FF

DrunkBomber

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, Ill set up draft times. Basically what were looking at though is one $20 pay league where we will vote on rosters and scoring and two free leagues (sp far) one with scoring like Pix's leagues last year and one more traditional flex league.

I just found out that one of my pay leagues is dissolving, so I wouldn't mind being in two $20.00 leagues if we have enough to join. I'd prefer to keep the team number at 10 if possible. When you get 12 the talent becomes too diluted.

Bomber,

Sunday is fine for me, and as thrown out there before, evening/nights are best to work around w/ kids.

When do you think we will know for sure who is in what league. Just checking to see if there were two open slots for my friends and I to join the $20 league.

August 30th work for everyone else?

Bomber,

Sunday is fine for me, and as thrown out there before, evening/nights are best to work around w/ kids.

When do you think we will know for sure who is in what league. Just checking to see if there were two open slots for my friends and I to join the $20 league.

Sunday nite works best for me, and want the money league. I would like to establish the date because I will be in 3 other leagues and when the time comes, dont want any dates to conflict.

As of now its looking like 3 leagues. 2 free and one $20. Im thinking one free league with scoring like last year and one regular flex and we can vote on rules for pay league. Anyone interested let me know what leagues you want in. Pay leaguers, let me know if anyone is up for a $100 league as well.

So when are you setting the leagues up?

Anyone got any interest in a free league with defensive players?

DB, things at work have gone from slow, to slower, to crap-0-la. I need to scrap all FF league involvement this year as I may have to look for a part time job to supplement my income and I do not want to obligate myself to a FF team and then become an absentee owner. I will miss my involvement in FF this year as I dearly love it, but hopefully I will be back next year in full participation with all of you guys.

In the same light, I may have to forgo my running of the Pick'ems this year and hope to be able to reopen it next year. I have not made a firm decision on this yet but the outlook is bleak.

As of now its looking like 3 leagues. 2 free and one $20. Im thinking one free league with scoring like last year and one regular flex and we can vote on rules for pay league. Anyone interested let me know what leagues you want in. Pay leaguers, let me know if anyone is up for a $100 league as well.

If there is still a spot in the Free League like last year's, I would like in on it. Thanks

We need to get times set up ASAP. I already have two drafts for the weekend of August 30th.

I don't know about a $100.00 league, but I wouldn't mind coughing up $50.00.

league 3

name: talkbears3

pw: hester

scoring: I went a little crazy with this one. the whole format is different. There are 2 divisions and 6 teams make the playoffs with division winners getting a bye. There is one of every flex player so the offense will be like: 1qb 2rb 3wr 1te 1k 1def 1wr/te 1rb/wr 1rb/wr/te and 1rb/wr/te/QB.

There will also be defensive players. 1DL 1LB 1secondary and 1 defensive flex player. There are also a lot of changes to the scoring so look over it first. Stuff like PPC and PP rushing attempt and yardage bonuses for position players.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/talkbears3

Draft: Sunday Sept 6th at 6pm central.

Ok. These are all free leagues. Everyone who will definitely do a pay league either pm me or post in the thread. I need to know if you can draft on either Aug 30th or Sept 6th, a basic idea of what type of league you would like it to be scoring and player wise and a range of money you would be comfortable playing for. Once I get an idea of what Im looking at I will create the league. I already have a few people who have committed to being in the league so if I get a few more we will move along quickly. So, even if you have sent me a PM already or posted that you would like to be in it somewhere on here please do it again to let me know you are still interested.

Id possibly like to even see if we can make it a continuing thing and make it a keeper league and have a yearly trophy.

Maybe it's just me, but it keeps saying "League is not registered." I tried it for talkbears leagues 1, 2, and 3. No good. Is anyone else having this problem?

As for the pay-league, I'll happily pay up to $50.00. Please sign me up. I'd prefer we keep it to 10 teams, otherwise it gets too diluted. Other then that, I really don't care.

Which are pay and which are free?

While I hate (love) to be a smartass, here is what was posted previously:

Ok. These are all free leagues. Everyone who will definitely do a pay league either pm me or post in the thread. I need to know if you can draft on either Aug 30th or Sept 6th, a basic idea of what type of league you would like it to be scoring and player wise and a range of money you would be comfortable playing for. Once I get an idea of what Im looking at I will create the league. I already have a few people who have committed to being in the league so if I get a few more we will move along quickly. So, even if you have sent me a PM already or posted that you would like to be in it somewhere on here please do it again to let me know you are still interested.

Maybe it's just me, but it keeps saying "League is not registered." I tried it for talkbears leagues 1, 2, and 3. No good. Is anyone else having this problem?

As for the pay-league, I'll happily pay up to $50.00. Please sign me up. I'd prefer we keep it to 10 teams, otherwise it gets too diluted. Other then that, I really don't care.

The consensus of about everyone Ive heard from is $20 so Im thinking we will go with that to make it a little interesting. Any input on the type of league and scoring or draft time?

The consensus of about everyone Ive heard from is $20 so Im thinking we will go with that to make it a little interesting. Any input on the type of league and scoring or draft time?

The type of league and scoring doesn't matter. I have played pretty much all of them by now. August 30 would fit best for me, however either of those dates will work provided it isn't to late at night.