

Wonder how bad Lloyd is hurt? Could be the start of the Earl Bennett era.

Peace :dabears

Well its only 4 games but it's always good to be in 1st place! Minnesota is still one dimensional, all they can do is run the ball and stop the run. That formula alone can get you a long way so you can't forget about them. Greenbay isn't going to go away. Aaron Rodgers is the real deal but he can still be exploited with pressure, that's always the key to everything on defense.

Better take care of business next week. Orton was horrendous in the second half. If his first name was Rex he'd have been getting booed relentlessly. If he can find a way to have the 1st half Kyle play four quarters then we'll be in good shape.

He did get booed for making those silly passes missing wide open Booker throwing an int trying to hit Clark and for not tucking the ball and running when there was too much pressure. But he did make some great calls and some good throws...so it evens it out.

Well its only 4 games but it's always good to be in 1st place! Minnesota is still one dimensional, all they can do is run the ball and stop the run. That formula alone can get you a long way so you can't forget about them. Greenbay isn't going to go away. Aaron Rodgers is the real deal but he can still be exploited with pressure, that's always the key to everything on defense.

Rodgers got hurt, he did return but I thought they pregame guys tonight nailed it. Green Bay has put all it's eggs into the Rodgers basket. If he goes down they are in a serious do do.

For real? LOL, they're in first place? Did GreenBay lose today? I was busy all day so I haven't checked yet.

Was it you??? I thought it was Bradjock, that predicted earlier this week the Bears would win because he wouldn't be able to watch the game. Sounds like you need to stop watching alltogether for the rest of the year.

Good job fellas!! Couple of "easier" games these next couple of weeks to work on technique and keeping the lead. And get back those that got hurt tonight. Again, congrats and rest up.

He did get booed for making those silly passes missing wide open Booker throwing an

Which one was that?, I'm forgetting. I remeber one where he lofted it deep out of bounds but that WR (maybe it was Booker) was standing still (and was covered to boot) when Orton threw it. It just looked like an overthrow because the WR ran hard to it as it sailed slowly out of bounds, but Orton was just throwing it away. I supose in a backyard football sort of way if Orton had thrown the ball 5 yards shorter, the WR could've gotten to it, but considering that apparently wasn't the scripted route I'd hardly call that play silly.

We HAVE GOT TO BE 4-2 after the Lions and Falcons. The Vikings aren't very good and that could mean 5-2 heading into our bye.

Yep, we need to win games like the next 2 coming up, Atlanta & Detroit.

Minny is not the "goods" as advertised in preseason talk, they are VERY beatable.

5 & 2 going into Bye week would put us in great shape. Rodgers is beginning to look very pedestrian and was injured during the game in Tampa. He has not shown to be durable. His back ups, LOL.

Detroit is stinking up the place. Can they go 0-16?

We still have a legitimate shot at winning our division!

Agreed. Right now we're winning games we weren't supposed to, and losing one's we weren't supposed to. We now need to win these 2 upcoming games we should win.

Yep, we need to win games like the next 2 coming up, Atlanta & Detroit.

Minny is not the "goods" as advertised in preseason talk, they are VERY beatable.

5 & 2 going into Bye week would put us in great shape. Rodgers is beginning to look very pedestrian and was injured during the game in Tampa. He has not shown to be durable. His back ups, LOL.

Detroit is stinking up the place. Can they go 0-16?

We still have a legitimate shot at winning our division!