FF

DrunkBomber

Drunkbomber,

As I said before, you can count me for 2 in the $20 league. Are there still openings for that? I know you created 3 leagues thus far, but those are the free leagues, right? Has a pay-league been set up yet?

W/ regard to time, the later the better for me.

W/ regard to scoring, i tend to prefer PPC leagues, if that is still an option. I also like individual defensive player leagues, but team defense is fine too. Finally, for me, the more "flex positions" the better.

If you have already set up the pay-league, and I have missed it, let me know.

The consensus of about everyone Ive heard from is $20 so Im thinking we will go with that to make it a little interesting. Any input on the type of league and scoring or draft time?

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drunkbomber,

As I said before, you can count me for 2 in the $20 league. Are there still openings for that? I know you created 3 leagues thus far, but those are the free leagues, right? Has a pay-league been set up yet?

W/ regard to scoring, i tend to prefer PPC leagues, if that is still an option. I also like individual defensive player leagues, but team defense is fine too. Finally, for me, the more "flex positions" the better.

I want in the money league and already have aug 30 and 31 taken for draftes.

Drunkbomber,

Is PPC points per catch? (For some reason I always called that PPR)

I personally HATE the individual defensive player. Perfer the team.

I like the standard WR/RB flex league.

I guess I like most of the "standards" just cause that's what I'm used to. But I'll adapt to whatever.

Yea, I should have written PPR. That is really the only key for me, as it is just one of the stats I really like to include. As for IDP and flex, it really doesn't matter to me that much.

Really like to just get this set up. I am really ready to go.

Is PPC points per catch? (For some reason I always called that PPR)

I personally HATE the individual defensive player. Perfer the team.

I like the standard WR/RB flex league.

I guess I like most of the "standards" just cause that's what I'm used to. But I'll adapt to whatever.

Yea, I should have written PPR. That is really the only key for me, as it is just one of the stats I really like to include. As for IDP and flex, it really doesn't matter to me that much.

I really like PPR as well.

At first I thought it might mean "points per rush." If that were the case, Cedric Benson would be a steal as he'll rush the ball 20 times a game for an average of 34 yards.

I do like the PPR. Hell, that stat made Forte a beast last year.

Like you, I'm really ready to go.

Hey Bomber, when are you setting up the $20.00 league?

I wanted to wait until we were at about 7-8 before creating the league but Im getting close to that and I think Im going to create it soon and just let people join until its full and then if we want to change something we can always edit it before the season. It will be up this week. We also need someone to be a treasurer and hold the money so if anyone who is well known and people have no problem with being treasurer wants to volunteer let me know.

One thing that "might" help would be to list who you have down for the paid league. There may be some who think they are in but are not on the same page w/ you. Others may simply see Bradjock listed (for example) and want a piece of him, and thus join.

Remember to count me for two, as I will have another bear fan joining the $20 league w/ me.

I wanted to wait until we were at about 7-8 before creating the league but Im getting close to that and I think Im going to create it soon and just let people join until its full and then if we want to change something we can always edit it before the season. It will be up this week. We also need someone to be a treasurer and hold the money so if anyone who is well known and people have no problem with being treasurer wants to volunteer let me know.

One thing that "might" help would be to list who you have down for the paid league. There may be some who think they are in but are not on the same page w/ you. Others may simply see Bradjock listed (for example) and want a piece of him, and thus join.

Remember to count me for two, as I will have another bear fan joining the $20 league w/ me.

Good idea thanks. I will post a list of all the people who have confirmed they want to be in the 20 league and if your name is on the list and you changed your mind let me know and if you want to be on the list and it isnt full let me know.

Your a good man Charlie Brown.

Good idea thanks. I will post a list of all the people who have confirmed they want to be in the 20 league and if your name is on the list and you changed your mind let me know and if you want to be on the list and it isnt full let me know.

As of now I have:

1. me

2. nopper20

3. stinger

4. nfo

5. nfo's friend

6. bowlingtwig

7. pixote

8. flea

9. bradjock

10. sulster

Apparently we have our 10. I will send out invites to everyone on this list. Keep in mind, everything from the draft time to the scoring is up for discussion and I am just getting it set up quickly and we can vote on other stuff.

We also already have an alternate so if anyone changed their mind let me know. I would like to keep this a competitive league and hope everyone remains active. Hopefully we can make it a keeper league as well. If anyone else has any interest in joining a pay league let me know, I think I can easily set up another one.

We also already have an alternate so if anyone changed their mind let me know. I would like to keep this a competitive league and hope everyone remains active. Hopefully we can make it a keeper league as well. If anyone else has any interest in joining a pay league let me know, I think I can easily set up another one.

1. So how do we pay you?

2. If you had enough and needed an extra, I'd join a 2nd pay league.

3. Did you include enough positions and bench players? Forget the damn waiver wire . . .

Thanks for setting this up.

1. So how do we pay you?

2. If you had enough and needed an extra, I'd join a 2nd pay league.

3. Did you include enough positions and bench players? Forget the damn waiver wire . . .

Thanks for setting this up.

Were going to have someone be a treasurer and we can either paypal the money or send a check or anything else we can think of.

I think we will be able to get a second league going so I will get on that

All the options for the league are going to be up for debate.

What are everyones thoughts on PPC? Also, how many flex players should we have.Im thinking two or three flex players. I also like to have one flex that can be a second quarterback. Any other input let me know. Also, draft time. As of now its at 8 ct the monday before the season starts. let me know when everyone is available.

Drunkbomber,

I didn't get the email. I just checked my email listed in my profile, and it should work fine. It's my work email, but that should not matter. Can you check and try again please. Thank you.

I sent out invites to the people on the list. If youre email isnt the same as listed through talkbears let me know and nfo can you get me your friends email?