Seahawks @ Bears, 12/18/11

balta1701-A

It would be nice to see them rally for one last win this season. Although I said they would not win another game this year, I am going to say they prove me wrong 17-10.

Peace :dabears

Gotta go the optimist route here too. Bears are due for an "accidental" win. (mostly in spite of themselves at this point). I'll say 14-3 or 14-7. Just enough and a win nonetheless. Something to make the Green Bay game that much more interesting especially with the possibility of Cutler playing.

Here's to still hoping for that 6th seed.

I love your consistency!

:cheers

Gotta go the optimist route here too. Bears are due for an "accidental" win. (mostly in spite of themselves at this point). I'll say 14-3 or 14-7. Just enough and a win nonetheless. Something to make the Green Bay game that much more interesting especially with the possibility of Cutler playing.

Kool aide says we could win 2 of the last 3. But not sure the kool aide is gonna last! :unsure:

I'll be the pessimist. The defense can't overcome the offense. Seahawks win by two TDs.

BTW, I'm tracking the OL performance, play by play to see what their performance is objectively. Thus far there have been 6 plays, 3 runs & 3 passes, and there has only been one play the OL has played well enough as a unit to grade out well. Naturally, it was the one play Knox fumbled.