FF

DrunkBomber

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You cant pick draft order until 30 minutes before the draft. Unless we pick it manually.

DrunkBomber, are you going to be League Treasurer? I would have no objection to you holding the $$$$ for me until I smoke all of you this year :rolleyes:

We do need to set up a treasurer and get the money paid up. I do not care who is the caretaker, as long as they have PayPal. I would prefer not to be the treasurer because I have a Pro Account with PayPal (have done thousands of eBay sales in the past) and would have to pay a fee to PayPal for the money received.

Someone mentioned a website that does this free of charge but I have to believe on a small league like this we can take care of it in house.

Is everyone ok with this? https://www.leaguesafe.com/more.aspx?gclid=...CFQ7xDAodjGQnnw

It seems pretty easy. Also, we need to decide on a draft time.

For the free leagues. If they dont fill up in a week or so I am going to have to merge them and make two leagues.

The website is fine by me.

I have off on Mondays, but get up quite early on Tuesdays to get ready for work. The earlier the better. That is why I would have preferred a Saturday night or a Sunday. If we stay put on Monday, I need it to be earlier than 8PM Central.

I have off on Mondays, but get up quite early on Tuesdays to get ready for work. The earlier the better. That is why I would have preferred a Saturday night or a Sunday. If we stay put on Monday, I need it to be earlier than 8PM Central.

The website is fine with me as well.

Pix,

Start by 8pm or over by 8pm. As that is Labor Day, and most likely have the day off work (unfortunately not all) I suspect a late evening (or whatever) draft time should be able to be worked out. So start by or over by?

Wait a minute. Didn't you hand me my arce last year? I saw we start the draft around midnight. Anyone that can't make it can just set up their draft boards pre-draft and live w/ the consequences:)

Pix,

Start by 8pm or over by 8pm. As that is Labor Day, and most likely have the day off work (unfortunately not all) I suspect a late evening (or whatever) draft time should be able to be worked out. So start by or over by?

Wait a minute. Didn't you hand me my arce last year? I saw we start the draft around midnight. Anyone that can't make it can just set up their draft boards pre-draft and live w/ the consequences:)

LOL

If we could be finished no later than 8PM that would be great. The earlier the better. Heck, if everyone wants I would start at 7 AM, LOL

First you want to spank Pix. Then you want to play w/ me? Man, you are on the wrong board.

This is a Chicago Bears board. For that sort of stuff, I think you may do better on the Chicago Cubs boards.

Thanks NFO, I will keep that in mind, when I play you.

"and yet" they are still the bigger national running joke. Oh wait. I don't mean to be throwing racism at Mr. Bradley by hating on the cubies.

I guess, according to Mr. Bradley, back in the '80s when I was at an Astros/Mets game and was yelling, "Daaaarrrrrllllle" (strawberry) I was being a racist.

That big signing sort of hurts now, huh?

But yet they still have a better record than the Sox. lol

"and yet" they are still the bigger national running joke. Oh wait. I don't mean to be throwing racism at Mr. Bradley by hating on the cubies.

I guess, according to Mr. Bradley, back in the '80s when I was at an Astros/Mets game and was yelling, "Daaaarrrrrllllle" (strawberry) I was being a racist.

That big signing sort of hurts now, huh?

Your right his signing hurts but what hurts more is Fonzy and his less than .300 OBP. At least Bradley has an OBP near .400. But for me as long as they finish with a better record than the sox all will be fine because I when i bet then lol.

Question. Our league is titled "keeper league."

I know we talked about trying to get a keeper league going. Is that the idea here? If we, while I realize players are not kept until next year, should we decide the rules of keeper players?

I am all for keepers but of course we can talk about the rules and such during the season.