Bears @ Eagles, 12/22/13

balta1701-A

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My apologies...I was in San Francisco all last week so I couldn't make the thread!

Ya, I remember reading something on soxtalk about you being away so I took the reigns.

No biggy though, if we were following Sox game thread protocol then you would have been out a long time ago.

Anyyyyway, I see Jay going off this game, the bears dropping another 30 spot while the improved run D holds Shady under 120 and Philly under 40.

Bears 33 Philly 27.

Ya, I remember reading something on soxtalk about you being away so I took the reigns.

No biggy though, if we were following Sox game thread protocol then you would have been out a long time ago.

Anyyyyway, I see Jay going off this game, the bears dropping another 30 spot while the improved run D holds Shady under 120 and Philly under 40.

Bears 33 Philly 27.

Im calling 38-34, havent decided who wins yet thou. My favorite time is the late afternoon games to watch, nite games seem out of sync for me, but (a shot of tequila) raised for hoping we win.(OH its morning I cant start drinking yet.

I do not have a good feeling about this game. I'd like to see the Bears take care of the division this week instead of week 17 against Rodgers.. Lets hope both GB and Detroit lose today.

Me too . I'm hopeful that both Detroit and GB falter today. I don't have the faith that Cutler has "bought in" as many here hope. And I fear he'll look crappy today and Trestman won't pull him. But that's just me being pessimistically optimistic.

Me too . I'm hopeful that both Detroit and GB falter today. I don't have the faith that Cutler has "bought in" as many here hope. And I fear he'll look crappy today and Trestman won't pull him. But that's just me being pessimistically optimistic.

If we lose game something tells me its more on defense than jay

I dont think the offense will be a problem I fear Jackson-9-112-2 and McCoy 183 yards a couple of TDS type of day.

We will see how much the Eagles want to fight for seeding tonight. A win means next to nothing for them because the division will come down to their game against Dallas in week 17.

Hopefully their players will not be as amped up tonight for that purpose. I don't think Chip Kelly had planned to rest anybody going into the game. We'll see how it goes.

Go Bears!

Good to see the Kyle Orton fan club is loud and proud. Cutler punted the ball 26 yards and failed to stop them on D. Damn Cutler. It's all his fault.

Agreed, he didn't have any time at all on that 3rd down play, to put the blame on him for the 3rd down is silly.

Special teams is shitting the bed so far....ugh