Official 2012 NFL Draft Thread

Ed Hochuli 3:16

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minnesota got the bears LT and the best FS in the draft. Scary.

Minny definitely had a solid first round, mainly due to Cleveland moving up one slot? Minny was able to give Cleveland's 4th to move up and get Smith. They still have an extra 5th and 7th from the Cleveland trade.

Dallas had the best draft by moving up to get Claiborne without giving up that much. Now they have two stud CB's in a Rob Ryan defensive system. Scary.

I would say Cincy, Minny, NE, and Tampa had the best drafts, all getting 2x impact players in round one.

Cincinnati had an unreal draft. Kirkpatrick, Zeitler, Sanu, Still, Herron, Thompson, Charles, Prater, Marvin Jones, and Iloka.

Agreed and according to all my research these were all guys that were ranked higher than where they were drafted. Add to that their very productive top two picks last draft Green and Dalton and they have started to turn the corner in terms of drafting talent and they didn' trade out of the first round and actually took both picks in that round. After making the playoffs last year the arrow is pointing up for them.BTW I like the Steelers first 5 picks also as being spot on.