Giants @ Bears

balta1701-A

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Giants are 7th in passing offense.

The Bears are 27th in passing defense and 30th in sacks.

This is a VERY dangerous game. I'm expecting Eli Manning to put up significant numbers. I'm just hoping that Jay can lead the offense to bigger numbers.

This is a VERY dangerous game. I'm expecting Eli Manning to put up significant numbers. I'm just hoping that Jay can lead the offense to bigger numbers.

I actually tend to agree with this. Thinking this game will be easy will set you up for a let down.

I think it will ultimately come down to 2 things.

The Bears awful DL vs The Giants awful OL. To steal a phrase used around here, who's the shinier turd?

That battle will directly tie into the 2nd key to the game and that's the turnover battle..

Gotta get pressure in Elis face, esp with Wilson out of the game.

In the end I think with no real running game Mel tucker will get a little creative with his pass rush and the Bears win the battle in the trenches, Eli throws a few picks, and the Bears pick up the much needed W.

They get a lot of late yards against prevent D. Hope that's the same tonight. Our D pressure is concerning to me though.

This is a game that we should win easily, as a Bears fan those are the games that have worried me as we've seen the Bears barely win or lose these type of games when the other team has no business being in the game. I'm look at this one to see how we play and if the staff has the Bears ready to go and we take care of business.

Here's to the Bears helping the Giants keep their record unblemished by victories with a perfect 0-6. I'd love nothing more than to see the Bears D-Line show up tonight and smack Manning around like a Piniatta would serve the Giants right.

Sigh...even against one of the worst OLs in football this DL can't do a damn thing.

That was a pitiful drive by the Bears defense. They cannot stop one of the worst rushing teams in the league. There is no way Jacobs should be running over people like that.